sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Deadly Destruction 2 {12/12/04}

Started by Taylor Andrews, January 02, 2014, 11:38:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

December 12th, 2004

This Event Is Held In Honor Of Viper, May He Rest In Peace For Eternity

The opening camera for Deadly Destruction comes alive inside, deep inside The Bradley Center up north in Milwaukee Wisconsin. The fans are pumped for the show tonight and the pa comes alive now with Rest In Pieces by Saliva playing. The camera pans all over the arena as the song continues to play an stays in the background when we drop to ringside to find Black Bob and Frankie Malone ready to call our show.

Black Bob: Man, we got a few inches of snow in town today and this brother felt the cold creep in, but stepping in here I got warmed up quick, so if the action is this hot, were in for a hell of a night!

Frankie Malone: Yea, it is looking to be quite a card, every title on the line and a much impressive Thor in my eyes is stealing the show himself and will win, my pick for sure.

Black Bob: I have to say he is impressive, but I know DB will not go down without a fight. We got a lot more action too, Thriller defends his NA Title against Derek Helms, Ashley goes for Erika's Diva Title, and we will see a fluorescent tubelight match between Tyler and D-Von.

Frankie Malone: Oh man, some insane hardcore action we will see, plus Scorpion and V1 go against the Dudleyz, sad to say Scorpion has no heart to be Tag Champ, were looking at new champs.

Black Bob: But not without a beat down by the Dudleyz for disrespecting the Tag Titles, then Scorpion has a second match against Duke and were on to the main event afterwards. A very nice looking show and held in honor of one of a few legends in SEF. So now, lets go on with our show!

Opening Segment

Before our first match can begin the lights darken down and a blue light soon flows over the arena. The fans are shocked now and even more so when The Unforgiven by Metallica comes over the pa. A Figure comes out at the end of aisle and stands clad in black with his hair hanging down in his face. A water bottle in his hand and he soon takes a swig and spits it out, then flips his hair up revealing himself to be Daddy Mack. The fans cheer for Mack who just looks on with a serious face and walks the aisle, soon steps up on the apron and takes another swig of water, then tosses it away. Mack holds a fist to his heart and points to the sky, to Viper, then he thrusts his arms back while spitting out the water and soon steps into the ring. Mack goes to the other side and climbs on the ropes pumping up the already cheering crowd. Mack turns back around and unzips his jacket a bit to reveal a white, ruffled shirt that ties up a few inches on the collar. He walks over and gets a mic from Brittany, then steps back to the middle of the ring giving the fans all the time they want to cheer, then he finally speaks.

Daddy Mack: Ya know, we seen a few great men, and women come through SEF, superstars who will go down as legends and as of now, only two of us are currently in SEF, myself and I am the Owner and my wife, Whitney Marret. We had Rapid, Johnny, Shane, Cassie, a few more greats but not legends. Viper fits in as a legend, but is now the only immortal legend as physically, he is dead, but his spirit stays forever. Yea, I killed him is swhat some want to say, I murdered Viper if anyone wants to accuse me, but he was my best friend, my brother in this business, in life! I miss the hell outta him and I remember me and him on the road together, sharing good times, going over ideas, just bullshitting with each other. We were inseperable at times and always, never once did either of us fail to have the other guys back, we were The Impact Playas!

Mack now looks up at the rafters, the sky, to Viper, he holds a hand to his chest and says.

Daddy Mack: I miss you my friend and I will try and keep SEF alive for as long as I can, but without you bro, it just ain't the same.

Mack looks back down now and continues.

Daddy Mack: I got some guys who I see as top players, who I know will help me with SEF. I want to keep SEF alive for them as I want them to continue with a great career and watch them do it. Sadly, I don't know if I can do that. I have stressed my point to people, step up, some tried, but not enough, then I heard bitching about some shit and I got pissed. I have bent my ass backwards to give every single superstar here a chance of success, I bust my ass every day, sacrifice my time to be with my wife, to just sit back in peace with her, start a family soon. I got more money than I can spend in more than one lifetime, so financially I do not need SEF. But I love it and I want to help superstars succeed in this business altogether, been my goal forver as a superstar and now as an Owner. I am done telling the superstars of SEF who needs to do what, either you become a star or you don't, but do not bitch when you fail like some for its your own damn fault and deep down, they know it. I am asking one last time for everyone to step it up, I am asking for Viper, not for me, not for SEF, for Viper, a man who gave more than his all just for SEF. Remeber, a legacy makes you great, nothing else!

Mack now lets his mic fall as The Unforgiven plays again and Mack goes to each turnbuckle saluting to the crowd, then exits the ring and heads up the aisle.

Black Bob: Man, an emotional speech by Mack and every bit real, he spoke it with heart and honesty.

Frankie Malone: No lie I can say, Mack gave his respect to his friend, an honorable deed I will say.

Singles Match
SEF North American Championship
Derek Helms vs. The Serial Thriller[c] w/Erika Valverde

Sing For The Moment by Eminem hits and out runs Derek to the ring. He slides in and starts running the ropes looking pumnped up. #1 Stunna by The Big Tymers hits now and Serial Thriller makes his way out with Erika following. The NA Title is around his waist and Thriller grins, but when he gets at ringside, Derek runs the ropes and surprises Thriller with a suicide dive taking him down. Derek gets up first and starts kicking Thriller in the ribs, then pulls the title off him and drops down bashing Thriller in the head. He pulls Thriller to his feet and rams him into the steel steps, but then Erika jumps on his back choking Derek and gets him to one knee. Thriller manages to get up and Erika lets go as he charges for a knee lift. Derek sidesteps him and drops Thriller with a reverse ddt.Erika picks up the title and looks to hit Derek, but he sees her in time and she drops the title, then runs to the back. Derek gives chase a lil to make sure she goes, then he turns back, but Thriller is up with the title and bashes Derek in the head, then runs him to the ring and rolls Derek in. Thriller now grabs a sledgehammer and slides it in the ring, then climbs up to the top rope. Derek gets up and Thriller leaps off with a cross body taking Derek down. He soon grabs the sledgehammer and grins now, then looks poised and ready to use it. Derek gets up and turns to him, Thriller swings, but Derek ducks and fires at himw ith some punches, then drops Thriller with a quick ddt. Suddenly Freight Train comes running and hits the ring. Derek sees him and the two begin slugging it out. Thor now comes out and slides in the corner undetected. Train ends up flooring Derek, but turns and gets Gored by Thor who soon does the same to Thriller and leaves the ring. Derek gets up and climbs the top rope, then delivers The Silencer and floats over into the pin.....1.....2.....3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner and the new SEF North American Champion.......Derek Helms!

Sing For The Moment by Eminem hits now as Derek gets to his feet and is awarded the title. He goes nuts and raises it in the air looking proud and estatic.

Black Bob: Whoa, kind of an upset, but Derek just did it, he beat Thriller to win the NA Title.

Frankie Malone: Well, Thor had a lil something to do with this match, but then I don't know, I like Thor and Thriller, Derek is a champion, but he needs to get better.

Black Bob: Train and Thor both came in, neither had no right and in the end, controversial yes, but Derek won with a pinfall.

200 Fluorescent Lightube Match
#1 Contender To SEF North American Championship
D-Von Dudley vs. Tyler Dreamer

Suffocate by Cold hits the pa and D-Von comes walking out and soon rolls into the ring. The lightubes surround the ring and are stacked up in piles, some piles are lined up along the aisle as well. Man In The Box by Alice In Chains hits and Tyler comes out now, he stares at D-Von, then grabs a lightube and heads to the ring, but just tosses it in the ring and starts picking up several more and tossing them in. D-Von avoids them hitting him and looks to grab a couple, but Tyler slides in quickly and charges him with a clothesline, then lift D-Von up and hits a suplex. Tyler now climbs up top looking for a double axe handle smash, but D-Von has a lightube in hand and shatters it across Tyler's stomach. D-Von grabs another and smashes it over Tyler's head now, then delivers a ddt on to a couple of lightubes. Tyler is bleeding for sure now and D-Von just heads out of the ring and grabs armfuls of lightubes, slides them in the ring and goes all aroun dthe ring doing this leaving only a few of them on the floor, one that dropped or that he couldn't get a hold of. D-Von now climbs back in the ring and grabs a lightube, but Tyler ducks a shot and nails some quick jabs to D-Von's ribs, then a hard shot to his kidneys and knees him in the back now sending D-Von into the ropes. D-Von staggers back and Tyler catches him in a waistlock, then executes a release german suplex in to several lightubes smashing them up and into D-Von's back. Tyler now climbs up top and flies at D-Von with an elbow drop, then lifts him up for the Dreamer Driver, but D-Von slides down into position for his Saving Grace. Tyler fights it and twists around into a neckbreaker. he pulls D-Von up, but D-Von ends up low blowng him and gives him a firemans carry on to some tubes. D-Von gets to his feet rubbing his head and wiping away blood when the crowd pops loud and we see Tommy Dreamer run into the ring, singapore cane in ahnd and he bashes D-Von in the head, then nails him with the Dreamer DDT on to several tubes. Tyler looks up in awe as Tommy raises his arms up, then exits the ring and leaves through the crowd. Tyler now lifts up D-Von and nails the Dreamer Driver driving him into a good number of tubes now and makes the pin....1.....2......3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall......Tyler Dreamer!

Man In A Box by Alice In Chains hits as Tyler stands in the ring posing for his victory and still in awe over his dad running in to help him.

Black Bob: That was an impressive victory over D-Von that Tyler just picked up and what a moment to see Tommy Dreamer in the ring in support of his son.

Frankie Malone: Yea, Tommy was a violent man in ECW and he was plain insane, D-Von was ECW as well, them two got history, but Tyler, he needs to prove himself, nuff said.

Black Bob: He did just beat D-Von, granted we saw Tommy help, but it was more a metaphor of support to his son!

We pan to the back where Mack is seen talking with Scorpion.

Daddy Mack: Look kid, I don't care what you want to do with those Tag Titles, you will be in that ring and give a match.

Scorpion: But I have a match later on and way more important, plus me and V1 are not even friends, I care not for this Tag Title, so why should I wrestle this match?

Daddy Mack: To prove that you can hang with being double booked, hell kid, I wrestled sometimes three, four time a night, sometimes more. Back in the early days, back in May of '02, I used to wrestle four shows a week and I usually got booked twice one each show and I always gave every damn ounce of effort I had.

Plus, you don't go out there for this tag match, I'll strip you of that Intercontinental Title and award it to Duke McDoogle!

Scorpion: What?! That is not fair, damn it Mack, why do you do this to me, why screw with me?

Daddy Mack: No one is kid, but I see it in you to succeed, now go do it starting tonight or I will make sure you get what a failure would get!

Scorpion looks pissed now as Mack just walks away. Scorpion starts going nuts and kicks over a stage box, then walks off towards the ring as we cut back to ringside.

Black Bob: Whoa, Scorpion was forced to come out here for this tag match like he should do anyways, nice move by Mack.

Frankie Malone: What, the man clearly has no interest in the Tag Titles, let the Dudleyz get a cheap win, its what their best at!

Black Bob: Damn bitch, Dudleyz are cool, Scorpion had an interest when he won them o he wouldn't have tried then.

Tag Team Tables Elimination Match
SEF Tag Team Championship
The Dudley Boyz vs. Scorpion[c] & V1[c]

A missiles drops down in the aisle and explodes, then Bombshell by Powerman 5000 explodes over the pa and out walk Bubba Ray and Spike Dudley. They bang their fists together, then march down the aisle and slide into the ring looking punped up. VooDoo by Godsmack hits now and V1 comes walking out with his Tag Title proudly around his waist. He makes his way to the ring and hands the title to the ref, then Sinner by Drowning Pool hits and Scorpion comes out with both his titles. He seems pissed about coming out, but soon gets in the ring and hands off his title. Scorpion now gets in V1's face, but quickly turns around and floors Spike with a hard right and sends him reeling to a corner. Bubba lunges at him, but V1 tackles him into the ropes and they fall to the outside. Scorpion starts chopping away at Spike who fights back with that never say die attitude. V1 pounds on Bubba out of the ring and soon lifts him up to send him against the ringpost. Bubba reverse sending V1 to collide with the post, then charges with a body splash smashing V1 into it again. V1 staggers around and is soon given a ddt right there on the floor. Bubba sees Scorpion beating on Spike and soon grabs a table sliding it in the ring, then he climbs in and charges Scorpion trading punches with him. Bubba soon whips Scorpion into the ropes, then ducks a clothesline and grabs Scorpion ina full nelson hitting the Bubba Bomb. Spike now climbs up top as Bubba scoop slams Scorpion near the ropes. Spike leaps off with a stomp to Scorpion's gut while Bubba sets the table up. Spike waits for Scorpion to get up while Bubba keeps an eye on them and V1. Spike soon grabs Scorpion by the head and runs up the ropes then leaps over the table giving Scorpion the Dudley Dog through the table. The ref now helps Scorpion out of the ringa nd he recovers to look mad at what happened, but shrugs and leaves. Bubba and Spike just laugh at him, but V1 has slide a table into the ring and now attacks Spike from behind, then looks to attempt a powerbomb over the table. Bubba clubs V1 in the back os his head, then turns him around and bends him down, lifts him upa nd powerbombs V1 through the table.

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners and the new SEF Tag Team Champions.......Bubba Ray Dudley and Spike Dudley!

Bombshell by Powerman 5000 blasts over the pa as Spike hands Bubba his title and they raise their hands with their titles in teh air, the then hug, and then celebrate with the fans.

Black Bob: What a win for The Dudley Boyz, Bubba and Spike deserve the titles and only they can bring back honor to them.

Frankie Malone: Oh who cares, once a Dudley, always a Dudley, none of them are by any means great!

Singles Match
SEF Diva Championship
Ashley vs. Erika Valverde[c] w/The Serial Thriller

What Is It To Burn by Finch hits and Ashly comes walking out with a purpose, steps into the ring, and just waits with her hands up to fight. Rumors by Lindsay Lohan hits now and Erika comes walking out with her title held up high and Thriller following her with a pissed look on his face from earlier. Erika soon hands the title to Thriller for safe keeping and slides in the ring. Ashley wastes no time and runs over kicking at Erika, then pulls her up by the hair and tosses her across the mat. Ashley just kneels down and starts laying in some hard punches to Erika, then she pulls Erika up and whips her to the ropes. Erika ducks a clothesline and flies back with a cross body taking Ashley down. Erika then slides out of the ring and gets a cookie sheet and a blow dryer from under the ring. She slides back in the ring and tosses the blow dryer to Ashley, then swing sthe cookie sheet laying her out. Erika climbs up to the top rope and attempts Darkness Falls, but Ashley rolls out f the way at the last second. Ashley now picks up the blow dryer and smashes it across Erika's cheek real hard, then she picks up the cookie sheet and smashes her in the head. Thriller now goes insane and come sin the ring, bashes Ashley with Erika's title, then sets up delivers the Perfection At Its Best to Ashley. Erika comes to and drapes an arm over Ashley for the pin.......1.......2.......3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner and still the SEF Diva Champion......Erika Valverde!

Rumors by Lindsay Lohan hits and Thriller helps Erika to her feet on the floor and hands her the Diav Title, then helps her to the back.

Black Bob: Man, Ashley was dominating that match, but Thriller couldn't handle himself and had to interefere and very blantly I may add.

Frankie Malone: Its legal, plus Ashley is not a worthy champ, not like Erika who actually makes me rethink women in this sport.

We cut in to find Scorpion beating on V1 with a chair and yelling insult to him. V1 is favoring his leg and can't barely move it, not by choice at least. Scorpion just continues beating on him and we soon see Thriller and Erika show up on their way from the ring. Erika is recovering as Thriller lays ina few kicks to V1, then heads back to the room with Erika and Scorpion. Once in the room where Train is we see all four members of VX together. Erika is sitting down and doing ok, Thriller is fuming while Train talks to Erika and Scorpion preps for his match, but says.

Scorpion: Hey Thriller, cool it man, you'll get back into gold, trust me for I have huge plans for VX, we will become the main players of SEF, I promise you all that! Now, I gotta kick ass, I'll see ya in a few and then we'll go out an discuss plans.

Scorpion heads out now as Thriller sits down and checks over Erika more, then view cuts to ringside.

Black Bob: Well it seems Scorpion is fired up and ready to get into actiopn, he has it against Duke too.

Frankie Malone: McDoogle, ha, Scorpion will kill him and as he said, VX will be the top superstars in SEF.

Singles Match
SEF Intercontinental Championship
Duke McDoogle vs. Scorpion[c]

I Stand Alone by Godsmack hits now and Duke makes his way out to some cheers by the crowd. He high fives fans, then climbs into the ring. Sinner by Drowning Pool hits and Scorpion comes walking out now to boos, he cares not and just heads for the ring and gets in going nose to nose with Duke. Scorpion hands off the title, then looks for handshake and Duke gives it to him. They shake and soon go into a lock up. Duke uses his power to send Scorpion into the corner with force. Scorpion just holds his back and charges Duke, but Duke catches him and nails a powerslam. Duke pops up now and runs the ropes dropping a leg to Scorpion's throat. He soon gets up and pulls Scorion to his feet, lifts him up for a powerbomb, but Scorpion counters by rolling over top of Duke and into a sunset flip pin.....1.....2......kickout! Both men jump up now and Duke floors Scorpion with a hard clothesline, then he rolls out of the ring and grabs a couple trash cans full of wepons from under the ring and tosses them in. Duke also gets a chair and slides it in the ring, then he gets in and dumps out a trash can. Scorpions gets up and Duke smashes the can over his head, then kicks Scorpion in the gut and whips him to a corner. Duke charges now with the can, but Scorpion slides down to the mat causing Duke to hit the turnbuckle thus smashing his face into the can and drop it. Scorpion catches it and tosses the can back at Duke, then jumps up dropkicking it into him knocking Duke down. Scorpion now grabs a coat hanger that fell out of the can and starts to twists it around Duke's neck choking him with it. He then grabs a crowbar and nails Duke right across his tailbone area. Duke just lets out a bloodcurdling scream and Scorpion now picks up the other trash can and slams it down in the same spot, leaves it there and runs to the ropes and nails the Supersault across the cand riving into Duke's tailbone. He clutches his back rubbing the spot and obviously in horrible pain as he can't stand. Scorpion does though grabs the chair slamming over Duke's head, then across his back and starts jabbing into his tailbone. Scorpion now unfolds the chair and sits it right cross Duke's lower back also pinning an arm under it. Scorpion now grabs Duke's legs, sits back in the chair steady as he can while arching Duke's legs back putting a lot of pressure on his back, mainly his tailbone area. Duke can't crawl to the ropes, he can't power out, he does try both though. Duke almost taps a few times, but bites his hand once and refuses to tap. he soon begins to fade and blood drips from the cut he received courtesy of the chairshot. Duke;s head begins to sway up and down, then falls to the mat. The ref now lifts up his arm once and it falls, twice and it falls, three times now and it hits the mat.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner and still the SEF Intercontinental Champion......Scorpion!

Sinner by Drowning Pool hits the pa now and Scorpion stands tall over Duke with his IC Title. The crowd boos him and Scorpion looks down to Duke, nods in respect, but soon exits the ring.

Black Bob: Scorpion did it by himself, he defended his title successfully against Duke, nice job I will admit.

Frankie Malone: Yea he did a good job, told ya that Scorpion is gonna be the man soon.

We open in a room where Xavier and Cassie sit now. Mack is seen walking into the room and stands before them both now.

Daddy Mack: Hey you lovebirds, what up?!

Xavier: Not much my main man Mack, how you be doing fella?

Daddy Mack: Fine, but I gotta tell ya, security ya got, SEF don't need it in this era, the extreme era. Sure, its nice having no one attack anyone, but this is extreme man, SEF is extreme, we don't need them.We got regular security for behind the scenes, they do it well enough, so your releived X, no more Security Chief ok?!

Xavier: Its cool man, job wasn't great anyways, hated being responsible when I wanna be with Cassie, plus you can handle what a need done, I know you.

Daddy Mack: Yea, well, true I suppose. But I'll be seeing ya ok, you and Cassie hang in SEF all ya want and travel with us, someone has to help me teach these new kids how this business works. Later kids!

Xavier: Peace easy Mack!

Mack heads out of the room and the view cuts back to ringside.

Black Bob: Well, no big, beefed up security, but under extreme rules, Mack is right, who needs them!?

Frankie Malone: Who cares, lets hurry and get on with the main event, I wanna see Thor destroy Blade!

Dog Collar Match
SEF World Heavyweight Championship
Thor vs. David Blade[c] w/Rhapsody

Never Gonna Stop by Rob Zombie hits the pa now and Thor comes out now and runs down the aisle to the ring, slides in, and pumps his fists in the air. He then gets the dog collar strapped around his neck with the chain attached to each collar already. War Machine by KISS now hits as David Blade comes walking out now with his title around his waist and Rhapsody at his side. They get to ringside and Blade soon slimbs into the ring where he gets the other collar strapped around his neck now. He soon hands the title to Jay the ref who holds it up high for all to see, then hands it to ringside. Jay calls for the bell and were set to start the match. Both men step towards each other, but Thor suddenly yanks on the chain throwing Blade off balance, then charges him nailing a hard clothesline. Blade hits the mat and Thor comes off the ropes with an elbow drop, then pulls up Blade and attempts a ddt. Blade blocks it by shoving Thor backwards, then comes up with a hard uppercut to Thor's jaw. Blade now kicks him in the gut and delivers a ddt of his own. He then slides out of the ring and grabs a chair tossing it in the ring, then pulls out a tabe and slides that in. Blade grabs a couple trash cans, a tray of drinks, a singapore cane, a toaster, and red velvet bag you would see Santa carry. Blade tosses them all in the ring and Thor gets up baseball sliding into Blade. He slides out of the ring and kicks away at Blade, then grabs two more tables and slides them in the ring. Thor lifts up Blade and whips him to the guard rail, but grabs the chain and pulls Blade back and into the steel steps with so much force that the top steps go tumbling ten feet across the floor nearly. Thor now pulls up Blade and Slams him into the timekeepers table, but Blade grabs the ring bell and swings back with a bell shot to Thor's head laying him out. Blade sets the bell down and picks up Thor who is bleeding bad now and rolls him in the ring. Blade picks up a table and leans it in a corner, then grabs a singapore cane and starts working over Thor's ribs with it busting him up. Blade wraps the chain around Thor's neck and also chokes himw ith the cane now. Thor is gasping for air an struggling, swinging around violently. Blade hunches right over him, but Thor fights up on his feet leifting Blade up off the mat and soon backs into a corner smashing Blade against the turnbuckles. Blade nails a kick to Thor's kidneys, then runs behind him and nails a bulldog. Blade picks up a trash can and bashes it over Thor's head, then lifts him up and whips him to the ropes, but Thor reverses and catches Blade nailing a hard spinebuster right on to a trash can. Thor now kneels up holding his head and looks at the table leaning up, then grabs another table and unfolds one set of legs to lean it against the table in the corner. He picks up the other tables and does the same thing so all three tables are stacked against each other with like a foot of space between each. Thor picks up Blade looks to whip him into the tables, but Blade kicks Thor in the gut and lifts him up hitting a suplex. He then grabs the chair and smacks Thor across the back, rolls him over and places the chair over his head. Blade climbs up to the top now and looks for the Moshpitt Plunge, but Thor tugs on the chain bring Blade down on the top turnbuckle. Thor gets up with the chair and bashes it over Blade's head busting him open, then he lays a trash can in position near the corner and climbs up top to Blade, steps up on the top and delivers a superplex to Blade right on the trash can. Blade is in pain and barely moving, Thor hurts, but gets up and grabs the toaster now, drops down with a headshot to Blade, then Thor picks up the Santa bag. He looks inside and pulls out a giant candy cane, must be like three feet long and two inches thick. Blade starts to get up and Thor busts the candy cane in half over Blade's head now. Blade goes to one knee, but staggers back up and looks for a punch. Thor dodges it and tackles Blade into a corner oppiste the tables. Thor looks for an irish whip, but Blade reverse and looks for a clothesline, but Thor yanks on the chain turning Blade around. Thor gets around as well and charges with The Gore now and nails Blade hard, but picks him up in the air and drives him through all three tables and soon bounces his head off the turnbuckles.

Frankie Malone: Gore! Gore! Gore!

Black Bob: DB is done, damn!

Blade is laying a crumpled mess among the broken wood and Thor just covers him for the pin......1.......2.......3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and the new SEF World Heavyweight Champion.......Thor!

Never Gonna Stop by Rob Zombie hits and Thor stands up over Blade with a look of intensity still. Jay awards him the title and Thor holds in his hands staring at it, then thrusts in the air decalring his victory tonight. While Thor celebrates, Blade is motionless, Rhapsody comes in to check on him, a few officials comes down, but Blade shows no signs of waking up. He is alive, just out of it, concussed maybe. EMT's soon comes out and carry Blade out on a stretcher quickly and he still does not come to. Thor just sneers at Blade and flaunts his title toi the crowd who mostly boo, buta few who found Blade disrespectful actually cheer.

Black Bob: Wow, we just saw Thor win the SEF Title after only eleven days in this company, he destroyed David Blade as he said he would, that dude is intense.

Frankie Malone: Hey, Blade needs to live up to standards, not take shit for granted. Thor put him in his place is all and proved that Blade does not deserve the title.

Black Bob: I don't know about that, but DB is out of it, give him a few weeks, he'll be back to get his belt. But we be done with our show now, so we'll see ya all Wednesday for Extreme, later.

With that Rest In Pieces by Saliva hits as the SEFtron lights up and a picture of Viper posing with the SEF World Heavyweight Championship is shown. The crowd goes nuts now and cheers in respect for Viper, they cheer for the kick ass how they saw, and we now end it and fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF