sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Milan Wildside promo 1

Started by Kristin Fox, October 04, 2023, 09:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:65.0.114.98
Date Posted:06/12/2010 10:39 PMCopy HTML

{Milan is a little annoyed as she comes in to the arena.  She stops as she sees the camera}

Milan:"I'm not in the best of moods but I guess I can cut a promo about my match with Taylor Johnson.  She's a little fire cracker, I have to give her that.  She'll have to deal with me being in a pissy mood though.  I haven't heard from Johnny all weekend.  It's not my fault that I advance and he didn't.  He didn't even really talk to me before or after the match either.  So I don't know what he's thinking either.  I didn't lie to him though.  I told him that I was single.  It's bad when the new girlfriend defends the fact that you told the guy he had to try to make it work or it was over!  So if Johnny can't handle that I had a boyfriend before him, {she actually looks really sad} then I'm sorry.  I'm not some little school girl, I'm a grown woman.  {she sighs and shakes herself} I can't let that bother me to much.  If I do then I could lose to Taylor and I'd really hate that.  I want to prove myself and I think I've started too.  Not that Dani was much of a challenge anyway, but still.  Taylor is a different person entirely with a history and experience that I can't ignore.  So Taylor, I hope you bring your A game because I'm bringing mine."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF