sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Not Even Worried At All (Extreme 3: Shane Jericho)

Started by Dean and Seth Moxley, October 04, 2023, 10:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean and Seth Moxley

Seth_Rollins                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:23
  • Register:11/11/2008 7:48 AM
  • IP:71.80.114.246
Date Posted:03/01/2011 7:59 PMCopy HTML

Shane just laughs at Black Bob's promo, and he isn't worried at all about this match. He is more ready then his opponent, and he will bring him down. He has been working out for this match with his personal trainer, and it isn't like he hasn't heard of this all before cause he has. He just ignored everything that Black Bob said, and looks at the camera as he talks again.

Shane Jericho

Do me a favor Black Bob, and shut the hell up cause I am not worried at all about this match. Your not the first one that tried to get to me, but failed cause you are crossing the line against the guy. You see I know I will make it here, and all of you haters will find out how wrong you are about me. I am not gonna give up at all until I am a champion around here, and I learned all I need to know about  this company by fighting each and every match I had. I might won some and lost some, but that don't seem to bother me at all. Nothing you say is gonna change my mind at all, or is gonna stop me for believing in myself. You see your nothing to me, but really I stepped my game like never before now you will see why you don't run your mouth about me. I am not your ordinary guy, so this match isn't gonna go your way not if I have something to say about. I heard it all before, so it isn't new that you just had to go there. I am gonna prove a point in this match, and that is when you mess with Shane Jericho you will end up hurt cause I am gonna hurt you real bad that you won't be doubting me ever again.

Shane walks off with a condifent look on his face, and the show fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF