sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Anarchy 89

Started by NBD, February 23, 2023, 01:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

• Anarchy 89

Hong Kong Coliseum in Hung Hom, Hong Kong

NBD

rs
Date/Time: Friday, March 3rd, 2023
Venue: Hong Kong Coliseum in Hung Hom, Hong Kong
Theme: Eye of the Storm by Pop Evil
rs
General Manager
Mr. Mack
Click Here for Bio
rs
Event Staff
rs
Championships
universal titleaow world titleex titleevolution womens titleAnarchy Titleanarchy womens titleanarchy tag team titles
rs
SEF 6 Star Tag Team Championship Tournament 1st Round Match
Jade West + Sierra Perry + The Wolf v. Chris Orton + Daddy Mack + LBD
rs
CAW + Hiroku Shinobi + LAJ v. Eazy E + Nero + Ralph
rs
Anarchy World Championship Announcement
rs
Bill Roberts + Mark Jackson + Rob Ruckus v. Cliff o Clink + Chris Paine + Jason Price
rs
Main Event
ANA + Phoenix + Taylor Andrews v. Carlos Mitchell + Jason Stratus + Simon Lee Nash
rs
 CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
rs
All Promos For This Event Go in the Live Event Promos board @ The SEF Network, Aimoo Network, or ProBoards Network

NBD

Jade West + Sierra Perry + The Wolf v. Chris Orton + Daddy Mack + LBD

Chris starting against The Wolf who makes a tag to Jade and they double team the CKO early on. Sierra getting in there to take a few shots, then back in comes The Wolf, but then Chris makes a hot tag to LBD who takes out all three opponents on her own to tag Mack who comes in ready to fight, but laughs when he sees them all down. The Wolf comes in to lock up with Mack and The Showsteala schooling her around the ring before she manages to tag in Jade. Mack taking her down as well looking to handle business all by himself, but Sierra with a distraction and Wolf coming in to help Jade put Mack down. They double team The Showsteala and he ends up making a tag to LBD who runs through her opponents again, but gets a little more serious when Sierra comes in to go round for round with her. LBD schooling her around the ring and tags in Chris, then whips miss Perry to a corner and sends Chris into her where he hits hard with a clothesline sinking her down. Chris looking for Lights Out, but Jade coming in for a spear on Chris while Sierra tags out to Wolf. LBD comes in tackling Jade out of the ring while The Wolf comes in looking for a german suplex on Chris. She bridges into a pin, but Orton kicks out at two and The Wolf looking for the Ace Crusher, but gets shoved into the ropes. Chris making a tag to Mack who comes in to leapfrog a spear attempt by The Wolf. Mack hitting Da Shows Ova on Wolf and falls back into a pin, but Sierra distracting the ref, so The Showsteala jumps up to plant a kiss on miss Perry and lets her drop off the apron. Wolf makes a tag to Jade who looks for a Jade kick on Mack, but The Showsteala ducks to catch her with a german suplex releasing her on to her stomach. Mack gets up and sees LBD begging for a tag, so he lets her come in and the dominant woman of the ring pulls up Jade hitting Southern Pride and makes the pin.

"Here are your winners, LBD, Daddy Mack, and Chris Orton."

Back From The Dead by Halestorm plays over the pa as Mack and Chris come in the ring celebrating with LBD.
rs
CAW + Hiroku Shinobi + LAJ v. Eazy E + Nero + Ralph

Eazy E and Nero working good together, but haven't worked with Ralph in a while and against their opponents, that costs them. CAW is hellbent on victory with Hiroku and LAJ following the hardcore icon into the winners circle tonight.

"Here are your winners, CAW, Hiroku Shinobi, and LAJ."
rs
Anarchy World Championship Announcement

Sitting in the back on a nice, plush white chair is the General Manager, Mr Mack, in a cheap suit with a slick grin on his face as he says.

Well, its time for that announcement concerning the Anarchy World Championship and no, I do not mean the Anarchy of WAR World Championship. WAR is dead and Anarchy of WAR is no more, so we have this Anarchy of WAR World Title and we have the Anarchy Title. Well at Wrestle X, the Anarchy of WAR World Champion will fight the Anarchy Champion and the winner will receive the belt right here on my lap."

Mr Mack holds up the title for everyone to see.

Anarchy World Title

And he rests it back on his lap to say.

"At Wrestle X, the winner between the Anarchy of WAR World Champion and the Anarchy Champion will be the Anarchy World Champion and will be awarded this brand new title to represent a new era, era of Anarchy."
rs
Bill Roberts + Mark Jackson + Rob Ruckus v. Cliff o Clink + Chris Paine + Jason Price

The Triad brothers make the DVF work hard for this one and the DVF pulls out the numbers with Axel and Barry, plus Steve White and the ace in the hole of it all, Sara Marie helps her man Cliff o Clink secure a victory after The End on Bill Roberts leads to the pin.

"Here are your winners, Cliff o Clink, Chris Paine, and Jason Price."

Domination by Pantera plays over the pa as the seven members of the DVF stand tall together.
rs
A Native Americano sits on the couch in his office with his ring gear on and the Anarchy Championship resting on the arm of the sofa. He stares at it lost in thought, thinking, deliberating, but looks up to say.

"I let someone down, too many someone's, not even sure all of them, I just know I did and now I go into a battle to compete for something I dreamed of seeing for years. I treated everyone fairly, but never denied making mistakes. Anarchy Champion I am and I am going to Wrestle X thanks to this title. Tonight though I have to help my team even if it is hopeless, it is who I am. I do not know what to say which is why I was silent leading into this show, I just don't know, but I know I have to go out there and just do what I know how to do, work."

ANA standing up to walk out leaving his title there since its not about that belt tonight.
rs
Main Event
ANA + Phoenix + Taylor Andrews v. Carlos Mitchell + Jason Stratus + Simon Lee Nash

Phoenix starts this against Simon who comes in after the firebird goats him in. A lock up between the two and Phoenix getting the son of Nash in a side headlock to wring him around the ring before hip tossing him down and stretch him out a little more. Simon struggling to get free and Jake switches around into a hammerlock, then drives a knee into Simon's back and right back into a side headlock. Simon a bit frustrated by this and Phoenix letting him to his feet gets shoved to the ropes and rebounds into a dropkick sending the son of Nash down near his corner. Phoenix gets up as Simon sits up reaching to tag in Jason who leaps in going for a lock up. Phoenix taking him around the ring now and after a few runs across the ring nails Rising Phoenix. He looks for Phoenix Rises, but Jason avoiding it to make the tag to Carlos and look for a jumping reverse bulldog. Phoenix with a superkick to Jason and Carlos with a clothesline taking Phoenix down. Carlos all over Phoenix and makes quick tags with Simon double teaming the firebird as best they can. Jason getting back in to return a superkick to Phoenix and the firebird in dire straits here desperately needing a tag. Phoenix holding on though and keeps fight a three on one to get that tag to ANA who comes in destroying all three opponents. He looks to set up for Smoked on Jason, but Simon pulling his partner out of the way to let Phoenix get hit with a tackle. ANA up on his feet to nail a belly to belly suplex on Simon and gets up looking to his corner, but Taylor is in the ring to nail ANA with the 3T superkick. Jason catching ANA with a jumping reverse bulldog and makes the pin.

"Here are your winners, Jason Stratus, Simon Lee Nash, and Carlos Mitchell."

Taylor heading to the back now and Phoenix with Rising Phoenix to Jason, then nails SImon with Phoenix Rises and the lights go out.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF