sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 227

Started by NBD, April 22, 2021, 06:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

Monday, April 26th, 2021

Venue: WAR Arena in Flint, MI

Theme: Trenches by Pop Evil

CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Opening Contest
JEM & Jade West v. Rob Ruckus(c) & Mark Jackson(c)
SEF United States Tag team Championship

Mid Card Bout
Josh Diabolical v. Simon Lee Nash(c)
SEF WAR Championship

Main Event
Unification Ladder Match

Bongman(c) v. Taylor Andrews(c)
SEF TeleVision Championship
SEF United States Championship

NBD

Monday, April 26th, 2021

Trenches by Pop Evil plays over the pa of the WAR Arena packed full of fans ready for a Monday night wrestling show. From ringside we hear the old voice of SEF, Nick Miller.

"Welcome to Monday night WAR and before we went on the air, I learned that Phoenix has challenged Rick Reynolds to a one on one match, however, Rick would only accept a match at Snake Eyes which will take place May sixteenth, and most important, he wanted a Universal Title show when he wins, or if he wins, so the winner will receive the Universal Title match, whenever that will take place, I don't know. ANA made it official, so a match between Rick Reynolds and Phoenix will be happening at Snake Eyes on May sixteenth with the winner receiving a future Universal Title match. With that being said, we have three big championship fights tonight with our first being for US Tag Team Titles."

Opening Contest
JEM & Jade West v. Rob Ruckus(c) & Mark Jackson(c)
SEF United States Tag Team Championship

Rick Reynolds gets involved to help his team win.

Winners: The Triad

The Triad running backstage after screwing Jade and JEM out of their title shot just a few minutes ago get caught up with themselves when they get their dressing room. Rick pulling the twenty four seven title from his bag to do a little bragging.

"No one dares come for this when I roll with my boys."

And like magic we see Phoenix fly into the room with a ballbat smacking Mark in the head and jabbing Rob in the gut. Phoenix slamming the bat to Rick's throat pinning him back into the locker slumping him to the floor. Phoenix slamming Rob in his head now and drags Rick out on the floor to pin him as a ref runs in and counts to three, then awards the title to Phoenix. He gets up taking his title and ballbat to walk out with both hanging from his hands.

Mid Card Bout
Josh Diabolical v. Simon Lee Nash(c)
SEF WAR Championship

Josh dominating the match looking to set up for Violent Impact, but gets countered into the F-5 out of nowhere and pinned.

Winner: Simon Lee Nash

Josh walks to the back hanging his head down and almost out of instinct finds his way towards the locker room not even watching where he is going when Phoenix stops him to hand the Diabolical one the 24/7 Title and says.

"Keep it away from The Triad and I'll be watching and waiting to have your back if they come for it."

Josh takes it letting it hang to his side and says.

"Thanks."

Josh walks off to the locker room as Phoenix disappears into the shadows laughing.

Main Event
Unification Ladder Match
Bongman(c) v. Taylor Andrews(c)
SEF TeleVision Championship
SEF United States Championship

Tina ends up going through a couple tables off the ladder leading top Bongman to retrieve both titles.

Winner and NEW US Champion: Bongman

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF