sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I'm not going to die!

Started by JordanCut, December 17, 2013, 10:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Jordan Cut is in his locker room sitting on the chair just thinking about his match against Simon Lee Nash in Main Event in a "Chicago Street Fight" stipulation also SEW Light Heavyweight Championship on the line. Jordan Cut knows what at stake clearly everything is on the line on him, because if he loses then his career has die, so Jordan Cut nod his head started to speak.

I'm not going to die! I'm going to live on and survive to continue on my task being the future of this company, because I see great things which SEW management doesn't know about very soon there going to be major changes in this company can't wait until a new beginning to get started. You want put me in a "Chicago Street Fight" against Simon Lee Nash for SEW Light Heavyweight Champion then prepare to witness the end of someone career not mine, but Simon Lee Nash career is going to die never be seen again. I beat The Mack once issue a challenge to him right now in DOGG Fight for his champion prove to prove that victory over him was no fluke at all, so The Mack ball in your court face me,and I will prove that win over you in that Japanese Death Match was no fluke!

Jordan Cut gets up from his chair then smiles suddenly Jenom shows up showing her naked backside putting her arms around Jordan Cut then started kissing. Jenom moves her hands down Jordan Cut chest as she walks away cover her boobs heads toward the shower, so Jordan Cut continue on speaking about Simon Lee Nash.

Simon Lee Nash, you are going to experience a beating which you will never forget, because I'm going to kick your face so hard might break your nose or teeth, and I'm going to stomp on your face to break your nose. If that doesn't work then I'll grab a steel chair or something else deliver no mercy on you until I show the world why I am most dangerous man in this company. Tonight on War, I promise to show you and everyone else that Jordan Cut is dangerous as I speak, and I will kill Simon Lee Nash tonight become new SEW Light Heavyweight Champion!

Jordan Cut heard the shower running walks towards the shower to join Jenom as War went to a commercial break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF