sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Nikita Perry Has Words for Tonya and Lexi Walker.

Started by The Perry Family, January 29, 2024, 01:19:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Nikita perry FKA The Wolf or Wolfie, is shown in the woods with a camera pointed to her face she is standing by two 

big Barrels full of Fire, she looks stronger then ever and she then begin to talk.

Nikita Perry. How does it feel Walkers, like how does it Fucking Feel, to have everything you ever worked for to have it all taken from you, like it was for me and the perry sisters yes now what do you two got? what do we all got, nothing Bitch we lost it all but you know what im not even mad anymore yeah i forgiven Sef it is not their Fault, we just get up and keep on going hell for the past several months everyone thought i was Dead! they probably still do

Nikita Perry. Hell i made History probably the Only person in the hole entire world to be Dead and Alive at the Same time but it means i got more time to drive myself more and further and further u see i have not been feeling good do you know why Walkers it probably cause i got a ulcer and a bad back from carrying devils playground for the past 6 years and last few years with your sorry asses

Nikita Perry. Only Regret i got is i never got to make a return to Sef tv and kick your sorry asses again and again and make you beg for your lives let you two no good bitches know what it was Like having everything you had worked for driving state to state town to town performing and going through all of that!  and then one night before you even think about it you two got fired on Live tv! i tell you i laughed my ass off because know i can find you two and finally get my hands around your fucking throats! 

She takes a deep Breath and looks at the camera and she then begin to talk again.}

Nikita Perry. i Bet you two Did Not Even Think Jade West the Woman to thank for saving my Life sure as hell was not you two if it was not for her i would not be here right now saying all of this stuff to you! you Two Could Not Even save your Own Careers or anyone Elses for that matter so anyway what is next for you two.

Nikita Perry. oh ido got to thank Ana and Lbd Taylor Andrews and Simon Nash and everyone else there for hiring us in the first place. and yeah there was bad rough times i admit it got a lil crazy, but im sorry hey sometimes things don't work out like you planned but from us and the Perrys and Jade thank you from the Bottom of our Devilish Hearts we Say Thank you.

Nikita Perry. Ohh but for you two Tonya and Lexi Walker ohh do i got plans for you heck if you two apologize to us we might let you Live but until then good Luck in 2024 bitches come find us we dare you.

The Camera goes Further and it shows Cruella and Sierra and her baby in her Hands and Jade West Standing beside them a dp reunion all giving them evil Looks and it goes dead.
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF