sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

When Worlds Collide {5/28/06}

Started by Daddy Mack, January 05, 2014, 12:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

May 28th, 2006

Here we are down in Cleveland Ohio, jam packed inside the Gund Arena is all the fans anxiously awaiting to see SEF square off with BUD, to see Bubba hopefully get one up on Mack. "Fuck Off" by Kid Rock featuring Eminem hits the pa as we we roam around the arena and film the cheering crowd waviong all their signs in the air, some read "SEF OWNS BUD" while others read "Mack Gets DOGG-Wood Tonight"!

Nick Miller: Hello everyone and welcome to SEF's May pay per view, When Worlds Collide and truly do they ever tonight when Michael McMoney puts not only his Brass Knuckles Title on the line, but SEF's legacy!

Frankie Malone: Yea he does, McMoney is gonna kick that bitches ass! Sorta like Mack is gonna whip Bubba's ass!

Nick Miller: Well no doubt McMoney will show this outsider what's up, but Bubba just may get Mack's number tonight, he's been put through hell by Mack and IX, tonight just may be his night.

Frankie Malone: Nah, its Impact X's night, Julie and Whitney are gonna keep their gold just like Mack and McMoney.

Nick Miller: I don't know, Neo and Ryan are some good wrestlers and both are focused on their matches, one thing for sure is were looking at some damn good action. Orton and Dean finally meet one on one in that leather strap match too.

Frankie Malone: Dean should be set to win, but his ass hasn't been seen in a while, can't believe him!

Nick Miller: That is strange, but hey, who knows. The rest of the card looks great, so lets get moving and see what happens with it.

'Suicide Solution' hits the PA riling up an already excited SEF Crowd.

Brittany Fox: The following is a Hell In a Cell Match for the King Of The Cage Championship!

Nick Miller: Frankie you know it's going to be a fucking wild night when you have a brutal, career-threatening match like Hell In A Cell at the START of your Pay Per View card.

Frankie Malone: Maybe I'd be more excited about the Cell's rare appearance in the opener it I thought Julie had real competition facing her tonight.

The man sounds underwhelmed. Julie appears on stage swaying her body to the music. She holds up the 'Rock On' gesture with one hand while in the other she holds her newly won King Of The Cage Title Belt. The crowd boos in disapproval drowning out the minority that do respect her. SEF cuts to footage of what happened when she and Neo did battle two weeks ago in the triple threat cage, shows highlights of Neo's splash off the top, then him winning and Julie with her splash after the match. It cuts to last week where they went one on one and Neo nearly winning, but decides to go for the glory and misses, so Julie wins. The tron then lights up with a video for Neo as Revenge by System of a Down hits and out comes Neo to some cheers. He does a guns taunt, then runs down the aisle and slides in the ring as the cell is lowering down. He and Julie start throwing punches already and the cell is soon set into place.

Nick Miller: Neither one of them could even wait for the cell to reach the floor before they started this match.

Julie got the drop on Neo as he came up and punds him back to the ropes, then looks for an irish whip, but he reverses and charges her with a forearm smash. Julie ducks it and Neo falls into the ropes, so Julie turns and catches him in a sleeper, but swings her feet out dropping him with a neckbreaker sort of like Y2J's flashback which would be her Dirty Drop. She then turns him over and pins, 1........2.....kickout! Julie gets up and runs the ropes coming back with a baseball slide dropkick knocking Neo to the outside. Julie gets up and runs the ropes, then comes flying over the ropes at Neo lunges ou tof the way just barely and she crashes into the cell wall.

Nick Miller: Ooh, no one for Julie who crashed hard there.

Neo is up and lifts her up sending Julie into the ring steps, then reaches under the ring grabbing a cookie sheet and looks to smash her in the face. Julie ducks and Neo nails the ringpost, then Julie turns around punching at Neo, snags the cookie sheet from him and slams him right in the face staggering him back against the steps. Julie grabs his head pulling Neo into a ddt, then she gets up and kicks the top of the steps over. Julie pulls up Neo on the bottoms steps and looks to set him up for a piledriver, but Neo fights it and backdrops her to the floor. He steps forward off the steps and leans against the cell as Julie starts getting up to her feet.

Frankie Malone: See that, Julie ain't even fazed by that lil backdrop, Neo sucks.

Neo quickly turns ands and steps up on the steps, then flips off over Julie's head which he grabs delivering a neckbreaker as he comes down. Neo is quick to get up on his knees and he reaches in under the ring again, this time pulling out a ladder with a trash can full of weapons. He tosses the can in the ring, then pulls up the ladder and slides it in the ring. Neo lifts upo Julie and rolls her in the ring where she ends up rolling near the trash can and grabbing a cheese grater that fell out. Neo don't see it and comes sliding in the ring, then bends down to pull her up when Julie slams the grater into his head, then pulls him down to the mat and starts raking it across Neo's forehead slicing him open.

Frankie Malone: Yea, Julie had him bleeding, only a short time till she wins.

Nick Miller: We'll see, bleeding don't always mean ya lose.

Julie pulls up Neo and whips him into a corner, then she picks up the trash can, dumps the rest of the objects out and goes charging at Neo with it. Neo gets a foot up kicking the can back into Julie, then he pulls her into the ropes leaning her against them. Neo picks up the ladder now and charges across the ring at Julie who ducks at the last second. The ladder goes flying over the top rope and smacks against the door of the cell taking the top off its hinges.

Nick Miller: Uh oh!

Julie come sup kicking Neo in the gut, then nails some elbows to his head and soon delivers a suplex. She tosses him out of the ring, then unfolds the ladder and sets it at the edge of the ring and backs up to the other side. Neo starts getting up in front of the ladder and Julie runs with a baseball slide into the ladder, but Neo sees in time and dodges it. The ladder is kicked into the door sending it the rest of the way off the hinges. Julie is on the floor and Neo is up, the two trading punches. Neo gets the upperhand and sends Julie through the doorway slamming her head off the door in the process. Neo gets a table from under the ring and drags it out of the cell and sets it up in the aisle. He also has the cookie sheet and slams it over Julie's head, then rolls her on top of the table.

Nick Miller: Oh god this should be a moment to remember for sure.

Frankie Malone: This is illegal, their supposed to stay in the cell.

Neo slams the cookie sheet down on Julie's head again, then tosses it down and starts climbing up the cell, the fans cheering as they know what is coming. Neo pulls himself up over the edge, then turns around and gets on his feet. He salutes to the crowd, then leaps off the cell with The Wrecking Ball and looks to put Julie through the table, but she rolls off the table just barely before Neo crashe sthrough it.

Nick Miller: Oh good god, Neo has to be broken in half.

Frankie Malone: Julie has it won as I said.

Julie gets up and pulls up Neo walking him back into the cell and rolls him in the ring. She rolls in and grabs a vcr slamming it over Neo's head, then Julie climbs up to the top rope sitting up there. She looks over her shoulder seeing Neop get up and then she looks forward and leaps back with a moonsault, but slips her legs ove rhis shoulder into a reverse ddt nailing her Spiked Super Sault and stays on for the pin hooking his leg, 1............2...............3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and still the SEF King of the Cage Champion, Julie!

Suicide Solution hits the pa now as Julie kneels up and gets her hand raised. She gets out of the ring and gets handed her title as she steps out of the cell and heads up the aisle getting booed.

Nick Miller: Hell of a match as these always are and Julie picked up a huge win over Neo.

Frankie Malone: I knew she would, Julie is one of SEF's best!

We cut to the back where we find Shane Mack and Michael McMoney sitting in a locker room talking face to face like we lats saw them, sitting in metal chairs.

McMoney: Oh man, I am so pumped for this, I am ready to explode, its already my time in SEF, but to face an outsider who wants to try and be cheap, I'm a kill him!

Mack: I know it bro, this kid stands no chance. He may-

The door is swung open and we see Whitney Marret come walking in with Julie, both all smiles over Julie's win. Whitney goes over to Mack ploppong down in his lap as Julie takes a seat in another chair resting the title on her lap. Mack reaches out slapping her leg and she looks up at him.

Mack: Congrats girl, I knew ya'd kick that kids ass.

Julie: Thanks Mack, it was somewhat tough as expected, but I knew he was too inexperienced for me.

Whitney: Just like he and Ryan later tonight when facing the ultimate tag team.

Julie smiles as does Mack and McMoney and we fade to ringside.

Frankie Malone: Told ya, Impact X's night, there gonna be out on the town for a couple nights.

Nick Miller: Ok, well we got a match coming up, Chris Orton and Dean Estinhouse for the International title.

Its now time for the International Title match, a Leather Strap match and we see the ref standing in the ring holding the strap. The Way I Am by Eminem soon hits and we see Chris Orton come walking out on stage wearing the title and getting wuite a nice response from the crowd. He swaggers down sorta cocky like and soon heads up the ring steps and gets into the ring. Orton heads up on the ropes waving his arms in the air getting cheered, then hops down looking confident as the ref hooks the title to Orton's wrist. He then takes the title holding it up and soon hands it off to ringside. Orton waits in the ring now. Bitch by Sevendust begins to play, but there is no Estinhouse. The music stops and starts again, as Orton is talking to the referee, and he doesn't know whats going on either!

Nick Miller: What the hell, where is Dean?

The music stops and plays a third time now, but still no Estinhouse. The ref talks to the ring announcer, and he begins to speak.

Brittany Fox: The referee has declared that Dean Estinhouse has forfeited this match via no-show! Therefore, the winner of the match...Chris Orton!

We see someone jump the guardrail and snatch the title from the timekeeper, then he slides in the ring.

Nick Miller: That looks like a new guy who signed with SEF, Marc Chambers!

Marc readies himself and as Orton turns around he gets nailed with the title! Chambers holds the title up in the air like its his, then places it across the chest of Orton as he leaves the ring, the crowd booing him as he backs up the ramp grinning.

Nick Miller: A hell of a way to make a debut, but a cheap shot if ya ask me.

Frankie Malone: So what, he got noticed and he just put Orton on notice!

Were in the back now where we find Marc Chambers run into Sly.

Sly: Hey kid, nice lil debut out there and well, I see ya took notice of that International Title, ya want it huh?

Marc: Yea and I'll get it, Orton ain't shit!

Sly: Well kid, I tell ya what, you win you rmatch this week on Extreme and you advance in the King of the Ring tournament, but alos, if you win, you get a shot at Orton at the next pay per view, sound good?

Marc: Hell yea it does, I'm gonna be the new champ and the King of the Ring!

Sly just smiles and pats Marc on the shoulder, then he walks off.

Nick Miller: Wow, hell of a chance for this youngster, he better not blow it.

Frankie Malone: Please, He can take Orton anyday and anyway, but then who couldn't?

Its time for the Dumpster match which will see the Tag Titles on the line and we see the dumpster at ringside. We soon hear X by System of a Down hit the pa as Julie and Whitney Marret walk out with their Tag Titles and Mack as well who hangs his arm around Whitney. The three head down to the ring with the crowd booing them and soon they all get in the ring doing some crotch chops, Whitney teasing everyone by making motions on Mack, sexually. Mack soon exits the ring and sits at the commentators table as Whitney and Julie hand off the tag Titles. Revenge by System of a Down hits and out runs Neo Monoxide and Ryan Cross on the stage to some cheers. They pound their fists together, then run down the ramp and slide into the ring. The match begins as all four wrestlers is in the ring at the same time. The four all go straight for one another, holding nothing back! It winds up being Julie and Neo, both exhausted from their earlier encounter, and Whitney and Ryan on the other side of the ring. The four brawl wildly as Whitney and Cross wind up on the floor. They fight their way up the entrance ramp, as Whitney gets he upper hand. She whips Ryan into the dumpster, but Ryan reverses it and pulls her in, landing a side-russian leg sweep into the side of the dumpster!

Nick Miller: Ooh, hard shot to Whitney hitting that dumpster.

D-Mack: So, she took my kick before, she survived a deathmatch with me, this is a piece of cake.

Frankie Malone: That's true, Mack is right ya know!

Meanwhile in the ring Neo and Julie have somehow gotten hold of a ladder and it is set up in the ring. Neo and Julie are brawling around it and Neo has her reeling! He bounces off the ropes and flies towards her, but she catches him and nails him with a flapjack right into the ladder! She then turns her attention to the outside, and runs and leaps out with a plancha, taking out Ryan Cross! She gets to her feet on the other side of the dumpster, as Neo runs and goes for a suicide dive, as Julie throws the lid up intercepting him and sending him crashing down into the dumpster!

D-Mack: Oh yea, nice counter by Julie, quite innovative.

Frankie Malone: Yes it was, all of you in IX are great!

Nick Miller: Oh shut up Frankie!

Whitney has made it to her feet at this point, and she has Cross rocking and reeling now as well. She backs up and charges him, but he catches her with a backbody drop, sending her into the dumpster as well! Ryan and Julie begin to brawl now, as does Whitney and Neo inside the dumpster. Ryan and Julie wind up on the ring apron, and Julie hits Ryan with a modified side crescent kick, sending him into the dumpster as well! Julie hops down and closes the lid thinking the match is won, but Whitney's still in there as well! Julie is celebrating in the ring, as Neo and Ryan emerge from the dumpster, Whitney not too far behind.

D-Mack: What the fuck, this is over, goddamn it, ring the bell!

Nick Miller: Whitney was in there, apparently the ref figures she can't be to win.

Frankie Malone: That's bull-

D-Mack: Fuck that! The rules don't say that, just put one team in and ya win, case closed!

They get in the ring and grab Julie from behind, whipping her into Whitney, thus sending her back into the dumpster! Julie looks a bit shocked and worried about Whitney, as it appears she hit her head off the metal bar in the back. Out of nowhere, Neo and Cross hit Julie with a double dropkick sending her in as well! Neo goes to the top and dives into the dumpster with a flying body press, taking out Julie! He climbs out over the dumpster and Ryan closes the lid meaning we have new tag team champions!

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners and the new SEF Tag Team Champions, Neo Monoxide and Ryan Cross!

Revenge hits the pa as Neo and Ryan get their titles, but we see Mack slide into the ring. Neo turns and Mack charges dropping him with a clothesline. Ryan goes at him, but Mack catches him with Da Shows Ova quickly dropping him. he waits as Neo gets up, then drops him with Da Shows Ova. Mack rolls ou tof the ring and opens the dumpster helping Julie and Whitney out, then helps them to the back as Neo and Ryan lay out cold in the ring.

Nick Miller: A somewhat controversial end, but the ref called it and its over, we got new champs!

Frankie Malone: Bullshit, Julie and Whitney won, the rules state you have to put your opponents in, that's it, so this is compleye and utter BULLSHIT!

We go to the back now where we find Mack barging into a room where Sly is talking to a couple guys. Mack shove sthem away and grabs Sly by his shirt backing him against a wall. Julie and Whitney are behind him looking pissed off.

Mack: What the hell Sly, what the hell was that bullshit?

Sly: Let go of me Mack, I didn't do shit!

Mack: Fuck you, what the hell happened, why'd the ref let the match go even when Neo and Ryan were shut in the dumpster?

Whitney comes up by Mack and tries getting at Sly, but we soon see security come in and keep them off Sly.

Sly: Look, I can't balme you for being pissed, it was a controversial call, but you Mack, you rthe king, the god of controversary, so don't give me this. The ref may have made a bad call cause yea, maybe the girls shoulda retained, but it was the refs call.

Whitney: So give us our rematch cause we more than deserve afte rthat screwjob!

Sly: Fine, you two can have it-

Julie: Next week in a match of our choice!

Sly: Next week is no good, but

Mack lunges at Sly, but security restrains him.

Sly: But, the week after is fine, hell, I'll give ya the main event and since it is your rematch, you can name the match, anything ya want, now leave before your forced too.

Sly points to the door where Skull stands with more security. Mack sees him and motions to the girls to leave and all three head out past Skull. We suddenly cut to a lobby area where all of SEF's wrestlers are and McMoney comes walking into the crowd of them looking fired up. Everyone is patting him on the back as McMoney just stares ahead of himself ready for his match which is next.

Nick Miller: Hell of an announcement by Sly, but were minutes away from McMoney's match against BUD's representative Mat Collins, this is gonna be good.

Frankie Malone: Its gonna be a BUD plucking by our own McMoney!

Its now time for the interpromotional match. We go to the back and see Michael McMoney, SEF's own, looking tense, looking ready to go. We then go back to th arena and the lights go out, with the exception of one the shines on the top of the entrance ramp, as the ring begins to fill up with smoke. Then we hear "Her Name In Blood" by Strung Out beginning to play, as the ring shakes a bit as well. Sparks shoot up from the ramp as Mat Collins jumps up from under the ramp, along with an explosion, as Whisper comes out on crutches from the back. Mat and Whisper make their way down to the ring, as Mat has on his BUD Franchise title. By now the fans are booing him, starting random chants about him, Whisper, and BUD! He gets in the ring and stands on a turnbuckle, then backs to the center of the ring, awaiting his challenge. We then go to the back, where we see every member of the SEF locker room surrounded around one monitor, as no one is saying anything. Shane Mack is sitting in front, watching intently as everyone anxiously awaits the arrival of Michael McMoney. Back to the arena, we have Collins and Whisper in the ring, with the fans basically rioting against them. All of a sudden we hear a dark voice begin to speak.

???: The Fucking Franchise...whos ready? Get the fuck up! GO!

Just then a loud drumming begins to play as the stage lifts up, and the music kicks into high gear as none other than Fear Factory is on stage playing Replica! We then see a man walk from behind the curtain, water bottle in hand. He stops, then begins to head over to the stage with Fear Factory, and he points to the crowd while talking, as the crowd is on their feet for the representative of SEF! He walks down to the ring, looking mean and intense, and he gets up on the apron as Collins has escorted Whisper to the outside. He looks around, then raises his arms and spits his water in a mist, while lights are blinking everywhere throughout the arena. He then gets in the ring, and goes to the far corner, raises his arms once again, then points to his Brass Knuckles title, then to himself, and then to the crowd. He gets down and goes to the opposite side, basically doing the same, and then he points up to Fear Factory as the song comes to an end. The groups lead singer says something in that dark voice into the microphone.

Fear Factory: The Fucking Franchise...Show him what Greed is all about!

The crowd is on their feet as the two men are in their respective corners. The crowd is absolutely hot, as not one person is sitting down. There is a huge SEF chant, followed by a huge McMoney chant. The two men look around, Collins looking a bit baffled, but still on top of his game, and McMoney looks around with that intense look, and then a small nod of approval. The bell rings and the two start circling around each other.

Nick Miller: The bell has rung and its time to see SEF show why our talent is better!

McMoney and Collins move into a lock up and both struggle for power, they each start to move each other back to the ropes when McMoney gets a leg behind Collins and trips him into a corner. The ref gets between them and McMoney backs up doing a crotch chop which gets a pop from the crowd. Collins gets out of the corner and charges McMoney who drop toe holds him to the canvas, then floats over Collins slapping him in the head before applying a front facelock. McMoney tightens the hold quickly as Collins struggles to roll out and break free, but is pretty restrained.

Frankie Malone: Oh yea, schooling BUD on some wreal wrestling.

McMoney raises up some, so he can deliver some shots to Collins face with his knees, then he throws him into a corner and charges in with a clothesline. Collins manages to duck under him barely and drop McMoney with a neckbreaker, then rolls out on the apron. Collins gets on his feet grabbing the top rope and flips in with his Over The Top trademark landing on McMoney, then leans back on top of him and hooks his legs, 1........2.......McMoney lays a foot on the bottom rope. Collins sits up looking at the ref motioning it was three and mcMoney sits up and tries pulling himself up with the ropes. Collins is up and pulls McMoney the rest of the way, nails a european uppercut right to his jaw, then he whips McMoney across the ring and leaps up in the cair catching him with a hurrucanrana.

Nick Miller: Collins isn't a bad wrestler either, moves ok in the ring as I figured he would.

Frankie Malone: What are you pro BUD now?

Nick Miller: Hell no, I just do my homework on who we call matches on.

Collins rips up McMoney and lifts him for a Collins Bomb, has him turned, but McMoney shifts his weight down using his legs to drom behind Collins and then shoves him forward. Collins turns back and McMoney kicks him hard, then hooks his arms for Greed, but Collins fights out of it grabbing McMoney's legs and flips him to his back. Collins drops one of McMoney's legs and turns him over still holding his left leg and sits back in the Canadian Maple Leaf. Collins cinches it in tight and leans back as well as sitting down keeping his leg bent up. McMoney screams in pain as the crowd lets out horrible boos, but starts cheering trying to rally McMoney back into this.

Frankie Malone: C'mon McMoney, show that BUD trash just who is for real!

McMoney pushes up on his arms and screams loud, starts crawling to the ropes, but drops on his face. Collins leans back and McMoney brings his head up yelling loud, raises a hand up, but just clenches his fist and pounds the mat, buries his knuckles in and starts crawling to the ropes on his fists. McMoney drops and reache sout now touching the ropes with his fingers, but Collins sensing it lets go of the hold and turns leaping up coming down with a knee into McMoney's back. Collins sits down in a modified camel clutch now, but McMoney is too close and grabs the ropes quickly. Collins is up and runs the ropes coming back with a short dropkick to McMoney's head. He then gets up and stretches his arms out in a cokcy manner garnering more boos from the already hostile crowd.

Nick Miller: Damn, this crowd hates this guy and for good reason I'd say.

Frankie Malone: Yea, he's from BUD and on top of that he has no talent whatsoever.

Collins pulls up McMoney and hammers him with a few punches, then pulls him close looking for a belly to belly suplex it seems, but McMoney suddenly snaps his head up and turns delivering a hard spinebuster ala Arn Anderson. McMoney is on his knees and soon falls to his back, gets on his feet and pulls himself up via the ropes. Whisper has gotten on the apron though and she starts teasing McMoney by playing with her shirt. McMoney moves in on her and lays a kiss on Whisper, Collins is up and charges over, but McMoney moves out of the way, so Collins knocks his girl to the floor. McMoney rolls him up in a school boy now, 1.......2.......kickout! Both men are up and trading punches, McMoney gets the upperhand and kicks Collins in the gut, then drops him with a ddt. He rolls from the ring now and smirks as he walks aroun dthe ring, then bends down reaching under it.

Nick Miller: Oh no, he's not after what I think is he?

Frankie Malone: Oh yea!

The crowd cheers loud as McMoney pulls out a sledgehammer, then drops it on the steps making a loud clang. He hauls it over his shoulder and walks up the steps to the apron, then gets in the ring. The ref warns McMoney and Whisper is on her feet using the ropes and yelling at him. Collins is up and charges McMoney with a tackle taking him into a corner, the sledge landing behind McMoney's feet in the corner. Collins pulls McMoney out for an irish whip, but is reversed and McMoney charges with a clothesline, but Collins ducks and down goes the ref. Collins charges behind McMoney who ducks and shoves him to the ropes, then just clobbers him across the back of his head with a clothesline knocking him nearly out.

Nick Miller: Oh oh, no ref and a sledge!

McMoney sees Whisper going for the sledge, but he runs over and steps on the handle, then looks down at her with a smirk. McMoney lays down and rolls out of the ring with the sledge, then backs up Whisper against the guard rail. He raises the sledge up, then motions to her he won't do it if she gets on her knees. some guys in the front row yell for her to do it, but we soon see Collins come out to save the day, right? Well he tries as he clubs McMoney in the back, then sends him headfirst into the commentators table. Collins turns back checking on Whisper, but she motions him away and as he turns McMoney who still has the sledge takes advantage and BAM, right to the head dropping Collins to the floor.

Frankie Malone: YEA!!!

The crowd pops huge and McMoney suddenly whips the head of the sledge into Whisper's stomach, then kicks her in the head. McMoney drops the sledge and lifts up Collins rolling him into the ring now. He takes his time coming in and the ref is coming too now, but holds his head. McMoney comes in the ring and smiles arrogantly, then pulls up Collins on his knees and hammers him with punches to his busted open open head. McMoney then pulls him into position for Greed and looks to drop, but Collins fights it and somehow manages to backdrop McMoney over, but lands on hi sface after doing so. The ref is up and starts a ten count since both our down, 1............2.............3..............4.............5.............6...McMoney grabs the ropes trying to get up as Collins rolls to a corner...........7..........8..............9......McMoney is up and charges to the corner, but Collins ducks him and nails an elbow to the back of his head. he moves forward, then comes back with his Legacy Kick, but McMoney ducks out and kicks Collins in the gut, hooks his arms and BAM, Greed, McMoney turns him over and pins, 1............2...........Collins gets a foot on the ropes.

Frankie Malone: What, no way, that's cheating.

Nick Miller: Sucks it does cause McMoney has it won, but its not actually cheating, just too close to the ropes.

McMoney sits up, then stands and looks pissed, he looks to punch the ref, but turns and kicks Collins in the head, then rips him up and looks for Greed again. Collins fights out and twists out of it and to his feet behind McMoney dropping him with a reverse ddt. Collins goes up to the tope, then stands up and flie soff with his Free Fall, but bounces off holding his ribs. Collins gets to his feet and McMoney start sgetting up, Collins pulls him up and lifts into position for an emerald fusion, but looks for his trademarked spin, but McMoney slips backwards and lifts up Collins nailing a reverse suplex or so it seems. Collins lands on his feet and looks to lifts McMoney back up. McMoney twists around face to face and shoves Collins, kicks him in the gut and then nails it hard in the middle of the ring, Greed, then he rolls Collins over nad hooks his leg, 1..............2................3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, still the SEF Brass Knuckles Champion and he is now the new BUD Franchise Champion, Michael McMoney!

Replica hits the pa as McMoney sits up thrusting his arms in the air. The ref gets both titles and hands them to McMoney who stands over Collins doing some crotch chops, then thrusts both titles up as the crowd goes crazy cheering him on.

Nick Miller: He did it, McMoney won, SEF beat BUD!

Frankie Malone: No shit, I knew it, we done it before and did it again, McMoney did it!

We soon see the entire locker room file out minus two people, two people who are preparing for the main event. The rest of the locker room comes out and fills up the ring, Bubba and Chris Orton hoist up McMoney as Mack gets on the ropes pointing to McMoney and some beers are thrown in for a small celebration before everyone heads to the back. McMoney though stays in the ring holding his two titles.

Nick Miller: Well Frankie, that was one hell of a match, that lived up to everyones expectations I think.

Frankie Malone: You ain't kiddin, McMoney showed that bitch what was up!

Nick Miller: But now, we go to our main...I'm being told Michael MCMoney has something to say in the ring...lets go to it!

McMoney: It's no question about it Mat Collins, you are one hell of a competitor and I will not be a champion that hides. I stand here, before God and my father in Heaven tonight, as I said I would be: The Franchise champion.

Nick Miller: Sounds pretty modest so far, which I find surprising.

He puts the title over his shoulder and raises the mic once again.

McMoney: In the tradition of Seifer; in the tradition of Matt Matlock; of Syck, of Novacaine, the man who will never die. From the Robbie Damon's, to the Rain storms, to the... Mat Collins, I accept this Franchise title. Wait a second...

McMoney looks as if hes thinking about something, then begins to speak again.

McMoney: Wait a second, of Sparrow, of the 'BUD Legend' himself Valek... this is it tonight Dad...

He takes the Franchise title off his shoulder, and holds it on front of him looking at it.

McMoney: God that's beautiful...and Justin Black... and they can all kiss my ass!

McMoney throws the title belt on the ground, as the crowd errupts!

Nick Miller: Was that supposed to happen?!

Frankie Malone: Who cares? This is great!

McMoney: Because, I am not the man who accepts the torch to be handed down to me from an organization that died R.I.P. four years ago! 'The Franchise' Michael McMoney is the man who ignites the new flame of the SPORT of professional wrestling. Tonight, before God and my father as witness...

He goes over to the ring announcer, who pulls a title out from under the ring! He hands it to him, and he puts this new title over his shoulder now.

McMoney: I declare... myself, 'the Franchise,' as the new SEF Franchise champion of the world! We have set out to change the face of professional wrestling. So, tonight, let the new era begin! The era of the sport of professional wrestling. The era of the "Franchise." The era of the S-E-F!

The crowd erupts with chants for SEF as McMoney soon exits the ring and make shis way to the back. We go backstage where Mack is waiting for McMoney and throws an arm around him now.

Mack: Bro, that was awesome and your showing me more and more why your the man to one day lead SEF, your the future, not these fucking puke punks like Neo, Ryan, or Orton, you are!

They've stopped walking and Mack is pointing into the chest of McMoney while staring him in his eyes.

Mack: This a huige moment for SEF and you did it, just like all the millions of moments I created, you are coming into your one and I'm proud man, may sound corny or cliche, but I'm proud of ya and I am happy, now go get showered, I got my match, the main event, then you and I go out and we ain't sleeping for a few nights!

Mack and McMoney hug now, then McMoney walks and Whitney passes him coming up by Mack now. The two head towards the ring entrance as we cut to a shot showing Bubba Ray Dudley all geared up and focused ready for the main event as well.

Nick Miller: My god, we haven't even seen the main event yet and we just witnessed one hell of a match.

Frankie Malone: This one is gonna be more like a squash cause Bubba sucks!

We see the HIAC from earlier being lowered down and it stops just ten feet over the ring. The razor sharp barbed wire can be seen interwoven into the cell and the weapons are seen hanging from each of the four inside walls. Tables and other large objects are seen leaning against the ring, anything you can imagine is around the ring or hanging from the cell. The ref stands in the ring as does Brittany Fox, the ring announcer.

Brittany Fox: Ladies and gentlemen, its now time for our main event and it is scheduled to be a DOGG Fight fought for the SEF Heavyweight Championship! To win this match the two participants must fight for sixty minute and the whoever gains the most falls wins at the end of sixty minutes. If a tie we must go to sudden death overtime!

Brittany takes a breath and the crowd grows sort of restless as they have been anticipating this match for months and it snow upon us. A missile suddenly comes barreling down and drops at the ring entrance in an explosion, then we hear "Bombfall" blast over the pa and soon Bubba Ray Dudley is seen walking out to a huge ovation!

Brittany Fox: Introducing first, the challenger weighing in at 319 pounds hailing from Dudleyville, Bubba Ray Dudley!

The fans keep cheering and Bubba is nearing the ring now and he then just slides in under the ropes, gets on his feet and jumps on the ropes flashing the 3D sign. Bubba soon hops down as the music stops and he turns to the entrance way and we hear it, Cocky by Kid Rock playing over the pa.

Brittany Fox: And now making his way to the ring weighing in at 210 pounds hailing from Detroit Michigan, the SEF Champion, Shane Mack!

Mack comes a strutting to the booing crowd and he just holds his arms out smiling at the crowd, Whitney Marret is folling him. The title is secured around his waist under his vest and Mack just dances around taunting the fans, scratching his chin at them and whatnot as Whitney just follows and smirks at her husband. He soon gets to the ring and hops up on the apron, does some gestures, then steps into the ring circling around and does his usual pose, Whitney is in and stands behind Mack motioning to her husband as the center of attention. Mack pops up doing a crotch chop right at Bubba, then disrobes his chaps and vest. Mack soon undoes his SEF Title, eyes it, then hands it to the ref who raises it up before handing it off to an official at ringside. Whitney gets a kiss from Mack, then she exits the ring as the cell soon lowers, Mack and Bubba come nose to nose, Mack smacking his gum acting cocky as Bubba looks fierce.

Nick Miller: Were all set now, the staredown, oh my god this is gonna be huge!

Mack reares back for a slap suddenly, but Bubba block sit, then he fires some punches, left and right, hammering Mack sending him into the ropes. Bubba then whips Mack across the ring and turns charging a lil to catch Mack in a press slam. Bubba hold shim for a few seconds, Mack ends up slipping down landing on his feet, then quickly leaps up dropkicking Bubba into the ropes. Mack is up and run at him leaping over Bubba's head and grabs his head pulling him down acros sthe top rope and slingshotting back to the mat. Mack lands out on the floor, but is quick to get up and slide a table in the ring. Mack grabs a singapore cane off the cell and rolls in the ring with it, lays in some shots to Bubba's ribs, then tosses it away and sets the table up.

Nick Miller: Mack with Bubba's own weapon, a table!

Frankie Malone: Yea, time to see a Dudley eat his own wood.

Mack pulls up Bubba and nails a few chops to his chest, then hauls off at him with a hard elbow to the jaw. Mack looks to roll Bubba on the table, but Bubba starts fighting back quickly and trades chops with Mack. Bubba looks to have Mack reeling, but Mack nails a kick to Bubba's knee, then backs him to the ropes and looks for an irish whip. Bubba reverse and looks for a back body drop, but Mack kicks him in the head, then drops Bubba with a clothesline. Mack comes off the ropes with a leg drop, then pulls up Bubba and scoop slams him before climbing to the rope. Mack comes flying off with a senton bomb right on Bubba, then rolls up to his feet and rolls Bubba up on the table. Mack heads back up to the top rope now, but Bubba is off the table too soon and follows him up. Mack starts clubbing at Bubba who fires back and gets Mack dropped down on the ropes. Bubba headbutts him, then hooks up Mack and delivers a superplex down through the table.

Nick Miller: Good god, that had to hurt!

Bubba moves first and shoves some of the table away, then covers Mack, 1..........2........kickout! Bubba sits up wishing it was three, but he just gets to his feet and grabs the singapore cane as he does. Bubba spins it somewhat, then as Mack kneels up he cracks him right in the head. Bubba then takes a baseball bat swing nailing Mack in the side of his head sending him down. Bubba drops the cane and pulls up Mack nailing a suplex on him, then he drops and rolls to the outside. Bubba looks up at his choice of weapons hanging off the cell, but the crowd start chanting for more tables and Bubba looks down, his eyes go wide as he sees several tables leaned up against the ring. He lifts one and slides it in, then another, and another and then Bubba grabs a barbed wire ballbat from on the cell and rolls in the ring. Mack is getting up, but Bubba jabs the barbed wire deep into his head, then burries it into his abs and drops Mack with a ddt.

Nick Miller: My god Bubba is on aroll and fired up, this crazy seeing him take control like this against Mack.

Frankie Malone: Too crazy, I think Bubba slipped Mack something before the show, this unfair!

Bubba sets up a table now, then he leans one in a corner and lifts up the third one extending one set of the legs and leaning it against the table in the corner. Bubba pulls up Mack delivers a piledriver, then he rolls from the ring and goes under the ring pulling out lighter fluid and a lighter.

Nick Miller: Uh oh, someone may get burned here.

Frankie Malone: Damn it, this is unfair!

Nick Miller: Anything goes in this match.

Bubba is in the ring and squirting on nearly all the lighter fluid all over the table in the middle of the ring. He drops the bottle and then flicks the lighter getting a flame and soon we hear a WOOSH and the wood is burning. Mack is getting up and Bubba pulls him into position for a powerbomb, but Mack flips up on his own and brings Bubba down with a hurricanrana. Mack scales the top rope and Bubba gets up, cross body by Mack, no, Bubba catches him and powerslams Mack right through the flaming table. Bubba rears to hi sback as Mack rolls away holding his back and screaming in pain.

Nick Miller: Good god!

Bubba gets up and grabs the barbed wire bat and drives it into Mack's head, rakes it across his forehead sending more blood just pouring down Mack's face. Bubba drops th ebat and lifts up Mack into a full nelson, but Mack nails a mule kick to Bubba's jewels, then steps forward trying to clear his head as best he can. Bubba charges him and Mack looks for Da Shows Ova, but its scouted as Bubba ducks and grabs Mack's head nailing, whoa, the Bubba Cutter. Bubba covers Mack now, 1.............2...............3!

Nick Miller: Bubba with the first fall and were about twenty minutes into this thing, this could be a sign.

Frankie Malone: Yea, that Bubba cheated, now Mack has to get two falls.

Bubba rolls from the ring and tosses in a few trash cans, then he spots a cheese grater hanging off the cell. He snags it with a smirk on his face and rolls in the ring, but Mack is up and buries a knee to Bubba's face, then hammers him with some punches. Mack nails some hard chops, then sends Bubba into a corner and grabs a trash can charging him clobbering Bubba right in the head. Bubba staggers out now and Mack lifts him for a reverse atomic drop, then clotheslines him. He picks up the cheese grater now and lifts up Bubba's head raking his forehead letting some blood trickle out. Mack spots the barbed wire bat and drops the grater, picks up the bat and starts using that cutting Bubba open pretty bad now. Mack soon drops the bat and pulls up Bubba, but gets hammered in the gut, then Bubba whips him into the corner with the tables where Mack leans against it. Bubba charges him looking for a spear, but Mack dodges out of the way and Bubba puts on the brakes, turns and BAM, Da Shows Ova knocks him down and Mack drops on him for the pin, 1............2..............3!

Frankie Malone: Oh yea, score is even up and Bubba is bleeding now, this is Mack's victory as I knew it would be.

Nick Miller: Hey, he may retain, but Bubba is gonna make him fight tooth and nail cause he wants this bad.

Mack repins Bubba, 1........2........kickout just barely and Mack looks pissed. He rolls out of the ring and gets a ladder from ringside sliding it in the ring. Mack then gets a sickle of the cell and rolls in the ring with it. He wraps the chain on it around Bubba's neck, turns him facedown and starts digging the sickle into his back. His camo tears and blood soaks up what touches his skin as well as running down to the mat. Mack soon lets up, then grabs the ladder and sets it up. He climbs it now and gets up top, sits on the top rung and then leaps off with the Mack Attack, but Bubba rolls out of the way and to the floor at that. Mack bounces and holds his arm in pain. Bubba gets up and pulls up mack whipping him into the ropes, then looks for a powerslam. Mack ends up flipping through it though and lands on his feet, Bubba quick to turn and clotheslines Mack hard right over the top rope. Bubba end sup falling back and Mack reaches under the ring. Whitney grabs the ref on the outside distracting him as Mack reveals wire cutters and starts cutting the cell wire as the ref in the ring checks on Bubba.

Nick Miller: What is Mack doing, he can't escape outta the cell!

Frankie Malone: Well yes he can cause he is looking to do it.

The ref in the ring sees Mack and comes out now turning him around and yelling at him for what he is doing. Mack just tries hiding the cutters and acts all innocent. Bubba rolls out of the ring and clobbers Mack in the back, then pulls him around running him into a ringpost. Mack manages to get an elbow to Bubba's face though, then slams him headfirst into the cell wall trying to send his head through the hole he was making. Mack gets in the ring and lays the ladder down unfolded and lined up to Bubba. Mack backs up and comes sliding into the ladder trying to nail Bubba, but he moves and the ladder goes driving through the cell creating quite a big hole. The ladder lays leans on the ring and touches the floor outside the cell, Mack rolls from the ring and clubs Bubba across the back of his head, then pulls him up and tries slamming him into the cell. Bubba blocks it and elbows Mack in the gut, then walks him to the ladder turning it flat and trie slaying Mack on it. Mack rakes his eyes, then crawls up the ladder and scurries out of the cell. He turns while on the ladder and starts climbing up the outside of the cell.

Nick Miller: Mack is out now and heading up top, this may not be good.

Frankie Malone: Or it may be great providing Bubba takes a nasty fall!

Bubba is out now and coming up the cell as Mack just pulls himself up and rolls a few feet across the top. Bubba gets to the top and pulls himself up, Mack grabs him and yanks Bubba into a piledriver position and after a struggle he manages to nail it. Mack then pulls up Bubba and walks him to the edge of the cell by the commentators tables. He pounds Bubba in the head, kicks him several times, then goes to the middle of the cell and stands up on it. he does a crotch chop to Bubba who starts getting up. We suddenly see Michael McMoney come running out with a sledge from the entranc and he gets to the side of the cell, but Spike Dudley suddenly comes running out with a neck brace clubbing him in the back. Mack charges Bubba with a double axe handle smash, but Bubba suddenly grabs Mack and presses him, then throws him off the cell sending Mack falling down through the commentators. Nick and Frankie dive outta the way and get their headsets readjusted as the fans are chanting holy shit!

Nick Miller: OH MY GOD!

Bubba just looks down at Mack laying ontop of the flattened table. McMoney is brawling with Spike, but Julie comes running out with a chair and slams Spike in the back, then McMoney gets his sledge and hammers Spike right between the eyes laying him out and busted open. McMoney then heads up the cell as Bubba just continues staring down at Mack looking fixated and smirking. McMoney gets on top of the cell and sneaks up behind Bubba, then stomps his foot and Bubba turns right into a sledge shot to the head laying him out.

Nick Miller: What the hell is this, its supposed to be one on one!?

Frankie Malone: Oh shut up!

McMoney pulls up Bubba and nails Greed right on top of the cell. He then takes his sledge and starts hammering the middle of the cell tearing the mesh apart creating a small hole. McMoney stands over Bubba, then hoists him up into a powerbomb position, does a crotch chop, then lifts him up and drive shim down on the cell with a powerbomb sending him through the small hole all the way down to the mat creating a dent in the canvas!

Nick Miller: Good goddamn, that was brutal and uncalled for, McMoney has no business out here!

Frankie Malone: Whatever, there is no rules, so he can do what he wants.

McMoney climbs down the cell and checks on Mack, helps him to his feet and around the cell. Julie has Spike thrown inside the cell and she is in there wrapping a chair around his neck, then slams the chair against a ringpost and Spike just falls sickly to the floor. Mack gets inside the cell now as McMoney follows and both roll into the ring. Bubba is moving, but barelty and McMoney pulls him holding him on his feet. Mack gets to his feet grabbing Bubba's jaw.

Nick Miller: Just pin him Mack, ya only got a minute to do it anyways ot its a damn draw!

Mack looks at Bubba and yells in his face "You'll never be SEF Champ"! He then backs up and turns sideways tapping his feet quickly and lets a kick fly landing Da Shows Ova on Bubba as McMoney steps aside letting him fall. Mack drops down on Bubba pinning him, 1.............2..............3!

The clock is in the corner running down from thirty seconds now as Mack is helped up by McMoney and they just stare down at Bubba and we soon see the clock stop.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match by two falls to one and still the SEF Heavyweight Champion, Shane Mack!

Cocky plays over the pa as the door to the cell is opened and in comes Whitney with the SEF Title. She comes in the ring handing it to Mack who thrusts it in the air, then Julie rolls Spike in the ring.Mack hands the title back to Whitney and climbs to the top rope. The chair is still around Spike's neck and Mack leaps off stomping on it, then he and Julie take the chair off him and lay Spike against the tables in the corner.

Nick Miller: The match is over, this not right, why is this happening??

Frankie Malone: Because it can, cause Mack is proving a point, no Dudley deserves what he holds!

Nick  Miller:They all busted their asses, so they do deserve it, they deserve a fair shake!

McMoney gets opposite of him, then charges at Spike spearing him through both tables bouncing Spike's head sickly off the turnbuckles. The crowd just boos loudly as we now hear X by System of a Down play and all four Impact X members stand tall in the ring doing crotch chops as the scene finally comes to a close and we fade to black now.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF