sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

November To Remember {11/28/04}

Started by Taylor Andrews, January 02, 2014, 11:34:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

November 28th, 2004

The time has come and we open up our camera to inside The Molson Centre up in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, snow falling on the outside, fans jam packed inside ready for a kick ass event. November Rain by Guns 'n Roses begins to play now as the camera pans all over the arena and pyro shoots off over the ringa nd on the stage signaling the start of our show as well. The fans are going nuts hoping to see a great show, hoping to see something huge happen since this was promised to be a November to remember. We now pan down to ringside where Black Bob and Frankie Malone sit.

Black Bob: Well here we are for our monthly pay per view and its shaped up nicely, a few superstars have not pulled what weight they should be, what weight they owe to SEF, but fuck them, the loyal ones will be made big.

Frankie Malone: Yea, like all of VX, they are gonna rule SEF, no more of these other whiney ass chumps!

Black Bob: Um, not exactly what I meant, their ok, but I was referring to guys like Matlock and Jackal trying to bow out and shit, fucking pansies!

Frankie Malone: Right, whoever ya were talking about, names mean nothing to me. But this event does as I have a job to do and I wanna see some action.

Black Bob: We just may see it to as we got the matches made, hopefully the superstars can handle the matchs. Rhapsody and Erika should be able to, they have been doing good.

Frankie Malone: Yea, women in wrestling are good for some things, but in the ring is not one of them. Inferno match is always good I guess, see some fire and possibly one man severely hurt.

Black Bob: Uh yea, severely hurt, man, that is not right, a scar for life maybe, no serious injury, damn dude!

Frankie Malone: Whatever, moving on now, Thriller and Jackal, please, I seen Thriller around the way, Jackal I have not, next!

Black Bob: Well, um, good point, so next it is, ah, Scorpion and D-Von, Derek and Spike, some good matches probably.

Frankie Malone: Yea, except they invlove Dudleyz, but hopefully their opponents can make them look good.

Black Bob: Whatever ya say man, but the main event I say is gonna be a a very good match, Blade and Matlock headlining, nice.

Frankie Malone: I'll admit that, these two guys can hang, well, Blade can, but needs some work and Matt, been here a while and that's all.

Black Bob: Hey, DB is the man, the Norse God man, he is gonna give all he got for this show and Matt, um, lets get on with the show now!

Ambulance Match
SEF Diva Championship
Erika Valverde w/The Serial Thriller vs. Rhapsody w/David Blade

The ambulance being used for this opening match backs up the aisle and parks about ten feet from the ring. The pa sounds up, but a shocker it is as Always by Saliva hits and Whitney Marret comes walking out in a usual suit and carrying the SEF Diva Title. The fans go nuts for her and she just makes her way to the ring, then walks around to the commentators table and has a seat next to Bob putting on a headset.

Black Bob: So Whitney, I see ya got the Diva Title, ya out here to present the winner in true fashion or what?

Whitney Marret: You are very correct Bob, whichever woman wins this match will be handed the title by me because they will have earned it.

Frankie Malone: Blah blah, women suck in the ring, can we please get this over with, quickly!?

Black Bob: Dude, shut up ok, Whitney here has proved women earned a place here, plus we got chicks today who may be big one day, so chill!

Whitney Marret: Thanks Bob, don't know how you put up with this guy or why Xavier hired him even.

Frankie just rolls his eyes as the pa now sounds up again and Rumors by Lindsay Lohan plays as Erika Valverde comes walking out and his followed by Serial Thriller. The two get to ringside and Erika slides in the ring, then Flaming Youth by KISS hits and Rhapsody comes running out to the ring with David Blade walking at a steady pace. Rhapsody hits the ring and tackles Erika hitting her hard and fast. Rhapsody soon pulls Erika up and sends her to a corner, charges with a body splash, but Erika sidesteps her and drops Rhapsody with a neckbreaker. Erika now lifts up Rhapsody's head and applies a chin lock, then drives a knee to her back. She pulls Rhapsody to her feet now and tosses her across the ring by her hair. Erika now rolls out of the ring and goes to the ambulance pulling a backboard for a stretcher out and taking it to the ring. Erika lifts it up on the apron, but Rhapsody gets up quickly and dropkicks the board into Erika knocking her down on the floor, then Rhapsody runs to the ropes diving out with a body press to Erika. Thriller walks over sneaky like looking to go after Rhapsody, but Blade stands across from him motioning to stay back. Rhapsody gets up now and lifts up Erika running her into the steel steps, then she rolls Erika on the backboard and proceeds to strap her to it. Thriller looks worried and charges knocking Rhapsody down with a thunderous clothesline. Blade is on the ball though and is on Thriller with punches and the two fight around the ring now. Erika gets herself free and grabs a cookie sheet from under the ring, then slams it over Rhapsody's head. Erika pulls up Rhapsody and runs her to the ambulance slamming her into the back of it. She then goes back and grabs the backboard, then charges at Rhapsody hitting her across the back with it. Erika picks up Rhapsody and pokes her in the eyes, looks for Faded Dreams, but Rhapsody grabs Erika in a a unothordoxed sleeper, a choke hold maybe and pulls her backwards into the ambulance. Thriller and Blade still are fighting at ringside with neither really gaining the upperhand, just back and forth brawling, a few moves landed by both. Suddenly, Scorpion runs out and pulls Erika from the ambulance, then slams the door shut into Rhapsody's head knocking her backwards. Erika gets up and shuts both doors, then the ambulance drives out and she wins the match.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner and the new SEF Diva Champion.....Erika Valverde!

Rumors by Lindsay Lohan plays again and Scorpion now runs down to help Thriller fight off Blade. They do so, but Blade backs off as well to go backstage and help his sister. Whitney now gets up and makes her way to Erika handing her the title now and looks to raise her hand, but Scorpion motions to go and Thriller grabs Erika to follow Scorpion. Whitney seems let down, but shrugs and heads to the back.

Black Bob: Well, VX did what they pretty much said, they are starting off with making themselves a name, impact, whatever it is, they are doing it.

Frankie Malone: Yea they are, Erika brought more gold to their group, now Thriller just has to retain his title and Scorpion needs to beat a chump to bring in even more.

Inferno Match
#1 Contender To SEF Intercontinental Championship
Fireproof vs. Duke McDoogle

The ring is set up with the bar flams around it coming from the bar. Fireproof stands in the ring waiting and I Stand Alone by Godsmack now hits as Duke makes his way out. As he gets closer, Fireproof looks to leave the ring, but the flames shoot up keeping him trapped in the ring. Duke now gets right to the ring and waits for the flames to go down, slides in and gets to his feet. Fireproof tries to exit again, but flames are up again and Duke catches him off guard with a spear taking Fireproof down. Duke now puts the boots to him, then manages to climbs up top and drops down with a headbutt to Fireproof. Both men are hurt and get up to their feet. Fireproof looks for some uppercuts, but Duke buries a knee to his gut and hits a suplex on him. Duke now pulls up Fireproof and goes for The Stunner, but Fireproof shoves him forward. He looks for a clothesline, but Duke his the Fatal Kick quickly sending Fireproof backwards into the ropes where he slides down and out in the flames quickly catching on fire. Fireproof is burning badly now as officials rush to the ring with extinguisers.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match.......Duke McDoogle!

I Stand Alone by Godsmack hits again as Duke stands tall in the ring and Fireproof is carried to the back immediately to be treated. Suddenly, a man comes from the crowd and slides in the ring, clubs Duke in the back, then turns him and around and delivers a Stalling Suplex into a DDT on him. The man grins at a fallen Duke and soon exits the ring.

Black Bob: Well the match was quick sorta with Duke finally trapping Fireproof and beating him one on one, but I wonder who that new guy was that atacked Duke?

Frankie Malone: Big R is what he calls himself, I got word about him earlier today, overheard our boss Xavier talking about him, amazing what you can find out by eavesdropping isn't it!?

Backstage

We find V1 walking along the hall now with a plate of food in hand chowing down, then from behind comes New Jack and some unknown guy with him. The two attack V1 and begin to viciously, violently if you will beat him down. They really do a number on him, but the rest of VX come down the hall and Scorpion is really pissed as he flies at New Jack taking him to the floor. Thriller brawls with the other guy and Erika helps him knock the guy down. Security soon runs down the hall and breaks this fight up getting VX outta there and keeps New Jack and his friend back, but you hear New Jack say this.

New Jack: Boys, I am the most violent man alive, my friend Knifeguy and me, we are coming for your Tag Titles, be ready for the violence!

New Jack and Knifeguy now leave on their own as the view cuts back to ringside.

Black Bob: Damn, dudes know how to make an impact, nice work by New Jack, his friend seemed good too.

Frankie Malone: Yea, we'll have to see just how good they can be, looks ok back there though.

Hardcore Match
#1 Contender To SEF Diva Championship
Nazalia Dyson vs. Ashley w/Derek Helms

Nazalia is in the ring when What Is It To Burn by Finch hits and Ashley comes walking out with Derek following her. They get to ringside and Ashley slides in the ring going right for Nazalia. The two begin fighting and Derek begins tossing weapons in the ring. Nazalia sends Ashley to the ropes and knocks her down with a dropkick, then picks up a trash can and looks ready to bash Ashley in the head. Ashley gets up now, but Derek slides in the ring and slams Nazalia in the back with a chair. Ashley kicks her in the stomach, the takes the trash can and bashes her over the head. Ashley grabs a singapore cane and lays in a few shots to Nazalia's ribs, then pulls her up and delivers the Final Vision on a trash can and pins.....1.....2.....3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall.......Ashley!

What Is It To Burn by Finch hits and Ashley stands up in celebration with Derek, then the two head to the back.

Black Bob: Well, so much for a kick ass hardcre battle, Derek kinda prevented that, but Ashley ain't too bad I guess.

Frankie Malone: She could be the one to give Erika her first loss as champ!

Last Man Standing Match
SEF North American Championship
The Jackal vs. The Serial Thriller[c] w/Erika Valverde

Jackal is standing in the ring and ove the pa comes #1 Stunna by The Big Tymers. Serial Thriller makes his way out and his followed by Erika. Both have their titles round their waists, but Thriller soon hands his off to Erika and quickly rolls in the ring. Jackal is on him quick with kicks to the head, then he pulls up Thriller and delivers a suplex. Jackal gets to his feet and kicks at Thriller, then drops an elbow on him and kneels up punching him. Jackal soon lets up and lifts up Thriller for powerslam, but Thriller slips down on his feet and shoves Jackal to the ropes. Thriller then delivers a dropkick on him and soon climbs up to the top rope. Jackal gets up to his feet nd turns in time for Thriller to leap off with a cross body taking him down. Thriller rolls through and gets to his feet, waiting in place to end it. Jackal gets up and Thriller looks for Perfection At Its Best, but Jackal shoves him to the ropes and soon floors him with a Yakuza Kick. Jackal then climbs to the top and nails the Pounce of Jackal. He pulls himself up and leans back as the ref counts.....1....2....3...4...5...6...Thriller gets up on one knee and Jackal rushes him with punches, then pulls him up delivering a powerslam and soon comes off the ropes for a leg drop. Thriller though rolls out of the way and Erika soon slides a chair into the ring. Thriller kicks the chair under him and waits for Jackal to turn to him, then gives him Perfection At Its Best on the chair and gets up leaning back while the ref counts.....1.....2.....3.....4....5.....6.....7.....8.....9.....10!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner and still the SEF North American Champion........The Serial Thriller!

#1 Stunna by The Big Tymers hits and Thrillers just smiles cocky like as Erika gets in the ring and hands him his title. They raises their title sup together celebrating in front of the booing crowd, taunting them if you will.

Black Bob: Man, Jackal did try I admit, but not as hard as he could have, Thriller killed him off rather easily.

Frankie Malone: Jackal is a joke, no match for true greatness like Thriler.

Singapore Cane Match
#1 Contender To SEF North American Championship
Spike Dudley vs. Derek Helms w/Ashley

Spike is in the ring with a cane in hand when Sing For The Moment by Eminem hits and out comes Ashley alone, but with a mic. She gets to ringside as Derek comes from the crowd with a cane and slides in the ring. Ashley looks to speak, but instead just points behind Spike and Derek catches him with a shot to the back of his neck before he can turn. Derek then chokes Spike with the cane, but Spike uses his own cane to beat Derek in the head, then cracks him in the ribs a few times and soon tosses it away and looks for the Dudley Dog. Derek shoves Spike into the ropes and buries a knee to his back, then turns Spike around and lays him out with a powerbomb. Detek picks up a cane and slams it over Spike's throat now, then he climbs up top and hits The Slincers and floats over into a pin....1....2....3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall.........Derek Helms!

Sing For The Moment by Eminem hit again as Derek poses in celebration with Ashley now.

Black Bob: Wow, Spike just got beat rather quickly, I can't believe it, Derek musta really wanted this shot.

Frankie Malone: I told you, a Dudley will not win it, D-Von is next too, these stinking Dudleyz are going down!

Backstage

We go to the back to find Jackal in his room looking hurt, physically and spiritually from his match and he is packing his bag now to head to his hotel. Christine is in the room and there for support, but both are in trouble as the door busts open and Xavier comes walking in. He goes right to Jackal knocks him down with a hard right, then jumps on him nailing punch after punch. Christine beats on his back now, but Xavier stands up and backhands her to the floor, stands over them both and says.

Xavier: You fucking asshole Jackal, you dumb slut Christine, you fucking miserable bitches, you fucked me and SEF over for the last time cause your both fired! Now get the fuck outta here, well, my boys will help ya.

Xavier moves outta the way as a few guard comes in and haul Jackal and Christine out of the room. Xavier just shrugs and walks off as the view cuts back to ringside.

Black Bob: Jackal fired, Christine as well, makes like five or six people fired this week.

Frankie Malone: The stupid lil peons need to learn who is boss and step up or get tossed out.

Hardcore Hell Match
SEF Intercontinental Championship
Scorpion vs. D-Von Dudley[c]

The cage has been carried out all set up already and several of Xavier's security guards stand on the ring apron holding up over the ring right now. The trash cans full of weapons have been placed in each corner of the ring as well. Sinner by Drowning Pool soon hits and Scorpion comes walking with with a cocky strut and smirk. He makes his way to the ring and rolls in under the ropes, stands up and looks around at the surrounding cage. Bombshell by Powerman 5000 now hits and D-Von Dudley comes out with his IC Title around his waist and looking ready for a fight. He too rolls under the ropes, but handed off his title to the ref first. The guards now let the cage fall into place around the ring and make sure its secure in place, then head to the back. The bell rings signaling the start and neither man wastes anytime. Scorpion rushes D-Von with some quick punches, chops at him a bit, then backs to the ropes and flies at him with a clothesline, but D-Von catches him and hits a hard spinebuster. D-Von now goes to the corner and grabs some weapons, dumps the all trash can out and picks up a cheese grater. Scorpion gets up and receives a shot to the head, then D-Von runs the grater along his head cratching him up and causing a small trickle of blood to run down Scorpion's forehead. D-Von now gets a singapore cane and swings at Scorpion's ribs wildly, then whips him to the ropes and clotheslines him with the cane. D-Von now climbs up on the top rope, bends down as to not hit the roof and now leaps off with a diving headbutt to Scorpion, but gets a cheese grater to his head when Scorpion rolls out of the way. Scorpion crawls to a corner and pulls a toaster from one of the trash cans and hides in front of him. D-Von gets up and walks over grabbing Scorpio, but gets bashed in the head with the toaster, then jabbed in the gut with it. Scorpion grabs a VCR out now and smashes it over D-Von's head laying him out. Scorpion now empties that trash can and lifts it up bashing D-Von in the head, then pulls up D-Von and gives him a piledriver on the can. Scorpion picks up a cheese grater now and bends over D-Von rubbing it into his head and scrapes him up pretty bad. Scorpion then pulls D-Von up and runs him into the cage walls, then whips him right into one of the remaining trash cans full of weapons. Scorpion picks up the can and dumps the weapons out on D-Von, then smashes the can over his back. He looks confused and picks up something that dropped out, a rubber ducky. Scorpion just scratches his head, but sees D-Von getting up and tosses the ducky at him which makes a squeaky noise, then he grabs a lead pipe and clobbers D-Von in the head, grabs him and nails a double arm backbreaker. Scorpion shrugs and grabs the last trash can, dumps all the weapons out and bashes this one into D-Von's skull now, then pulls him up and looks for a flashback. D-Von manages to back Scorpion into a corner now and turns around beating him into the turnbuckles. He lifts Scorpion up on the top rope and climbs up for a suplerplex. Scorpion starts to punch him though and soon shoves D-Von down landing on a trash can, then Scorpion flies off with an elbow drop to him. He gets up and runs the ropes nailing his Supersault, then grabs a singapore cane and starts hitting D-Von's kneecaps and thighs trying to knot him up and wear him down. He looks to wrap him up with a figure four, but D-Von kicks him away and crawls to his feet with a steel chain in hand. Both men turn to each other and D-Von swings the chain, but Scorpion ducks and it comes back around D-Von's neck. Scorpion then grabs his legs quickly and flips him down, turns him over, and locks D-Von in the Scorpion Deathtrap really sitting back and arching D-Von's legs and back. D-Von is screaming now, the chain still around his neck, he crawls to the ropes and grabs them, but no rules, so Scorpion just keeps reefing back and pulls D-Von back to the middle of the ring. D-Von starts to fade now, but Scorpion suddenly lets go of the hold, then picks up a the chain and wraps around his neck once more and puts his knee into D-Von's back pulling back on the chain now. D-Von's eyes get wide and he gasps for air, he punches the mat, then blood begins to come from his mouth and Scorpion lifts him dropping him with a flashback. He grabs D-Von's legs and turns him over again locking the Scorpion Deathtrap and D-Von finally gives in and taps out after a few minutes.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by submission and the new SEF Intercontinental Champion.......Scorpion!

Sinner by Drowning Pool hits over the pa as Scorpion ends up letting the hold go and stands on his feet raising his hands in the air. The guards on the outside now lift up the cage and get it carried to the back as the ref hands Scorpion the IC Title now which he takes and looks very emotional raising high in the air, then clasping it to himself and heading to the back. D-Von just lays in a bloody mess, but Bubba Ray Dudley comes out now and rolls in the ring, he looks down at his brother and shakes his head in sorrow, then takes a mic and says.

Bubba Ray: I would normally help you up and to the back, see you get taken care of, but everytime I try to be your brother, you shove me away, you tell me to go to hell, you attempt to put me there, you disrespect me and the whole Dudley clan, you spit on ECW, what we had there, and I am tired of it D-Von, you hear me, no more help from me. I love you my brother and if you ever come around, you can find me and we'll be the best team ever, but only when you come to your senses and seek me out. So for now, help yourself up cause I am on my own, me and Spike are the true Dudleyz, hell, he was too ashamed of you to eve come out here!

Bubba gets a tear in his eye now, but just drops the mic and rolls out of the ring leaving D-Von to be attended to by EMT's. The crowd cheer Bubba for being the bigger man.

Black Bob: Holy fuck dude, that match was incredible, but Bubba afterwards with that speech, he told it like it was and put D-Von in his place, no more D-Von with the Dudley clan.

Frankie Malone: I'd say D-Von don't need them, like always he should stay away, well no, I have no care. Once a Dudley, always a damn, stinking, Dudley, they all suck, lets move on, Scorpion kicked ass and did so to Spike four days ago, Bubba may be next.

Backstage

We go to the room of VX where V1 is sitting looking a lil banged up from the earlier attack, Erika is sporting her new Diva Title, Thriller has his NA Title and the door bangs open. Scorpion steps in with blood on his face, sweat all over, and his IC Title over his shoulder. He walks in sits down on the bench talking with the rest of VX.

Scorpion: We did it, VX has not one, not two, not three, but now four titles in SEF, four out of five and baby, were gonna get even more if I can help it.

Serial Thriller: I feel ya man, VX is gonna rise above all the rest, were gonna be dominant over SEF!

Erika Valverde: And don't forget that means all of SEF, no woman here can match me and I proved it.

Scorpion: Hell yea, nobody can stop us and were gonna only get better.

V1: And these two new ass punks, their dead, New Jack is mine!

Scorpion: I know man, you'll get him, but boys, lady, VX ain't done, but I gotta go get a bandage, this shit is bleeding to much, be back in a few.

Scorpion gets up and heads out as the rest of VX seem confused now, but shrug and wait it out as we cut back to ringside.

Black Bob: Well it seems VX is on top of their own world, doing good I admit, but not done, wonder what Scorpion means?

Frankie Malone: Well, main event is all we got, what better way to make an impact, just gotta figure out they will.

Hell In A Cell Match
SEF World Heavyweight Championship
Matt Matlock vs. David Blade[c]
Special Guest Referee: Xavier

The cell lowers down some now to just ten feet above the ring and we get set for our main event. Falling Apart by Zebrahead hits the pa now and Matt Matlock comes walking out and to boos. He seems confused and tries working the crowd up, but they just boo him no matter what, hatred for being lazy I guess. Matt makes his way down the aisle now and rolls in the ring. War Machine by KISS hits now and the crowd changes to cheers, nothing like what Mack gets, but they show their support for Blade who comes walking out all smiles and sneezing a bit, his title around his waist. He makes his way to the ring and steps in now. The Way I Am by Eminem now hits and Xavier comes walking out wearing a ref shirt with some blue jeans. He gets cheered no doubt, high fives fans, then rolls in the ring and holds up the title signaling its on the line. Xavier then hands it off to a ref at ringside and the cell now lowers down and is set into place. The outside ref stands at the door now and Xavier signals for the bell and yells for the match to begin. Matt decides to jumpstart and charges Blade with a tackle to the corner, thrusts his shoulder to Blade's gut a few times, then nails a few punches on him and whips him across the ring. Matt slides out of the ring now and starts grabbing some weapons, but Blade comes around and ends up flying over the top rope with a somersault quancha to Matt taking him down and also hits the cell wall. Both men are hurt, but they get up and start trading punches. Blade looks to get the best, but Matt buries a knee to his gut and sends Blade into the steel steps now. He then grabs a lead pipe and swings at Blade, but misses. Blade nails a couple uppercuts to Matt, then slams his head into the cell and kicks the top steps away, pulls Matt on the bottom ones and delivers a piledriver. Blade pulls up Matt and rolls him into the ring, then grabs a couple tables sliding them in. He gets himself a singapore cane as well and brings it in the ring nailing Matt with it a few times. Blade then sets a table near a corner, then sets up the other one in another corner so it is leaned against the turnbuckles. Blade lifts Matt to his feet and delivers a suplex, then pulls him up and whips Matt to the table. Matt reverses quickly and sends Blade colliding into the table. Matt backs up and soon charges looking for a spear, but Blade sidesteps him and Matt breaks through the table bouncing his head off the turnbuckles. He looks a bit groggy eyed now and Blade lifts him up to nail a neckbreaker, then pulls him up and rolls Matt on the table. Blade climbs the turnbuckles now and gives the Rock On gesture, then leaps off with the Moshpitt Plunge putting Matt through the table, rolls over and pins.....1.....2.....3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and still the SEF World Heavyweight Champion......David Blade!

War Machine by KISS hits now as the crowd goes up in cheers and Blade gets to his feet with Xavier raising his hand. Xavier calls for the door to be opened and the title be brought in for Blade. As the door opens, the lights go out, total darkness and is like that for about five minutes. Afterwards the lights are back on and we find Matt still down, but moved it seems and out cold, Blade out cold, and Xavier out cold. Standing over them all in the ring is a man clad in black leather pants, jacket, and biker boots, plus a black ski mask on. The crowd look in awe, then Scorpion comes running out with the rest of VX following his lead. They get into the cell and slide in the ring, surround the mystery man and wait for something. The man looks at each VX member, then reaches up to the bottom of his mask and lifts it up slightly and finally pulls it back all the way off to reveal a shocker, someone you would never expect to even see alive today, Viper! The crowd gasps and are confused, last they saw and heard, this man was dead.

Black Bob: Uh dude, what the fuck, I saw the old tape from the Rumble, he died, no way he is here!

Scorpion now moves closer with a smirk and shakes Viper's hand who smirks as well, the two looking like they are celebrating a plan well played out. The rest of VX now join in to follow Scorpion's lead and Viper motions for the title to be given to him. He then stares at it fondly, looks down at Blade and lays it over his chest. Viper pulls up Xavier now and slaps him some waking him up. Xavier stares at him and gets a shocked look at who he sees, then Viper tosses him out of the ring and Xavier heads to the back in confusion. Viper now lifts up Matlock and shakes his head in disappointment, then quickly bends him down, lifts him up, spins a bit and jumps up landing with The Sinful. Viper gets back to his feet and walks over to Blade, lifts him up and looks disgusted, then bends him down, hooks his arms and nails The Unforgiven. Viper now slowly stands up and calls for a mic, picks up the title and holds it at his side, then speaks.

Viper: So let me guess, you all thought I was really dead? You really bought it, took the bait, well good, cause that was my intention all along! Every single one of you morons fell for it, everybody in SEF, out of SEF, every fan, every person bought it, hook, line, and sinker, I just caught the biggest catch of suckers in history! And I come back to see these two pathetic, pieces of shit main eventing, Matlock, a guy I used to toss around like a kid does sand. David Blade, new kid, not near my league, but ya best do what your boss said, step up cause that belt will be mine again. Its the only reason I am back, to bring back what honor is left to that title. Only a few men in SEF can keep honor among the titles and here we stand before you all, Venom X, the group I created over a year ago and is now back on top and looking better than ever. I say to you Scorpion, nice job getting things picked up for my return, nice job winning tonight, Thriller, you did good to kid, so did your girl. But now the man is back and I will lead VX to dominance as I have done with myself for my whole career in SEF and every other company I been in. Get ready kids, SEF is coming back to the ol' way it used to be, my turf, my playground, I have reclaimed SEF tonight, this belt will mine very soon, so just do yourself a favor people, get ready!

Viper now lowers the mic and drops it, then lays the title back on Blade. He motions to the other members to stand by him, so Scorpion and Thriller stand next to him, Erika by Thriller, V1 by Scorpion and they all hold up an X with their arms as The Unforgiven by Metallica plays over the pa.

Frankie Malone: Man, weird to see a supposed dead guy alive and back in the ring, but from what I saw and heard, I love this guy, Blade is in deep shit!

Black Bob: Well, I gotta agree, DB may be the Norse God, but Viper I have a feeling cares not for that and may be the type to be bigger than Blade. I hope he can overcome this though.

Backstage

Before we end the show, the view cuts backstage where we find Xavier in his office looking pissed and he was apparently watching the monitor. He kicks his desk and punches the wall, goes nuts and finally just sits down to relax wondering what he has to do now. The door suddenly opens and he jumps up, but he sees its Cassie Michaels. She walks in and sits down pulling him back down now. Xavier looks to say something, but she puts a finger up and says.

Cassie Michaels: Don't worry about tonight or about what happened with us before because I have something for you.

Cassie reveals the ring Xavier proposed to her with is on her hand now and she says.

Cassie Michaels: I am sorry for before, but this sets up good now as I am ready, so Xavier, will you marry me?

Xavier looks surprised, but this time happy and he smiles.

Xavier: Oh yea, you know it!

Xavier now leans and kisses her and the two lay back now as the view cuts to the ringside area where November Rain by Guns 'n Roses plays as the camera pans around the arena showing the fans still shocked over tonight's event, but they cheer for appreciation of a kick ass show and we soon fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF