sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Matt's ready Wildside 1

Started by Kristin Fox, October 04, 2023, 09:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:65.0.114.98
Date Posted:06/12/2010 10:55 PMCopy HTML

M
A
T
T
H
E
W

F
O
X
M
A
T
T
H
E
W

F
O
X

{The camera finds Matt Fox backstage.  He is already dressed in his gear and waiting for his match with his twin sister Maegan.  He wears a blue on white FFE shirt and looks as intense as possible despite his age}

Sierra:"Hey Matt."

Matt:"Hey Sierra, pulling double duty?"

Sierra:"Yeah, Rachel kinda got scared of Serenity so I'm doing interviews too.  I know you have a lot on your mind going into a match againist Maegan for the historic SEF IC title, but do you have a few thoughts for the Wildside fans going into your match againist Cody Jericho on Wildside?"

Matt:"Sure.  Cody is starting to do pretty well.  He got sidetracked with Jagger being a tool and jumping him.  I've heard from both SEF and FFE and he's more than ready to go for our match.  I plan to bring all that I have in our match so I hope that he can put all the drama in his life behind him as I'm trying to do.  Unfortunately for him he doesn't have guys like Viper and Mack mentoring him and giving a well deserved kick in the backside when I get off track.  I'm doing my best to add to that when I have to train with Justin for our upcoming tag match againist Thrash and Slash.  I know that I have a long way to go to reach the upper echelon of SEF but Cody, I have to be honest.  I think I have a shorter climb than you.  You are starting to buckle down but you need to get over whatever is with your brother and start focusing your anger on Rage.  It was he and Jagger who tried to take you out.  {he looks a little sheepish} I know that's the pot calling the kettle black but at the very least I'm here, right now.  By myself, trying to get my head right for my match.  It's true on Extreme I face my twin sister but on Wildside it's you I face.  I have been in SEF before and I failed to make the connection that I have now.  I may still be a tag team with my cousin but we are not attached at the hip.  My wife isn't even here.  She's off preparing for her own match and yes, for those interested I just got off the phone with Tao.  The Wildside card is changed.  It's no longer a triple threat its two seperate matches now.  So, Rage, I'd watch my back if I were you.  I may have to face Cody later in the night but if you step out of bounds when Grace faces Sara, you and I are going to have problems.  {He grins} See Cody?  I know its a struggle when you have family in this business.  I'm trying to seperate.  Focus on me.  Focus on the fact that I believe on Wildside, I'm undefeated.  On SEF, I may not be undefeated but I believe I have a better record there as well.  I won't pull any punches but I'm not going to blind side you either.  When we get in the ring, if you flake out, I'll have to make you my bitch." 
..::Disclaimer::..
((This has been an official *MATT FOX * Roleplay))

Layout 2006 Kristen Cooper and Illusion's Prison Designs ((ALL RIGHTS RESERVED))

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF