sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tonya and Bunny Hang Out Together.

Started by Tonya Walker, March 23, 2024, 11:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker and Bunny Summers are shown hanging out together, having fun they are at a wrestling event, she and Bunny, look like they are having fun, Tonya looks like she not feeling good, she buys some autographs from some wrestlers somebody she is talking to, end up knowing who she is and she then begin to talk.

Person aren't u mis Tonya Walker, devils playground

Tonya Walker yeah i i sure am, it has been a while since i have been inside of a wrestling ring,

Bunny Summers. im Bunny Summers, im a friend of Tonyas,

Person she a friend of yours interesting.

Tonya Walker. well am am

[ she begin to say No but she clears her throat she don't want to be rude and she then begin to talk.]

Tonya Walker. yeah we are friends it is a long story.

Bunny Summers, yeah we are friends, we just it is a long story. Hey do you know the 1980s generation,

person no im sorry im not nice to meet you two, talk to you later.

Tonya Walker and Bunny take some Pictures with some fans and Autographs something she did not expect to be doing.

somebody who knows them walks up to them and begin to talk
Tonya Walker.

The Perry Family

the perrys and Nikita as well are there as well they come across the table with, Tonya and Bunny summers being there this is the first time Tonya and the perrys are shown, together face to face for the first time in over a year, Nikita emptys her water bottle all over Tonya walkers head and get her all wet nikita smirks puts her hands up tonya blonde hair is all wet Bunny goes to defend tonya and Nikita heeves right in bunnys face and freaks her out, 

Bunny Summers ru all right Tonya, 

Person hey what happend to your team with mr Simon Nash

Tonya Walker. i have no idea what happend, i wish i was back in sef, so we could team together again.

Person and where is Lexi your sister.

Tonya Walker. i got no idea she left me high and dry she got tired of me for some reason what happend to sisters sticking together.

she dries herself off tries to re group the perrys are signing autographs Nikita goes to to tonya table again and begin to talk.

Nikita Perry someday Walker someday u and me are going to go at it .

Tonya Walker who are you i don't even know you.

Fan is Lbd here or Daddy Mack. or Taylor Andrews

Tonya Walker shrugs her schoulders saying i have no idea

tbc by anyone
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF