sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Two Matches

Started by mysticbabydoll, October 12, 2013, 10:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

Battle Royal

Tristan is getting ready for the battle royal, and he just laughs cause he really don't feel concerned about the others in the match. He looks straight at the camera, and gets talking.

Tristan Darland: I am facing Billy Nuts Dudley, Simon Lee Nash, Shady Mack, Zilus Zion, Johnny Camaro, Skull, Steve Weigel, Hank and Jordan Cut in a Battle Royal. You see I don't think most of these will actually show up, so this isn't going to be much of a match at all. I mean I know I am way better then each and every one of them, and they don't stand a chance against me. They will get a reality check, and I will be the winner when the bell rings to end the match sorry boys but I am going to crush your dreams.
-----------------------------------------
Underground Championship: Fatal Four Way

Tristan hasn't forgotten about the fatal four way match for the Underground Championship when he takes on The Mack, Jordan Cut and Ruemash. He rolls his eyes, and isn't really impressed with the fourth superstar in the match. He don't seem like he will do much, or be much of a threat then the other two will be. He looks at the camera again, and talks again.

Tristan Darland: I am glad to be part of this match, but really this other guy I have no idea who he is. Anyway he has no place in this match, and surely isn't going to be much of a challenge at all. Enough about Ruemash, and on to the ones that actually matter which are The Mack and Jordan Cut. They will actually give me a challenge, and they are tough. I know this match can go either way, but I am going to teach each and one of them a lesson. They will go down rather they like it or not, and it is time for me to step it up cause I do what to capture the Underground Championship. I know I got my work cut out for me, but that is alright cause tough challenges is what drives me. You know I have been through a lot, and it is time for me to become a champion again. I am not going to let this opportunity pass me by so boys let's just let the best man win.

Brady walks inside with a bottle of wine, and has two glasses. He pours them some, and they click glasses as they sip on the wine as the scene fades to black.

TBC: No One

End of role play[/size][/font]

Daddy Mack

Opening up to a scene backstage at the MetLife Stadium a buzz with people running around for the big Reckless Rebellion pay per view taking place tonight. Amongst the madness we find The Mack kicked back against his dressing room door all cocky with a sarcastic grin. His arms crossed loosely over his chest and The Mack just smiles smugly.

Not that you care Tristan, hell, I don't care too much, I just know who my opponents are and this Ruemash is ol' Robbie Rush trying to reinvent himself. So many of you boys try and reinvent your whole self while The Mack keeps reinventing himself in every match I am in. Like tonight, the fatal four way and this time, it counts. We all saw the practice run on WAR that ol' D-Mack won. Tonight I want that win, so its time to go two and oh so kiss this!

Mack popping forward dropping his arms in a crotch chop, then slaps the Underground Championship around his waist. The Mack in his ring gear looking ready to defend that title like a champion should. But that cocky grin forming as usual showing us he's never gonna change and why should he!?

All ya all can kiss your dream of being Underground Champion goodbye because now that I got this belt back around my waist, it stays.

His baby blue eyes dead serious, but that grin cracking his lips ever so slightly show us he knows why he has to be. The Mack with his hands on his hips looking a bit more cocky.

Ruemash, your big and strong just like Tristan and ya both could be model wrestlers, machines. Thing is, The Mack is a better machine cause I need not think even though I can. The Mack drives himself to the top where I remain number one above everyone, so needless to say, I may be World Champion come the next pay per view. And why look ahead? Because my second match of the night, tonight, is a triple threat for a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. Thing is, I must admit my heart remains on the task at hand to remain Underground Champion, however, when the end of the night comes, I hope I got enough gas to win the World Title shot. You can bet your sweet ass that I will be The Showsteala cause The Mack gives ya all what ya want to see which is why i am the biggest draw SEW has. Now we got this Super Mack trying to get some rubbing off, but as talented as he may be, he ain't ever gonna be The Mack. Now AK, if he gets off his ass he may pose a threat in this triangle match cause its like a fatal four way, crazy dangerous. That's what I call fun and why The Showsteala will be at Reckless Rebellion twice over showing up the so called competition and remaining your Wrestling Underground Heavyweight Champion.

The Mack patting his title again and looks as cocky as ever crossing his arms a bit smugly looking down his nose at us.

Tristan Darland has a lot to learn if he expects to ever take this title from The Mack. Until he knows what it means to be Underground Champion, then he better watch and learn from the greatest wrestler on gods green earth! Jordan Cut appears to be no threat, but the moment ya say that is when he may come out to cut me. Thing is, I been cut many times and Jordan just don't cut it against me. Ruemash, he is an irish war horse, but he had his moment and needs to earn another. Tonight is about The Mack, then again, why wouldn't it be!?

That ever arrogant smirk very apparent now.

In the main event, the headliner, The Showsteala, let's face it, AK and SM. One I got the back of against the other, but when it comes to this match and what is on the line, you can once again take to the bank that The Mack is walking out with that guaranteed World Title shot. Tristan is a fool to let opportunity sink through his hands the way he is, but The Mack is nobodies fool except his own! Boys and girls, its time we get SEW rolling stronger into the future and The Mack may as well be the one to carry the World Heavyweight Championship ahead full steam. Then again, who else in SEW can do it like The Mack? Nobody?!

A cocky response and Mack shrugging off, then turns pushing the door to his room open. The Mack closing the door shutting us out moments before Reckless Rebellion begins.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF