sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Wildside R/p #2

Started by Jay Steve, October 04, 2023, 10:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay Steve

JaySteve1                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:15/10/2010 12:18 PM
  • IP:24.250.139.21
Date Posted:15/12/2010 7:01 PMCopy HTML
break.

Fear Me!
My impact will forever reign as the best here on the Fire Fox Brand. I'm here to make a legacy of my own name and go down as the true best in sports entertainment. Currently, Jay Steve is making his way to cut a quick shoot promo of his opponents tonight. Right now, Jay Steve is ready to cut a promo.

"The Total Impact" Jay Steve is standing there with a huge grin on his face as he begins to speak "You see earlier I saw Shane Jericho the clown make some comments about me is he joking or pulling me leg? Because I don't like his humor and I don't find him funny at all. Tonight, I will make Shane and Sage a prime example of what i can do in that ring. I'm here in FFE for a reason and that reason is to make the biggest impact in professional wrestling. Why don't you idiots out there watching hold on tight and watch a smooth, style, studd entertain you and show you what a World champion looks like. Making an impact isn't an option it's simply ME!" Jay Steve laughs as he is now done with his shoot promo. He begins to walk away from the scene as Wildside fades away for a commercial.
END

This layout was created by Jay Steve짤 

END
I couldn't post my r/p on the FFE for Wildside Show for some reason sorry

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF