sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Original and the Best - Wildfire rp 1

Started by Lacey Daniels, October 04, 2023, 10:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lacey Daniels

Lacey_Daniels                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:144
  • Register:02/03/2010 6:33 AM
  • IP:165.72.200.11
Date Posted:15/12/2010 2:47 PMCopy HTML

Warning: This RP may include sex, drugs, rock & roll, cursing and anything else this user sees fit. If you object to any of these day-to-day practices, please, take your fantasy world elsewhere.

RP TitleNext Match:Lovers/Allies/Next Victim:Accomplishments:OOC:
The Original and Bestw/Dusty vs New BitchesChris Orton/Dynasty Divas/New BitchesTV Champion x1, International Champion x1okay so now my baby girl is starting to sleep thru i should finally be able to get back on track a bit ... fingers crossed

LACEY DANIELS

The scene opens showing Lacey Daniels as she sits at her dressing table applying some lip gloss. She takes her time knowing that the cameraman will wait as she finally purses her lips and smirks slightly before she turns around to face the camera.

LD: So Oktober Summers thinks that because she fluked a win over me on Wildfire that she's the Queen bitch now?

Lacey rolls her eyes.

LD: As if!! Oktober huney you have a long way to go before you even come close to being a queen bitch ... take it from one who knows! I hope you enjoyed your lucky victory as it will be the only one you hold over me ... I under-estimated you once sweetie pie I won't be doing it again. I wrote you off as a nothing and I guess I should have taken you more seriously but then I never make the same mistake twice as I more than showed on Extreme when I kicked your pretty little ass all over the ring in that fatal four way! I showed everyone exactly how quickly I bounce back and tonight I'm going to do it all over again but this time it's going to be even more devasting because you have something I want ...

Lacey flips her hair over her shoulder as she gets a distinctly devilish look in her eyes.

LD: And I'm not talking about your hot boyfriend .... coulda had that already if I wanted, in fact I might change my mind on that ... all it would take is that!

Lacey snaps her fingers.

LD:  So I wouldn't count on Jake helping you out! I mean, what with Chris out injured and Dusty finally shaking off her loser husband ... the Dynasty Divas for all intents and purposes are ladies on the loose ... so you should lock up your men!

Lacey laughs nastily and shakes her head.
LD: Naw that ain't even on my radar right now ... the only thing in my line of sight, the only thing I'm focused on right now is making me and Dusty tag champs again. It will be nice to have some gold again ... at least until I decide I want my International belt back and put that skankarama Julie in her place! And as if putting the titles on the line wasn't enough to get my attention they put the icing on the cake and make it a cage match ...

Lacey smiles sadistically and rubs her hands together in eager anticipation.

LD: I can't wait!! .. I love cage matches, well hell in a cell is my particular favorite but hell any steel wall to throw helpless whores against and beat the crap out of their bodies til they're screaming in pain is all good with me! And you will be screaming cupcake ... oh yeah I got a lot of pain planned for you and whichever partner you bring with you. See you think that my threatening to use the Freebird rules you scare me, hardly babes ... me and Dusty used the exact same tactic but of course, ours actually worked!

Lacey chuckles.

LD: ... you call yourself the "New Bitches" or the "Queen Bitches" well honey by the time Dusty and I are finished with you ... you'll simply be our bitches!!

Lacey smirks.

LD: And that's not a threat ... that's a promise!

Scene fades to black

End of rp1

"Yes I am as good as I look"

Disclaimer: This layout was made by Diabolical at Diabolical Designs. It is free for your use but please do not alter the layout or disclaimer in any way other than the text portions. 

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF