sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Wrestle X {3/26/06}

Started by Daddy Mack, January 03, 2014, 03:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

March 26th, 2006

So its time now for the biggest, the baddest, the grandest show in all of SEF's history, in the history of wrestling, its time for Wrestle X! We open our cameras up inside perhaps the most famous arena in Detroit, the Joe Louis Arena and the crowd is packed in and pumped up, its louder than hell as we open the show roaming around and we hear the pa come alive now with a guitar riff sound scratchy sorta, like the opening to a Kid Rock song and then of course we see it, Kid Rock comes out on stage with a mic singing his song Fuck Off!

A shimmy shimmy cocoa cocoa pu- pu - fuckin puffs bitch
It's the K-K-Kid Rock with the K-K-Kid Rock shit
I'm on top bitch and rock for tricks
Hella whips and nips and flip trips for whips
I get all the money pussy falls like rain
Been gettin' laid and paid that's why I never complain
If I ain't in it for the money I'm in it for the P
It's 2006 yo and you still can't fuck with me
You don't be fuckin' with the blue eye
Fuckin' with my 2-5 up your fuckin' ass like my shoe size
I got a new vibe, kinda like Voodoo
You do what we say and we'll do what we want to
We're fuckin' up your city and we're fuckin' up your progam
Fuckin' all your bitches we can fuckin' give a god damn
Twisted Brown gets down with no assistance
We won't quit until we're banned from existence
Persistance pays if that holds true
Then I'm gonna buy this fuckin' planet before the time I'm through
I was praised and raised on the thoughts of no fakin'
So I'm gonna get what I got coming and the rest I'm takin'
I'm shakin' like Jerry Lee Lewis and shit
You act like the motherfucker's new at this shit
But I've been true to this shit given' my heart and soul
Been shinin' like a diamond but gettin' passed as coal

So Fuck Off

With my pants half hangin' off my ass and shit
Bowl filled hash pockets stuffed with cash
I be the mushroom trippin' sippin' shots of Jack
Cause the kids don't listen gettin' lots of flack
I be the do wa diddy up and down you block and
The 10 karat Kid with my triggers cockin'
The K the I the D R O C K motherfucker and you still don't know me
So blow me bitch I don't rock for cancer
I rock for the cash and the topless dancers
Don't have no answers so pass the joint
I'm just paid in full and made in Detroit
I ride like Setta in the Indy 5
And get live with that which get's me high
Strive for perfection this much is true
We do what we say you say what we do
Kid Rock I couldn't be no Bozo
So let me get what I got comin' and the rest I'm taking
Rock from So Ho to Arizona
I'm an easy rider dreamin' of Wynonna
I roam the country like a Greyhound bus
Put faith in lust and in God I trust
I'm not Peter Pan I don't fuck with fairies
But I bust more rhymes than virgin cherries
And Harry Carey couldn't call my game
Fucked so many hoes I'm in the hall of fame
And I show no shame from coast to coast
I don't mean to brag, but I like to boast

Fuck Off

Yeah right in your mother fuckin' ass bitch
With that Detroit city shit ain't shit switched we're on the same script
Nothing new since 76 Kid Rock
Yo Slim Shady come break these mother fuckers off

And we see Eminem come out with a mic now taking stage as Kid hangs off to the side pumping his fists in the air with the crowd.

Yo tell the world to hold their breath they're breathing the wrong air
This planet belongs to me and this hippy with long hair
Two white boys who spike punch and light joints
Hang around drugs loud music and like noise
Slim Shady and Brown Trucker another bunch of mother fuckers
Who hate the world as much as each other
And I ain't leaving this party tonight
Till I see some naked bitches dancin' around drunk touchin' each other
Rum and Pepsi got your perception of me sketchy
Cause when I stage dive people are scared to catch me
Cause all I do is curse and fuck
So when I do 'shrooms you all better give me two rooms
Cause I'm fuckin' the first one up
So when you see me on your block you better lock your cars
Cause you know I'm losin' it when I'm rappin' to rock guitars
This is for children who break rules
People that straight fool
And ever single teenager that hates school

Fuck Off

The crowd is going wild for what they just heard kicking off Wrestle X as Kid and Em pump their fists in the air and slaute the fans before heading off to the back. Were down at ringside focused on the commentators table now as the crowd is still pumped up and going wild.

Nick Miller: Hello everyone, hello SEF fans from all over, welcome to SEF's Wrestle X! We have got what is supposed to be what appears top be our biggest show ever, th ebuild up, the hype, the reality for this show is unmatches and unparalled, and I cannot wait to see just what goes down tonight.

Frankie Malone: Oh man, Prison Yard number two and the two oroignal participants, Shane Mack and Matt Matlock, roles reversed as far as champ and challenger go, but the intensity, the hatred between these two is-

Just then the lights go completely out now cutting Frankie off and we just sit in the dark now, the fans screams is all we hear, then we suddenly hear a loud gong like noise silencing all, then a voice soon speaks, loud and low toned, but clear and gruff almost.

?: Greetings to you all, fans, staff, wrestlers alike. To get to it, to the point, this is the Owner of SEF speaking right now and although I am now being heard, I will not reveal my identity, not yet that is. I just wanted to take this time to let you all in on a small history lesson of SEF, a revealing of sorts to say. Like for instance, the fact that I have always been the Owner of SEF, I founded the company and brought it to life on February 16th, 2002. It was me all along running SEF behind the scenes as I will now and never be known because I don't need to be. Whitney Marret posing as Stephanie McMahon had no more power than a Commissioner, Shane Mack, Viper, Sean Martin, all who have been Owner were simply for show, anyone with power was for show as I ran it the whole time, I still do. Granted some of them would book cards, help get new talent, but any power to hire or fire, to make the big desicions, it was me, still is. I had quite a lot of money back then, but no experience with my own promotion, so I would pay big names in the business, book big venues to try and make SEF as big as any company in the world. I learned that was the wrong way and I learned hard which is why now were reduced to smaller shows and having to work our way back up, but the history, it was real in SEF, just not the Owner's. The two times we closed SEF we never really closed as SEF still put on matches right here in Detroit, but we could not afford airtime, so they were non televised, no build to any of them, just wrestling matches. SEF is on the right path now and one day we will be as big as we started and anymore I just watch and let Sly handle things as he is good. The song you all heard at the opening of this show will be SEF's new theme and well it may not be my music, it fits for the company, to tell anyone who talks shit, rips on us.........Fuck Off!

And just like that the voice stops, our lights comes back on and the crowd os buzzing amongst themselves as were back on the commentators table.

Nick Miller: Wow, we atcually heard from the Owner and what a history lesson it was, what a statement with apparently the new theme of SEF, this is truly set to be a huge show!

Frankie Malone: No shit it is, already was with Mack and Matlock tearing it down, but now this and the rest of the card, damn!

Nick Miller: Yes indeed, the rest of our card is a great one, McMoney defends the International Title in a ladder match against Blaze Inferno, plus Bubba Ray and D-Von in their last match ever against one another in SEF, a glass pane deathmatch and the winner gets a shot at the World Title.

Frankie Malone: About time D-Von got a shot and a chance to destory his brother once and for all, but I agree this is best suited to be their last match.

Nick Miller: Ok, anyways we also got Spike in action against a huge advesary in Dean Estinhouse, those to fight in a last man standing match in what should be a hell of a sight.

Frankie Malone: More like a quick match considering Dean will probably squash the runt they call Spike.

Nick Miller: Yes he is a runt, but damn it, Spike ha sproved so many wrong, defied all odds, he's even ben SEF Champ, so Dean had best take him serious. I wonder just how serious Mack is gonna take his tag match with Bubba when they take on the Boombastic Brothers?

Frankie Malone: I hope he screws over the fat ass Dudley, serve him right.

Nick Miller: Bubba has done nothing to deserve it, he's buste dhis ass her eif anything, he deserves a title shot if anything and he may get it, so lets watch and find out.

So we hear Pedal To The Medal hit the pa and out comes the Boombastic Brothers, Harry and Eddie to a slight pop from the crowd. They punch their hands together on the stage, then run down the ramp and slide into the ring jumping up on the turnbuckles. We soon hear a missile drop, then Bombfall hits the pa as we see Bubba Ray come out on stage looking fired up with his Tag Title around his neck. The fans let out a good pop for him and Bubba just pumps his fists up, flashes the 3D sign and heads down the ramp rolling in the ring. He stands up and stares down with the Bros, then we soon hear Cocky hit the pa and quite the mixed reaction is heard, mostly boos as we see Shane Mack come strutting out acting all cocky. he heads on down the ramp and soon steps into the ring and starts to dance around when Bubba pulls him face to face and tells him he best not pull anything. Mack just looks from side to side and shrugs, then smirks and pats Bubba on the shoulder before disrobing. The titles are hung above the ring now and we soon see the Bros step forward as does Bubba, but Mack hangs back now and grins, then shouts, "get him boys". Bubba suddenly charges the Bros clotheslining them both, then he turns and ducks Mack's Shows Ova, hammers him with punches and soon clotheslines him out of the ring.

Nick Miller: What the hell, Mack clearly not working with Bubba, but Bubba apparently on his game tonight.

Frankie Malone: Whatever, that was a cheap on Mack!

Bubba grabs Harry and sends him into a corner, then sends Eddie into him and charges both men with a splash in the corner and both fall to the mat. Mack slides a table and a couple chairs in the ring now, then gets another chair and comes running in at Bubba who ducks in time and starts hammering Mack with punches. We soon see Serial Thriller and Big Country run out and dive in the ring while McMoney grabs the ladder bringing it down. Bubba drops Mack and soon knocks down BC and Thriller with some punches, then grabs a chair and clocks BC with it, then Thriller. McMoney slides the ladder in the ring and comes in now as Bubba turns to him while keeping an eye on Mack. Harry and Eddie get up and clobber Bubba in the back, then lift him up hitting a double backdrop.

Nick Miller: This is just turninginto a beatdown on Bubba, this is horrible.

Frankie Malone: Not really, I think its awesome!

Mackis on his feet now and he grabs a chair as Thriller and BC sit up. Mack tells the Bros to get the titles, so they set up the ladder and climb up unhooking the Tag Titles apparently winning the match.

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners and the new SEF World Tag Team Champions, the Boombastic Brothers!

Harry and Eddie get down now and we see Bubba getting up only to receive a con chair to from Mack and McMoney sending him back down. Thriller and BC have a table set up now and we see Harry and Eddie up to opposite corners. Mack and McMoney roll Bubba on the table, then Harry and Eddie leap off with BOOM, their double headbutt almost a splash this time sending Bubba through the table. Mack gets a mic and grabs his World Title slinging it over his shoulder. McMoney has his International Title and stands next to him while Thriller and BC stand on the other side and we see the Bros get up behind him, then Mack speaks.

Mack: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, parental discretion is highly advised, but will be completely, fucking ignored, ha, ha. This here is Impact X, the six of us, the six best that SEF has to offer alone each of us hell to handle, but together, were unstoppable and we also happen to be best friends, so if your not down with that, you can...........

Impact X: Kiss This!

Mack tosses the mic down as all the guys do crotch chops and we hear X by System of a Down hit the pa as they all jump up on the ropes celebrating among the booing crowd.

Nick Miller: What a horrible act, completely disrespectful to Bubba, I can't believe this.

Frankie Malone: Are you kidding, that was so great, look at them, Impact X, the hottest group ever in SEF!

Once IX has left the ring and we await our next one to start, the crowd in anticipation, our lights go out for a second time now and we soon hear a gong like sound like before only following it is Vader's "Dark Age" playing over the pa. We soon see a single spotlight appear in the ring and shine down revealing a tall figure dressed in a black robe, a hood over his head and covering it completely, but he soon speaks.

?: The name is one you should all know, but then should you? It is I, the man who held the very so precious World Heavyweight Championship before anyone else had, it is I who was the first dominant figure in SEF, it is I, Vladimir!

We can't see, but we hear the crowd stunned and shocked, that name don't sound familiar in SEF, but DOGG.

Vladimir: The Owner wanted to give a history lesson, well here is another. Who you believed to be Viper was not him for it was me, from the time SEF opened until September of that same year I was in SEF. In September is when I left, the a few months later is when Viper finally debuted. You really think he changed that drastically? No, he did not because it was me in the begginning of SEF and now I am back to reclaim what is mine, what I made, the World Heavyweight Championship.

The crowd actually cheers at the sound of that considering the two guys in the main event aren't much of favorites, 'cept Mack, but its his home here in Detroit, anyways.

Vladimir: And yes, I was in that place you knew as DOGG, that was the same man as who stands here now, the same man who was in SEF at the start, me, the resurrector of lost souls, Vladimir!

His head lifts up now and he brings up a hand pulling back his hood to reveal his face almost pale, his eyes rolled back and a snarl of his lips. He has black hair which is tied back and he keeps his eyes rolled back, then the lights go out again as "Dark Age" plays over the pa and a few minutes later the lights come back on and the ring is empty.

Nick Miller: Wow, first we hear from the Owner apparently, now this guy comes out here revealing himself to have been who we all believed was Viper at the start of SEF, this is weird.

Frankie Malone: Your telling me, how do we know he's not lying?

Nick Miller: Well the evidence of what Viper looked in that timeframe would tend to make me a believer, plus he knows the history of SEF.

Its now time for our last man standing match and we soon hear Welcome To Dudleyville hit the pa and out walks Spike Dudley carrying a trash can with him and he looks serious as hell, pissed off it seems. The fans cheer for him and Spike makes his way down the ramp and tosses the can in, then rolls in the ring and just stares to the stage waiting. We soon hear Bitch by Sevendust hit and out walks Dean Estinhouse who is looking cocky and smirking, the crowd booing him. He just makes his way down the ramp now and steps up on the ring apron, but Spike charges over delivering a dropkick to his legs sending Dean falling now and slamming his head off the apron. Spike runs off the ropes and comes at Dean with another dropkick, this one to his head and sends him staggering backwards. Spike gets up now, but we suddenly see Johnny Rebel come running out behind Dean and grab him slamming Dean into a ringpost. Rebel pulls Dean away, then backs up and nails a hard boot to his face knocking Dean almost out.

Frankie Malone: This isn't fair, Rebel has no business ou there.

Nick Miller: True to that, but Dean had no business keeping Rebel out of last nights main event for the King of the Cage title.

The ref hops out of the ring and orders Rebel to the back, gets in his face and is serious. Rebel just obliges satisfied with what he done. Spike is out of the ring now and grabs a cheese grater out of another trash can he got from under the ring and he kneels over Dean slicing his forehead open now. Spike then gets up on the ring steps and comes off them with a leg drop to Dean, then gets up and grabs the trash can smashing Dean in the head. Spike gets up and backs off some while the ref issues a count, 1......2.......3........4.......5........6......Dean sits up now and Spike runs over dropkicking him in the head smacking his head to the floor. Spike gets up and pulls up Dean rolling him in the ring, then he gets a table sliding that in that in the ring. Spike grabs a singapore cane and slides in the ring now, then he starts swinging it at Dean just hitting him anywhere. Dean tries fighting up, but the cane shots are taking effect on him. Spike soon backs up to the ropes and comes at Dean with another dropkick, but Dean catches his legs and drops back slingshotting Spike to a corner. Spike manages to land on the second rope and he gets on the top now, turns and leaps off at Dean with a cross body. Dean catches him though and drops him across his knee in a backbreaker, then lets Spike fall to the mat.

Frankie Malone: Oh yea, Dean has control now, its all over.

Nick Miller: Don't be so sure.

Dean gets on his feet now and grabs the trash can slamming it down on Spike's head, then he picks up the table settting it up. Dean reaches down pulling Spike up, then looks to lift him for the Final Call, but uses th emomentum and flips over, then grabs Dean's head with his legs snapping back bringing him down in a hurricanrana. Spike gets up on his feet and Dean is up as well. The two turn trading punches, but Dean easily overpowers Spike and sends him back into a corner, then knees him in the gut and sends him across the ring slamming into the opposite corner. Dean charges over with a boot coming up, but Spike ducks ou tof the way quickly and Dean gets hung up. Spike gets up and dropkicks the back of Dean's standing leg which brings it out from under him and he's on his back now. Spike comes off the ropes with a leg drop to Dean, then gets up and lays the trash can on his head. Spike climbs up the ropes and comes off with a splash right on the can smashing it over Dean's head.

Nick Miller: Good god!

Spike rolls off holding his ribs and pulls himself up as the ref issues a count on Dean, 1...........2...........3...........4..........5............6............7.......Dean sits up now and grabs the middle rope pulling himself up to his knees. Spike comes charging at him nailing a knee to his head, then pulls him down into a ddt. Spike pulls up Dean and gets him rolled on the table, then he grabs the singapore cane and cracks him in the head a couple times before dropping it and climbing to the top rope. Spike comes off with a stomp right to Dean's stomach breaking th etable and sending him crashing to the mat, Spike falls, but gets up against the ropes as the ref counts again, 1..........2.............3............4..............5.........Dean gets up on his knees, but Spike charges over with a front dropkick knocking him backwards. Spike gets up and rolls from the ring getting a chair, then rolls back in the ring. Dean is up and nails a pung to the chair driving it back into Spike's head. He then lifts up Spike and hits the Final Call, then staggers back into a corner as the ref issues a count, 1...........2...........3............4............5.............6..............7.........Spike starts getting up now and grabs the ropes pulling himself up to his feet.

Nick Miller: He truly is one tough bastard, Spike refuses to stay down even when he maybe should.

Frankie Malone: A dumb runt is all he is!

Dean comes out of the corner nailing Spike with a hard punch, then lifts him up for a powerslam as we see Johnny Rebel run out and get on the apron. Spike slips behind Dean and shoves him forward not knowing rebel is out here who pulls a lead pipe from his jacket and cracks Dean over the head with, then jumps down and backs off. Spike recovers himself and grabs Dean staggering and delivers the Dudley Dog landing him right on the already smashed trash can. Spike gets up now as the ref counts, 1.........2.........3............4...........5............6...........7.............8.............9.............10!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by knock out, Spike Dudley!

Welcome To Dudleyville hits the pa now as Spike raises his hands in the air and the crowd cheers him on. Rebel comes into the ring now and kneels down near Dean grinning. Spike just exits the ring not happy about what went down, but leaving well enough enough alone. Rebel lifts up Dean and grabs him by the throat, but Dean comes to elbowing him in the head and the two big men start trading punches now, Dean looking pissed over what happened.

Frankie Malone: Man, that was bullshit, Dean had this match won!

Nick Miller: Well not technically, but Rebel's intereferance certainly influenced who won. I'd say Dean has other worries at the moment.

Security finally runs out and seperates the two men getting them out of the ring and to the back. Were backstage inside a locker room now where we find Shane Mack and Whitney Marret talking to each other.

Whitney: So how about it, you and me back together, I can accompany you to the ring tonight?

Mack: Baby, we beeen together and you know it, Impact X is bigger than ever, now were just that much better.

Whitney: Mmmm, well then Macky, you can kiss this!

Whitney smirks devilishly as she wraps her arms around his neck and Mack just smirks as he moves in kissing her.

Nick Miller: Looks like we got a new member to IX, not that odd, but almost.

Frankie Malone: That's awesome!

We see the glass panes all set up on sawhorses around the ring and barbed wire wrapped around them, no fire yet as we gotta wait a lil bit ya know. Bombfall soon hits the pa and here comes Bubba Ray looking not the least bit sore from earlier, he is even more fired up it appears and he just heads to the ring dragging a table behind with the name D-Von sprayed on in black paint. He slides it in the ring and then slides in as well and lifts up the tanle setting it up in the middle of the ring. Bubba stands and looks across it to the stage as we hear Torn by Creed hit the pa and see D-Von come running out now and slide in the ring. He stands up near the table, stares across at Bubba who suddenly lifts the table up tossing it upside down, then lunges over cold cocking D-Von and the two just fire away at one another after that.

Nick Miller: Its on now, this match is definitely on!

Bubba hammers D-Von into a corner, then whips him across the ring and follows up with a running splash squashing his brother. Bubba pulls out D-Von and hits a suplex, then he rolls from the ring and pulls out a lighter, flicks it and lights up one of the glass panes. Bubba steps back as the flames shoot up and he rolls back in the ring, but D-Von meets him with punches and whips him to the ropes hitting a back elbow. He lifts up Bubba and whips him to the ropes, then charges looking to clothesline him over, but Bubba kicks him in the gut quickly and hammers him backwards with punches and chops, then tries to lift up D-Von in a press slam. D-Von hammers Bubba in the head and gets behind him, then tries lifting up for Saving Grace, but Bubba twists out and around dropping D-Von with a neckbreaker.

Nick Miller: One pane is on fire, but neither man wants to go through it.

Frankie Malone: But Bubba will, he's fighting the inevitable, its time for D-Von to not be held back by family.

Nick Miller: What are you talking about?

Bubba gets up and rips up D-Von slamming him into as corner, then climbs up the ropes hammering him with punches. D-Von reels, but suddenly drops down bringing Bubba face first into the top turnbuckle. D-Von gets up and lifts Bubba up for a backdrop, but tries sending him over the top rope. Bubba fights him and drops on the outside of the apron, then punches D-Von and lifts him in a suplex dropping back right into the burning pane of glass, both men crashing through it. Glass shatters and the men get enttangled in barbed wire.

Nick Miller: Oh god, now that had to hurt!

Frankie Malone: No shit it did!

Bubba rolls to the ring and tries getting the barbed wire off him, blood runs from the back of his head where he is cut. D-Von pulls himself up, a lil more worse for wear and blood pouring off his head and arms, barbed wire wrapped around him. Bubba pulls himself up now and walks around the mess of glass and barbed wire, he grabs a chair and brings it crashing down over D-Von's head, then rips him outta the mess and rolls him in the ring. Bubba tosses the chair in the ring and then walks around to another pane set up and pulls out his lighter setting it a blaze. Bubba rolls in the ring and charges at D-Von who is sitting up burying a knee into his bloody head.

Nick Miller: Man, Bubba is real fired up, he truly wants to win here tonight.

Bubba pulls up D-Von, but gets a thumb to the eye as D-Von next drops him with a ddt. D-Von crawls over to the chair and grabs it, gets up and tries steadying himself. Bubba come sup to his feet and turns into a hard chairshot from D-Von who soon drops it and turns around, picks up the table and sets it up on its legs. D-Von pulls up Bubba and tries for a powerbomb, but Bubba backdrops him and rips him up whipping him to a corner. Bubba charges him, but D-Von stops him with an elbow and backs up on the second rope. Bubba quickly punches him in the gut, then climbs up and gets D-Von on the top rope. He climbs up there as well and starts punching D-Von who responds with a headbutt and then both men with the same idea just grab each other attempt throw each other into the flaming glass below, so they both crash through and get tangled in the wire and cut pretty bad this time.

Nick Miller: Not again, my god this brutal and bloody.

Frankie Malone: I know, I love it, c'mon D-Von!

Both men start to tear out of the wire, blood puring from them, D-Von a lil worse due to earlier, but both bad. They get on their knees and start slugging it out now, Bubba grabs a piece of glass though and stabs D-Von in his arm with it. The crowd just pops huge as D-Von screams loud.

Nick Miller: Oh my god!

Bubba gets on his feet and rips up D-Von rolling him in the ring, the piece of glass out of his arm. Bubba slides in now and picks up the chair, slams it over D-Von, then lifts him up sitting on some turnbuckles near the table. Bubba climbs up with hi sback to D-Von, grabs his head and leaps off with the Bubba Cutter through the table. Bubba gets up on the ropes now as the ref issues a count, 1.............2..............3...........4............5.............6............7.................8...............9.................10!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by knock out, Bubba Ray Dudley!

Bombfall hits the pa as Bubba raises an arm in the air, flahes the 3D sign and jumps up on the ropes posing for the cheering crowd. Bubba gets down and rolls out of the ring now, blood pouring from him still, but adrenaline taking over.

Nick Miller: Good god what a match, a final match betwene Bubba and D-Von and what a way to end it.

Frankie Malone: It was a hell of a match, but that glass Bubba used wasn't very fair, I think D-Von woulda won if that wasn't used.

Nick Miller: Its all legal, Bubba wanted to win that bad.

We cut to the back now where we find Matt Matlock standing in front of a soda machine putting some coins it when suddenly we see Whitney Marret come behind him slamming a chair to his back sending him against the machine. She pulls Matt around and hooks his arms hitting Southern Pride right on the floor. Whitney stands and looks at the machine, hits a selection and a bottle of water comes out. She picks it up and opens itup, takes a drink, then looks down at Matt.

Whitney: Thanks for the drink Matt!

Whitney just smirks and walks off now with the water as Matt lays face down on the floor.

Nick Miller: Oh my god, what a lowdown move by Whitney with the match Matt has coming up.

Frankie Malone: Hey, she's just showing how supportive she is of her husband, plus she may have been thirsty.

Were all set for the ladder match between McMoney and Blaze for the International Title. The match begins with McMoney and Blaze in the ring and the ladder set up in the aisle way. They look at each other as if to say that they don't wanna go through with this, but do it anyways. They circle each other and lock up, as Blaze goes behind McMoney and puts him in a hammerlock. He reverses it on her, though it doesn't look like hes applying much pressure. She reverses it and sweeps his legs, goes for an elbow and misses, he gets up goes for an elbow and misses, she jumps up and goes for a flipping senton and misses, then he gets up and tries it too and misses, then they both get up and McMoney arm drags her, and she returns the favor, as the both get up and are at a stand off!

Nick Miller: Interesting so far, neither seem to be going all out, just doing small stuff and countering one another.

They circle each other once again as McMoney gets her in a wristlock. She rolls out of it and reverses the hold. He rolls out of it, nips up, and whips her to the outside. He looks concerned, though he goes out and grabs the ladder. He drags it to the ring, sets it up on the apron, as Blaze baseball slides into the ladder, driving it into his chest! She looks down at him with compassion, and goes out after the ladder. She puts the ladder in the ring, and climbs in. McMoney makes it in the ring as well and dropkicks her. He bodyslams her and picks up the ladder. He goes to hit her with the ladder, then stops dead in his tracks and throws it down, and lightly clotheslines her.

Frankie Malone: What the fuck?

Nick Miller: I know this is weird, they seem to care for each other.

He looks up at the title, then back down at Blaze, and sets the ladder up. He goes to climb, but Blaze gets undernath him and powerbombs him hard to the mat! She looks down once again with compassion, then looks a the belt. She begins to go up the ladder, but McMoney goes up the other side as well! McMoney gets to the top as does she, and they look each other in the eyes. We see Blaze whisper to McMoney "I'm sorry" and bodyslams him off the top! McMoney hits so hard he shakes the ladder, and it comes crashing down along with Blaze! The two lay there motionless as after a few seconds they begin to move. McMoney sets the ladder up in the corner after getting to his feet, and now he goes over to Blaze. He whips her into the ladder, but instead she runs up the rungs and nails him with a back elbow from the top! She gets up and grabs the ladder and sets it up in the middle of the ring. She goes to climb up it, and McMoney walks over to it. We hear him say "forgive me" and pushes the ladder over, sending her face first off the turnbuckle! He sets the ladder back up and starts to go up it again. Blaze gets up and goes over to the ladder again, saying "your forgiven", pushing the ladder over the other way, crotching McMoney on the top rope! His leg gets entangled as Blaze goes up the ladder! He gets his leg entangled and races up the other side, catching her with a blow to the midsection as she went to grab the title! McMoney gets up to her level, and she nails McMoney with a hard shot! He strikes back, as they look at each other with compassion, McMoney and Blaze whispers the words "I love you" to each other, as she nails him again!

Frankie Malone: What is with these goddamn lovy dovy fucking words?

Nick Miller: I don't know, but its weird as well.

He looks as if hes going to fall, and she attempts a sunset flip on him, but he reverses it into a back body drop, sending her crashing into the mat! He looks back at her, as she lays motionless, and he looks as though hes seen a ghost! He reaches up and grabs the title, winning the match! He drops down to check on her, and wakes her up, helping her up. He toys with her hair as they look at each other, and shes reaches over and gives him a hug.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match and still the SEF International Champion, Michael McMoney!

Money Talks hits the pa as they go to leave the ring together.

Nick Miller: An intresting match, good and both sorta tried I think, but it was weird.

Frankie Malone: It was sick and wrong, McMoney needs his head examined.

We go to the back now and find Mack in his gear with the World Title around his waist and next to him his Whitney Marret. Serial Thriller, Big Country, and the Boombastic Brothers stand with him as well.

Thriller: Alright man, its your time, time to do it fo IX.

BC: Yea, for shizzle Mack dizzle, go whip the shizzle outta that munster mizzle look a like.

Mack: Will do boys, will do, the gold stays in Impact X, ain't nobody gonna-

McMoney comes from the ring with Blaze and yells to him.

McMoney: put an end to anyone's reign in Impact X!

McMoney gets to Mack and they shake hands now.

Mack: For sure man, Matlock may got it in him to be big, but ain't close to my level and a fight it may be, but a fight I will win.

McMoney: Go get it done man, show 'em all why your the icon, the headliner, showsteala, the world heavyweight champ, the hardcore kid!

Whitney: Yea Macky, lets go!

Mack: Alright boys and tonight, a celebration like you ain't never had before, Impact X style!

Mack smirks as he walks off with Whitney and the rest of IX talk amongst themselves. We soon cut away to another area backstage to find Matlock heading down the hall looking a lil weary, but focused as hell.

Nick Miller: Oh man, the rematch, the second Prison Yard, Mack and Matlock again in the ring, the main event, our biggest show to date, its next!

We see the cell for the Prison Yard being lowered down, it stops about ten feet above it and were all set for the main event now as we hear Getting Away With Murder by Papa Roach hit the pa and out walks Matlock looking pissed and focused as all hell. He makes his way down the ramp, stops at ringside and stares up at the cell, then rolls in the ring and stands up staring around the ring, waiting for the match to start, waiting for Mack. We soon hear Cocky by Kid Rock hit the pa and out struts Mack to some cheers, not a lot due to his recent actions. He just dances around cocky like and Whitney comes walking out wearing a bluish green sequin suit much like what Stephanie McMahon wore at WrestleMania 18. Mack slides an arm around her waist which is shown off in the tight outfit, the two kiss, then head on down the ring while Matt just stares a hole through Mack. The couple gets at ringside and Mack does his disrobing at ringside, hands the title to Whitney, gives her another kiss before running and sliding in the ring, pops up and circles with Matt now, toying with him while grinning. The cell lowers down and is set into place, the barbed wire seen around the top edges and just bundled up there hanging off the sides there is so much. Mack and Matt keep circling, slowly as they stare each other down, then Matt raises his arms to go for a lock up. Mack just looks to, but suddenly he whips down under Matt's arm, goes behind him and takes him to the mat, rolls around smacking the back of his head, then pops up and leans against the ropes with a grin. He holds his arms up shrugging and has a smug smirk now as Matt kneels up looking pissed.

Nick Miller: A takedown by Mack in a match where that kind of wrestling ain't really common.

Frankie Malone: Mack is just showing Matt who has who's number.

Matt gets on his feet and charges Mack who ducks down grabbing the top rope has he does sending Matt out to the floor crashing against the cage wall. Mack runs the ropes now and comes flying over the top rope, but Matt moves out of the way and Mack slams against the cage. Matt reaches under the ring pulling out a table which has a trash can full of weapons on it. He pulls a staple gun from the can and sends a few staples into Mack's arm, then slams it against his head now and lifts him up nailing a ddt on the floor. Matt empties the trash can and lays it on Mack's head, then he gets up on the apron and looks for a leg drop. Mack scoots out of the way and Matt hits the floor, then Mack gets up and nails a dropkick to his head. Mack grabs a cheese grater and scrape sit across Matt's head now, then tosses it down and goes under the ring, but apparently doesn't find what he wants as he drops the lead pipe he pulls out. He walks around the ring reaching under it and pulls out a singapore cane, but just tosses it in the ring and moves to another side reaching under. Mack gets a giant wire brush now, much like what leather face has used, he stares at it with a slick smile, then tosses it in the ring and keeps searching. Mack finally gets a chain out and pulls on it to reveal a sickle which he holds up with a sick grin. Matt is up and looks across the ring at Mack and what he holds.

Nick Miller: Oh god, a sickle and nowhere to run, this is gonna be bloody!

Frankie Malone: This is gonna be great, a true main event, the headliner!!!

Mack slides into the ring now wrapping the chain around his arm and he holds the sickle at his side, then motions Matt in. Matt just stares at Mack, under the ring apron we see he has a pair of brass knuckles on his hand and he hides his knuckles behind his leg sort of as he slides in the ring. Matt stands up still having his hand hidden, but not a lot, just enough. The two men lock eyes and Mack brings the sickle up, then Matt brings his hand up showing the knucks. No care from Mack and the two circle, then Mack suddenly drops the sickle, lets the chain loose some and whips the sickle around nailing Matt in the leg cutting him a lil. Mack yanks it back, then dropkicks Matt's legs out from under him and jumps on his back, holds his head down with a knee and starts jabbing the sickle into his back carving him up. Matt screams in pain, but manages to get out from under Mack and roll on to his back, blood staining the canvas where he lays. Matt kicks at Mack, gets on his feet and as Mack does Matt lunges at him with a brass knuckles punch to the head nearly knocking him out.

Nick Miller: Oh damn, Matt caught him good there.

Matt gets up and tosses down the knucks, then he grabs the sickle and jabs it into Mack's stomach. Matt runs it over his forehead now, then drops it and head out on the floor, gets a ladder out from under the ring and stands it up on the floor. He starts climbing up it now and gets to the top, then grabs on to the cage heading up that. Mack is out on the floor now and he sets up the table that was pulled out, then he heads up the ladder quickly and gets on the very top standing straight up. Matt is almost to the top of the cage as Mack jumps up and grabs the cage, pulls himself up grabbing Matt's leg, then climbs up and pounds on his back. Matt fights back, but limited as is Mack as both hold on not wanting to fall. Mack gets Matt's head slammed into the steel, then he hooks a leg around Matt's and pulls him backwards with a sort of russian leg sweep all the way down, both men crashing and burning through the table.

Nick Miller: Oh my god, that was insane!

The crowd is chanting holy shit now as both men lay in pain. Whitney is shrieking now and screaming at Mack to get up.

Frankie Malone: Yea, Mack is gonna kill Matt!

Both men are moving and roll away from each other trying to get up to their feet. Mack gets his hands on vcr and just stays slumped over as Matt gets up on his feet and grabs the top of the ring steps. He lifts them up over his head when Mack turns and smashes him in the head with the vcr sending Matt falling back to the floor and the steps crashing down on his head.

Nick Miller: Oh man that was sick!

Mack grabs the steps and shoves them off Matt, then lifts him up and slams him into the ringpost before sliding him in the ring. Mack pulls a table out now and slides it in the ring, then he climbs up the ladder getting about halfway up. Matt gets up and Mack leaps at him with a cross body, rolls through to his feet and backs up into the ropes. Matt gets up and Mack runs at him in a corner, but Matt backdrops him up and over the ropes to the floor, Mack hitting the cage as he crashes to the floor face first. Matt sets the table up in the ring, then he rolls out and grabs Mack rolling him in. Matt climbs back in and picks up the singapore cane, but drops it and picks up the giant wirebrush. Mack kneels up now and Matt slams the brush across his face digging the metal into his flesh, he bleeds instantly. Matt brings it up and looks to do it again when Mack brings an arm up low blowing Matt, then shoots up and nails a suplex on him. Mack kips up now and grabs the brush, sits Matt up and digs it into his forehead now, scrapes it and digs it in causing him to bleed more.

Nick Miller: Jesus, this is getting bad, real bloody!

Frankie Malone: I know, I love it!

Mack tosses it down and grabs the sickle now bringing it around Matt's throat making a small slice along his neck, blood runs down his skin some, but its not real deep. Mack drops that and backs up to the ropes, then charges at him flipping over Matt and grabbing his head bring it almost to the canvas before letting go and Matt snaps to his back. Mack gets up now and rolls Matt on to the table, then he climbs up the ladder and looks back seeing where Matt is, not a direct line, but he can make it. He climbs higher, but we see Matt get off the table, grabs the sickle, and start up after him. Mack turns now, but sees Matt at his feet and starts kicking at him. Matt sways back, then swings the sickle up digging it into Mack's leg, lets go and climbs up nailing him with elbows. Matt hooks up Mack with one arm, then lets go of the ladder grabbing him with his other hand falls back with the Matlock Drop to the mat below.

Nick Miller: Oh damn, that drop had to hurt Mack.

Matt sits up now and shoves Mack away from him, blood drips off him and he gets on his feet now looking around him. He looks to go up the ladder, but Mack kneels up and grabs the singapore cane, then shoots up cracking matt in the back. Mack falls on the top rope as Matt gets off the ladder and back in the ring now. Mack swings again cracking Matt in the ribs, then looks for another shot, but Matt ducks it and grabs mack looking for Animal Instincts. Mack swings out of it and delivers a swinging neckbreaker to Matt. he sits up and wipes some blood off his own head, it drops off him as well. Mack just sits up now and climbs up the top rope, then delivers the Mack Attack to Matt and pops up jumping all around with a crazed look. Matt starts to get up and Mack pulls him up delivering a scoop slam, then comes off the ropes with a cartwheel into a moonsault. Mack lifts up Matt and whips him to the ropes looking for the Shows Ova, but Matt ducks and lifts him up hitting the Matlock Go Round 06. He staggers back now and just motions to hell with Mack, then starts up the ladder.

Nick Miller: Looks like Matt is gonna try and win this.

Frankie Malone: Get up Mack!

Whitney screams at him to do the same and we see Mack get up slumped over as Matt is sitting on the ladder now and reaching to the cage. Mack heads to the ladder and starts up now and we see Matt leave off it, then kick the ladder trying to knock it over. Mack hops on to the ring apron, then pulls the ladder away from Matt and starts climbing again. Matt just forgets it and tries to climb fast nearing the top now. Mack scales quickly and leaps on to the cage heading up. Matt pulls himself up on the top of the cage wall, the barbed wire digging in his hands, he gets his knees up trying to steady himself now. Mack has his hands on the top now to Matt's right. Matt sees him and stands straight up, a small square cage at the top holds the walls together as well helps to have a lot of barbed wire up there, so its possible to stand. Mack looks up to him, then he brings his legs up managing to push himself up the cage and spring up on top in one move.

Nick Miller: Holy shit!?

Matt looks surprised and steadies himself when Mack turns his body and BAM, the Shows Ova driving Matt backwards inside the cell as Mack falls foward to the ramp. Matt goes crashing through the table set up in the ring as Mack tries turning his body, but ends up landing on his right shoulder smasking the metal hard. The ref just calls for the bell now.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match and still the SEF World Heavyweight Champion, Shane Mack!

Cocky hits over the pa as Mack screams in pain and Whitney is kneeling down at his side. Matt just lays among th ebroken table in the ring and we see the cage raise up now, the ref bringing the title over to Mack who sits up grabbing at his right shoulder. He gets helped up and tries lifting the title, but clucthes his right arm, then takes the title in his left hand and rolls into the ring. Matt is moving and tries pulling himself up as Mack stands over him now. Matt grabs the ropes and stumbles up, holds on to the ropes and extends his left hand seeing Mack's right dangling. Mack slings the title over his shoulder, then extends his hand shaking Matt's

Nick Miller: Now that is a hell of a class-

Just then we see Mack pull Matt across the ring to the ropes, then he catches him with the Shows Ova yet again laying him flat out on his back.

Nick Miller: That was uncalled for.

Frankie Malone: Who cares, its just Matlock.

Mack still isn't using his right arm and he picks his title up now, Whitney is in the ring, but then the lights go completely out, pitch black minus the lasers and lighters and shit from the crowd. We suddenly hear a gong, then Dark Age by Vader plays and we soon see a white light shine down in the ring on Mack with Whitney at his side. The lights flash on and we see the same man from earlier, Vladimir, is behind them and no robe this time, he wears black tights and a black vest with a cross symbol stitched in leather on his chest. His long black hair hangs freely as he just stares at the back of Mack who soon turns seeing the big man before him. Mack quickly tosses the title to him, but Vladimir lets it fall and clocks Mack right in the face sending him down. Vladimir grabs Whitney by the throat, then shoves her down and pulls up Mack into a press slam, drops him vertical and upside down, then nails a tombstone piledriver on him and kneels up rolling his eyes into th eback of his head. Whitney sits in the corner in fear watching her husband lay unconcious with this man over him snarling sadistically and our show soon comes to an end as we fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF