sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Justin and Dante face to face Wildside 1

Started by Kristin Fox, October 04, 2023, 09:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:65.0.114.98
Date Posted:06/12/2010 10:33 PMCopy HTML

{We find Justin Rodgers in the gym.  He is not alone.  He is sitting with his Wildside opponent, Dante Mackenzie and Dante's girl, Serenity.}

Serenity:"You know your sister has a mouth on her!  I hope Tao changes the card and puts me againist her or Rage!  Make it a fair fight for Sara."

Justin:"Sara's a tough girl.  She trained to wrestle, at first with guys.  If Rage sits back and does what he says, {he shrugs} well, I'm pretty sure that Matt will have her back in one way or another.  I can't worry about that.  I have to worry about Dante coming off a hot streak in Japan."

{He and Dante chuckle}

Dante:"I picked up a few things since the last time we wrestled.  I willna be such an easy victory for you this time."

{Rachel comes in with a camera crew to interview them.  She is a little wary of Serenity.  Serenity rolls her eyes}

Serenity:"God, its not like I'm going to bite you or anything."

{Rachel comes over with her microphone}

Rachel:"Uh, I guess that you guys are friends so how do you guys feel about facing each other?"

Serenity:"She's a bright one isn't she?"

{Justin ignores her but Dante grins}

Justin:"It's just like any other match.  We can't be worried about being friends or having been allies elsewhere.  If we do then we screw up and then we do not advance.  Its the way the card fell.  I could be facing him or I could be facing Milan {Serenity hisses} or Taylor, Matt or Cody.  It's just the way the names were shuffled and then posted on the call sheet."

Dante:"The cliche is good friends better enemies but some friends have put on classic matches.  For instance one of the few good matches TNA has produced, an X division triple threat between Styles, Daniels, and Samoa Joe.  Or Styles vs Cage....some great matches where the combatants are friends.  They bring the best out in the other.  {He smirks} Seriously though, when it comes down to it, the two of us will be pushed to the limit.  Even people who hate each other can earn another person's respect for their work ethic."

Justin:"I think it will really come down to what goes on in the match to really know what's going to go down but a title is a title, friendship or not."

Rachel:"Dante?"

Dante:"He's right even if he does sound a wee bit ginger."

Justin:"Fuck you!"

{Serenity snickers and goes to sit in Dante's lap}

Serenity:"No that's my job."

{Justin rolls his eyes, stands up, and grabs his stuff}

Justin:"I gotta start working out by myself!"

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF