sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme Warfare {9/24/06}

Started by Daddy Mack, January 05, 2014, 01:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

September 24th, 2006

We open in the MCI Center in Washington D.C. with our cameras roaming around the place like crazy as "The Fight Song" by Marilyn Manson plays over the pa. The fans are going crazy and waving their signs all over.

Nick Miller: Hello everyone and welcome to SEF's Extreme Warfare! We have a nice lil lineup for the night being headlined with War Games! With me tonight is Frank E Dangerously and Sean Martin!

F.E.D.: War Games is right Nicky, Destruction is what will happen in that match, them and IX together, there is no doubt who will win tonight, that's a fact!

Sean Martin: You are probably right, but Orton and Storms are no slouches, one has practically the whole package while other has more power than anyone on the roster and maybe more than Destruction!

F.E.D.: Not a chance! Destruction will own Storms, you'll see!

Nick Miller: Yea we will see, nonetheless its gonna be huge, a great match, but we also got Mesa's pay per view debut in a barbed wir ehandicapped match against Chris Morris and Neo Monoxide.

F.E.D.: Mesa will destroy, he will dominate, he will kill two mens careers!

Sean Martin: I won't argue you there, Chris and Neo aren't exactly doing much of anything here.

Nick Miller: True! We got two title matches, the International in a three way dance and the Intercontinental comes back to action being determined in a hardcore match between Darkness and Crash!

Sean Martin: That one outta be pretty good, the three way dance has a lot of build, but not much seen from Velzian lately.

F.E.D.: Velzian sucks, Cassie does ok and hopefully she keeps Orton down, but that kid just doesn't die it seems. Darkness and Crash, that's a load of bullshit!

Nick Miller: Ok, well of course we have the SEF Title and King of the Cage Title on the line in the main event, winner take all in war games, so let's get on with the action!

Before our first match we hear "Back In Black" hit the pa and out walks Sly carrying his ballbat and wearing the leather trenchcoat. He heads down the aisle to a mixed reaction and soon steps in the ring and we see Frank E Deangerously step in as well with a mic. Then we hear "Replica" hit the pa and out walks Michael McMoney to boos and with him his Remedy. he carries the SEF Title and the two walk down the aisle and slowly make their way into the ring. Sly just stares at McMoney who gets face to face with him, Frank steps between them with the mic.

F.E.D.: Alright boys, back it up, you know why were all out here, so lets get this rolling. War Games is tonight and the way it works is that domed cage up there will surround this ring much like a hell in a cell only domed as I said. A door will be on the side at the aisle for entry and exit. We start with two men and after five minutes one runs out, then every two minutes the rest come out one by one and once all ten are in the ring, then elimination can happen and only by pin or submission. Entry is not random, its one from each team coming in after the other and the captains here list who comes out in what order for their team. To decide who gets the first entry for a one man advantage and who gets the last entry for the fresh man advantage, we flip a coin.

Frank pulls a quarter from his pocket and shows both sides to the camera, then flips it in the air and motions to McMoney to call it.

McMoney: Tails!

The coin lands in Frank's hand and he slams it to his arm and the camera zooms in on it showing it has landed heads up! Sly just grins as McMoney grits his teeth. Frank puts the quarter back in his pocket, then moves the mic to Sly.

Sly: Well McMoney, looks the ball is in my court, but really, it don't matter what I pick, you go down tonight! I will pick the one man advantage though, I want the first entry and wait till ya see who is the first man you gotta deal with.

McMoney pulls the mic over now.

McMoney: Why don't you and I go one more time like Cyberslam?!

Sly just grins and shakes his head no, then backs up and holds his bat to McMoney who shoves it away. Sly tosses the bat to him, then exits the ring quickly and runs up the aisle. McMoney leans on the ropes yelling at him and pointing as Sly just heads to the back and Frank takes a seat at ringside.

Nick Miller: We got that out of the way, lil confrontation between McMoney and Sly there.

Sean Martin: Yea, thought maybe we would see something worse go down.

F.E.D.: Yea right, Sly couldn't handle McMoney and he knows it!

Brittany Fox: The following match is a three way dance for the SEF International Title! In the ring already, he is from Little Rock Arkansas and weighs 243 pounds, Andrew Velzian!

The crowd boos Velzian who just throws a few punches to the air. The lights go out then images of Orton are shown on SEFTron, then fireworks shoot up under the entrance way then stop as "The Way I Am" by Eminem hits.

Brittany Fox: Making his way out from St Louis Missouri, he weighs 245 pounds, Chris Orton!

Orton appears and he makes his way down the ramp, the ladies in the arena come after him touching his body, but security holds them back, so Orton smirks and gets in the ring, climbs to second turnbuckle moves his hands down his chest making the ladies scream for him. He hops down and Velzian charges him, but Orton just sidesteps sending Velzian into the corner, then pulls him back with a backbreaker. The entrance way fills with smoke and "Her Portrait in Black" hits the PA system, Cassie Michaels then walks out and down the ramp to the ring. Xanthus follows her and carries her title as Cassie takes off running.

Brittany Fox: And now making her way out from Birmingham England, she weighs 135 pounds and is accompanied by Xanthus, she is the International Champion, Cassie Michaels!

Orton has just dropped Velzian with the CKO and pins him, 1...........2............3! Cassie is in the ring and nails a dropkick to Orton's head.

Nick Miller: Whoa, Velzian is out already!

F.E.D.: And your surprised, please Nicky!

Sean Martin: I ain't surprised.

Nick Miller: I am a lil, I mean he ain't done much, but damn.

Cassie pulls up Orton and hammers him with some elbows, then whips him to the ropes and leaps up catching him for a hurricanrana, but Orton counters with a hard powerbomb. He falls backwards, but gets to his feet and lifts up Cassie nailing a hard european uppercut, then a few chops. Orton whips her to the ropes and looks for a powerslam, but Cassie floats over and out of it taking down Orton with an arm drag. He rolls to his feet and sprints up charging Cassie who leapfrogs him. Orton comes off the ropes back at her and Cassie looks for a dropkick, but Orton catches her legs and catapults her to the ropes hanging her over the top.

Nick Miller: Orton is looking good, Cassie is doing well too.

Sean Martin: Yea, both are doing better than Velzian!

Orton grabs Cassie's legs, but drops them and grabs her in a waistlock, then snaps he rback with a release german suplex flipping Cassie over on to her stomach.

Nick Miller: Whoa, not a move Orton normally does, but what an impact.

F.E.D.: Actually was different and decent.

Orton bends down some and looks to stalk Cassie it seems, Xanthus yelling at Cassie who gets up and turns, then BAM, CKO by Orton and he pins, 1..............2...............3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and the new SEF International Champion, Chris Orton!

"The Way I Am" hits as Orton is handed his title, the crowd cheers and he raises it in the air while standing on the ropes. Xanthus has Cassie against the ring, then he rolls in and jumps up nailing a spinning heel kick to Orton's back, then grabs him off the corner back to back and walks out dropping him with a razors edge. The crowd boos as Xanthus goes to the top rope and leaps off with a Gangsta Splash, then he rolls from the ring holding his ribs and helps Cassie to the back.

Nick Miller: Well we saw a new champ, Orton got his belt back like he wanted, but Xanthus with a number on Orton afterwards.

F.E.D.: Yea, that was awesome as hell, finally some good action by X.

Sean Martin: Well it was exciting, but also a sneak attack, outta pick up action though.

We go to the back where Xanthus is helping Cassie down the hall and he spots Sly. X helps Cassie into her room, then runs out stopping Sly from walking off.

Xanthus: Yo man, ya see what I just did to the new International champ, so what ya say to me saying I outta get me a title match against that punk ass?

Sly: I say we'll see, but tonight you got a bigger match to worry about and I suggest ya do.

X just smirks and throws an arm around Sly.

Xanthus: Look man, aside from all that, I want a shot at Orton, I mean fuck, ya saw what I did to him, that's The Way I Am!

Sly steps away from X and turns to face him.

Sly: No need to hint at it, I know ya mean your theme and I don't care! You want a shot at Orton, like I said, we'll see, maybe. Your a good talent who can hang with anyone and you are loyal, but I thought you had no desire to be back fulltime in SEF?

Xanthus: I got my reasons for this, I'll have a match every damn week, just give me a shot!

Sly: Every week, Ill hold ya to it and next week you face Darkness in a hardcore match on Extreme, now go get ready for tonight, I got shit to do as well.

Sly walks off now as Xanthus just turns and heads off.

Nick Miller: Xanthus wanting a shot at Orton, he faces Darkness next week.

F.E.D.: Damn it, Sly shoulda gave him a shot, its Xanthus for christsake!

Sean Martin: Well yes it is, but he can't just get handed title shots when he wants.

Brittany Fox: The following match is a hardcore match scheduled for one fall and it is for the SEF Intercontinental Championship! In the ring already, from Wellington New Zealand, he weighs 229 pounds, Darkness!

The crowd boos as Darkness just stands in a corner holding his scythe in his hand. The lights dim and over the PA "Keep it in the Family" by Anthrax starts to play as smoke comes up from the floor with orange lights behind it pulsing with the beat of his music. Out steps Crash as the announcer says.

Brittany Fox: Now approaching the ring from the Red Hook district of Brooklyn, N.Y weighing in at 240 pounds, Crash!

Crash raises both his arms up and then starts to approach the ring with a slow methodical walk. Crash goes around to the back side of the ring and steps up the stairs and then through the ropes. Then raises his arms up in victory again as the crowd cheers for him. His music fades and Darkness charges Crash who kicks him in the gut, pulls him close and nails an overhead belly to belly suplex. Crash gets up and kicks Darkness in the gut, then picks up the scythe and slams it over Darkness' back and starts jabbing and slicing till Darkness is bleeding.

Nick Miller: Crash cutting open Darkness already.

Cypress comes in the ring with a chair and charges Crash who sees him in time and slams the scythe into his gut, then grabs him in a half nelson and nails a hard suplex sending Cypress over to his stomach in a sickly manor.

Sean Martin: Oh man, Darkness' manager is taken out.

Nick Miller: Yea he was, Crash is on his game.

F.E.D.: About time!

Crash grabs the chair and turns to Darkness who is getting up and smashes him in the head, then drops the chair and grabs him nailing a sambo suplex on to the chair. Crash turns Darkness over and locks him in the Falling Stars, then lays back locking in a body scissors, Darkness taps out within a few seconds.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by submission and the new SEF Intercontinental Champion, Crash!

"Keep it in the Family" hits and Crash lets go of Darkness, then stands up and is handed the title. The crowd cheers and he just stares at it, then holds it in the air.

Nick Miller: Crash with a dominant victory and he is the new IC Champ!

Sean Martin: Not a bad win for him, hopefully this gets him up to a higher level.

F.E.D.: I can't do this, damn it!

Nick Miller: HUH?

Were backstage now watching Sly walk down the hall when in front of him stands the team of Destruction with Mr. Fuji between them. He stops and eyes all three, Fuji grins and points behind Sly who turns to face Carlos Spencer and Xanthus with Remedy behind them. Sly gets a worried look on his face and he looks back at Destruction to see McMoney step from behind them and come around face to face with Sly who just stares back at him.

McMoney: How ya doing Sly, how ya feeling?

Sly just says nothing.

McMoney: What's wrong, you don't like being surrounded?

Sly: You can try your antcis, try to intimidate me, but remember, I am your boss and I can end you. Plus I got security on my side.

Sly points behind Destruction to Skull with ten guards. Destruction just turns and looks like they wanna take them all on, but Fuji decides against it. McMoney motions them back, then puts an arm around Sly.

McMoney: I was thinking, since you and I hate one another, then why not add a lil last minute stip to the main event tonight. Say my team wins, I get you alone in the ring, but, should your team win, I will walk out of SEF, I will hand you my title and quit, leave, never come back!

Sly: Fine, your on, go pack your bags cause this is your last night in SEF!

McMoney: We'll see!

McMoney walks off with IX and Destruction as Sly watches him go.

Nick Miller: Wow, that's a hell of a stip to our main event, this really makes it interesting as if it wasn't already.

F.E.D.: Oh man, Sly alone with McMoney, this is gonna be great!

Sean Martin: If his team wins, that is the interesting part, what is gonna happen?

F.E.D.: Like McMoney is leaving, c'mon!?

Nick Miller: We'll see!

Brittany Fox: The following match is a barbed wire match scheduled for one fall. In the ring at this time, from Philadelphia Pennsylvania, he weighs 225 pounds, Chris Morris! Neo Monoxide is no longer a part of this match as Sly changed it to keep Neo fresh for the main event, so it is no longer handicapped!

The lights go completely out and then we hear "Bad Religion" hit the pa and and play for a few minutes, then the lights pop back on to find Mesa sitting the corner of a ring with his hands in a prayer motion as he looks up to the heavens. Frank E. out of his seat and is standing at ringside with his cellphone in hand behind Mesa shouting at him to keep focused and shit to get him ready.

Brittany Fox: In the ring now, from Los Angelos California, he weighs 220 pounds, the homicidal suicidal arabian knight, Mesa!

Mesa gets up after he is announced and stretches his arms, gets ready to fight. Chris runs at him, but Mesa leaps with a front dropkick sending Chris to his back. Mesa rolls to the outside and grabs a chair tossing it in the ring, then he gets a trash can and throws that in and also slides in a table. Mesa slides in now and Chris is up. Mesa lunges forward and hammers Chris in the gut, then gets up and nails a ddt on him. Mesa grabs the table setting it up near a corner, then he dumps out the trash and sits it on the table.

Nick Miller: What the hell is Mesa up to?

Sean Martin: Who knows!?

Mesa lifts up Chris and nails a snap suplex, then grabs the chair and sets it up, runs the ropes hopping over Chris and jumps to the chair to the ropes and moonsaults off the top rope to Chris. He gets up and pulls up Chris whipping him to the ropes sticking him to the barbed wire, then charges clotheslining Chris, but keeps him in the ring. He grabs him in a side headlock and delivers a bulldog to Chris, then Mesa grabs a fork and jabs it into Chris' head. He grabs a cheese grater now slicing it over his head, then gets up lifting Chris up and delivers a piledriver.

Nick Miller: Mesa is just destroying Chris.

Mesa grabs the trash can sits Chris up putting it over his head, then stands him up and rolls him on the table. Mesa grabs the chair and climbs to the top rope, then points to the heavens and leaps off with the chair under his legs delivering the Arabian Areial Assault to Chris driving him through the table. The crowd boos Mesa heavily, but some cheer the move and a small holy shit chant starts. Mesa rolls Chris out of the trash can and pins him, 1.............2...............3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Mesa!

"Bad Religion" hits as Mesa stands up, Frank is in the ring now and raises Mesa's hand in the air. The crowd boos and Frank grins, then the two soon head to the back.

Nick Miller: A one sided match, but a good one on the part of Mesa, he even earned some respect from these fans.

Sean Martin: And that is huge considering were in D.C.!

Were minutes away from the main event and we go to the back where we find Sly standing with his team for war games. We see Frank E and Mesa coming back and walk right up to Sly, Frank getting right in his face.

F.E.D.: You see that, Mesa did what I said he would do, he is still undefeated. Legends, champions, nobodies, Mesa is unbeatable, remember that and make sure he gets a better spot for the next pay per view cause he deserves it.

Sly: Frankie, I got bigger fish to fry right now. If Mesa wants a better spot, he'll keep himself noticed.

F.E.D.: He has and he will, cou-

Frank is cut off when Troy Storms steps over to Mesa staring down at him, Mesa doesn't move a step, just stares up wanting to fight some more. Frank just looks at Troy and grabs Mesa pulling him away leaving the team be.

Nick Miller: Interesting controntation there, Sly and Frank, Troy and Mesa.

Sean Martin: Yea, could be a sign of things to come, who knows. Wonder if Frank is coming out here to call the main event?

Nick Miller: Who knows, he has Mesa to deal with and we can do it.

We see the domed cage lower down and surround the ring now, its peak is as high as a hell in a cell, it slopes down to like ten feet high outside the ring and stretches out to the guard rails. Brittany stands outside at the timekeepers table.

Brittany Fox: The following match is the main event and is the War Games. It is for the SEF Championship and the King of the Cage Championship. Two men will enter the ring and after five minutes a third man will enter, then every two minutes after that one more person comes out until everyone from both teams is in the ring. Once that happens, then eliminations can happen which are down by pinfall or submission.

"Drag The Waters" hits and Troy comes calmly walking to the ring. He just stands on stage staring at the crowd with a grin for a few seconds, then makes his way down the ramp.

Brittany Fox: Introducing first from Denver Colorado, he weighs 350 pounds and he is the SEF King of the Cage Champion, Troy Storms!

Troy flashes the wolfpac sign, then he heads through the door of the domed cell and gets on the ring apron and steps over the top rope. Troy then moves to the ropes and thrusts his fist in the air. "Ridin' " by Chamillionaire comes over the pa system. Carlos Spencer starts to strut out from behind the back. Green, red and blue lasers go off around the arena as he does. He begins to do a little skip before dropping to one knee. He flex's both muscles and laughs as pyro shoots off behind him.

Brittany Fox: Making his way out now, from San Francisco California, he weighs 247 pounds, Carlos Spencer!

He then gets up and runs towards the ring. He heads through the door and rolls in and stand in the middle as the bell rings. He does a few simple body building poses before heading towards the turnbuckle. He flex's once more before looking around the crowd. He then goes to te center of the ring where Troy meets him with a couple hard punches, then whips him to the ropes and nails a big boot.

Nick Miller: Damn, Troy flooring Carlos early on, this may be a long few minutes to start this match for Carlos.

Troy just grins and bends down lifting Carlos up and into a press slam, then throws him out to the floor and against the cage wall as well. Troy just leans on the ropes looking out at Carlos try and kneel up. The crowd cheers at the beatdown, but not to into the match as its one sided so far. Troy gets out to the floor and grabs Carlos whipping him into the steel steps sending both flying to the floor. Troy picks up the bottom steps and tosses them in the ring, then he pulls Carlos and slams him into the cell and whips him around sending him in the ring.

Nick Miller: Troy still dominating and it looks like he may have something bad planned for Carlos.

Sean Martin: Yea, those steps in the ring could be the end of the Carlos!

Troy climbs into the ring and just takes his time letting the minutes tick down nearing five. Troy kicks the steps to the center of the ring, then he pulls up Carlos and lifts him on his shoulder, steps to the ropes and drops him for snake eyes, then runs to the ropes and comes back with his Westside Kick!

Nick Miller: Oh man what a shot to Carlos.

Sean Martin: Kid is getting killed in there.

Troy pulls Carlos up and sends him to a corner, nails an elbow to his face, then backs up and makes a camera motion and charges with another elbow. Troy pulls Carlos out of the corner and and lifts him for a powerbomb, but throws him into the turnbuckles backfirst, Carlos springs out on his stomach just laying there in pain. Five minutes is now up and we hear a buzzer, then "Revenga" hit the PA and Neo jumps out from under the stage and does a backflip.

Brittany Fox: making his way to the ring from Elizabeth New jersey, he weighs 192 pounds, Neo Monoxide!

Neo starts down the ramp, but Xanthus charges out with a chair smacking him in the back of his head sending Neo face down on the ramp. X slams the chair over his back, then lifts up Neo and nails the Ghetto Busta on him.

Nick Miller: What the hell, he isn't supposed to be out here yet.

Xanthus pulls up Neo and looks to run him down the ramp, but security comes out pulling Xanthus back, the ref helps Neo to the cell. Troy watches on while leaning on the ropes. Neo is helped into the cell and the door is shut, he leans on the apron as Troy tells him to catch his breath, he has this. Carlos is up on his feet and charges Troy as he turns catching him with a tackle against the ropes. Carlos starts slugging him in the gut, but Troy just clubs him over the back, then lifts him up and drops him with the Westside Bomb on the steel steps in the ring.

Nick Miller: Oh good god, Carlos is done, he is finished!

Sean Martin: I'd say so.

Troy just kicks Carlos who lays on the steps not moving. Neo is still shaking his head when the buzzer sounds and we hear "Iron Man" hit the pa, then see Mr. Fuji come out on stage.

Brittany Fox: Now coming out, he weighs 325 pounds and is one half of Destruction, Thrash!

Out walks Thrash in his leather mask which Fuji removes and points to the ring. Thrash bolts down the ramp and through the open door which shuts behind him. Neo leaps at him, but Thrash catches him in a bearhug, then rams him into the ringpost and whips around slamming down with a spinebuster.

Nick Miller: Oh man, Thrash, a big man and its virtually one on one with he and Troy, this is gonna be intense!

Thrash stands on the floor looking in at Troy who just stands back behind where Carlos lays and waves his arms out motioning to come get him. Thrash slides in under the bottom rope as Troy throws Carlos out of the ring. The two big men come toe to toe, Thrash like six inches shorter, but his frame just about as huge as Troy's who stares with a grin. Thrash starts off throwing heavy punches that rock Troy who fires back and the two just slug it out for a good bit. Troy ends up getting a knee into Thrash's gut, then whips him to the ropes. Thrash comes barreling back nailing a hard shoulder to Troy who staggers, but just smirks at Thrash who stares at him wide eyed.

Nick Miller: Oh man this is intense, Troy not going down and Thrash not used to this.

Sean Martin: No doubt, he's used to destroying everyone!

Thrash backs up and looks for another shoulder, but Troy looks for a boot, no, Thrash ducks and comes back off the ropes behind Troy. He drops down nailing a chop block bringing Troy to one knee, then Thrash comes off the ropes again with a massive clothesline knocking Troy down. He hits the ropes and nails a leg drop to Troy, then turns him over applying a chinlock and we suddenly hear a missile drop. "Bombfall" blasts over the pa and out runs Bubba Ray Dudley who darts in through the door and slides in the ring. Thrash has let go of Troy and drops an elbow to Bubba's back, then lifts him up and and into a press slam amazingly and drops Bubba backfirst on the steel steps.

Nick Miller: The power of Thrash and Bubba just landed on those steps.

Sean Martin: That had to hurt!

Troy is up and charges Thrash who sidesteps him and Troy hits the corner. Thrash turns him around and nails some punches, then looks for an irish whip, but Troy reverses sending Thrash hard into the opposite corner. Thrash bounces out and Troy catches him, lifts him and slams him down with a hard spinebuster, so much force that Troy staggers down to one knee catching his breath. Carlos and Neo find each other on the outside and start brawling, scrapping almost. Troy just looks at Bobba leaning on the bottom rope holding his back and Thrash rolling up to his knees. Troy gets up and grabs him by his head, then walks him to a corner slamming his head into it. Troy lifts up Thrash for a powerslam, but Thrash manages to slip down and shoves Troy into the ropes, then charges him with a clothesline. Troy takes it and nearly goes over the top, but keeps on his feet. Thrash backs up and charges him, but Troy springs off the ropes with a clothesline knocking Thrash down and then we hear "Iron Man" hit the pa and out walks Mr. Fuji.

Nick Miller: Intense action so far, but now Slash is coming, this could be trouble for Troy.

Sean Martin: Yea, we finally get to see if Troy is more destructive than Destruction!

Troy turns seeing Slash come out, Fuji pulling his mask off and pointing down, then Slash charges down and through the door, but he stops at ringside as the door shuts and just stares at Troy. Thrash starts up and brawls with Bubba beating him into a corner. Troy turns a lil looking at them and Slash slides in now clubbing him in the back. Troy turns to him and the two start slugging it out. Thrash lifts Bubba up in a scoop slam and tosses him to the floor, then turns charging Troy and clubs him in the back. Slash keeps hammering away on Troy while Thrash clubs on his back some more, then comes around front and the two deliver a double suplex to Troy.

Nick Miller: Troy is down and this match may have just turned in favor of McMoney.

Sean Martin: Could be so, but Crash and Orton are still to come.

Thrash and Slash lift up Troy and whip him to the ropes, catch him and nail a hard double front slam. Thrash now rolls from the ring and grabs Neo slamming him into the cell, Carlos is on the floor and just kinda sits there. Slash is out on the other side and he grabs Bubba sending him into the ringpost, then nails a spinebuster on him to the floor. Thrash slams Neo into the ringpost via backbreaker, then whips him around letting go of him and sending Neo crashing against the cage.

Nick Miller: Oh god, that was crazy.

Thrash rolls in the ring and Slash grabs the top steps from the floor and tosses them in, then rolls in. Thrash grabs the bottom steps as Slash grabs the top steops, Troy is getting up and they look to sandwich him with them, but he steps abckwards in time and the steps slam together. Destruction drops them and Troy charges forward steeping on the steps and clotheslining both men, he falls forward to the mat. We soon hear "Keep it in the Family" play and out runs Crash and as he gets through the door Carlos comes from the side tackling him against the cage. Crash clubs at his back and nails a ddt on Carlos, then gets on his back and locks in Falling Stars.

Nick Miller: Crash in now, but distracted by Carlos who is getting choked out now.

Troy is up in the ring and he pulls up Slash ramming him into a corner, but Thrash is up and collides into his back with a splash sort of. He nails some forearms to Troy's back, then reaches up and tries getting Troy in a full nelson. Slash starts hammering Troy in the gut now, then he backs up to the second rope and leaps off with a double axe handle smash, Thrash lets him go as Slash hits Troy sending him down to one knee. They both grab now and lift him for a suplex, but stall for a few seconds showing their strength, then drop him.

Nick Miller: My god, Destruction just may be unstoppable, look at that.

Sean Martin: I know man, McMoney's side could gave it.

Bubba gets in the ring, but is kicked in the head by Thrash, then lifted up by Slash and given a piledriver. Crash has Carlos knocked out, then he rolls in the behind Thrash looking for Falling Stars. Thrash fights it and Crash gets him in a half nelson looking for a suplex, but Slash comes off the ropes clotheslining Crash. Neo comes flying off the top rope with a clothesline, but Thrash takes it and at the same time drops him with a clothesline turning Neo head over heels.

Nick Miller: Damn, Neo got take inside out on that one.

Slash has Crash up and hammers him into a corner, then lifts him to the top rope and climbs up delivering a superplex. Thrash lifts up Bubba and hits a powerslam, then grabs the top steps in the ring and holds him ready to use them. Troy starts getting up and turns, Thrash clobbers him in the head with the steps putting him back down. We soon hear "Wake Up" hit the pa and out runs Xanthus and he dashes through the door, slides in the ring and springs up to his feet.

Sean Martin: Xanthus out now, Destruction dominating almost, this looks like it may be McMoney's team winning.

Nick Miller: Could very well be and he isn't even out yet, obviously he is last.

Xanthus looks at Thrash and Slash who look at him, then X rolls back out of the ring and kneels down looking under it. Thrash and Slash grab Bubba nailing him with a spinebuster near a corner, then they grab Crash doing the same in an opposite corner. They pull up Neo and lift him in a double gutwrench powerbomb slamming in the middle of the ring. Troy has pulled himself into another corner and lays there hurting. Xanthus has a couple tables in the ring now and throws in a chair and a trash can full of weapons. He slides in now and sets one table up near the empty corner, then other next to it. X rolls Crash on one table as Thrash rolls Bubba on another. X empties the trash can as Slash hold up Neo and he puts the can over his head, then they roll Neo in the middle of Crash and Bubba. Xanthus surveys it and rolls out of the ring getting another table, then sets it up and instructs Thrash and Slash to put neo on it which they do.

Nick Miller: What the hell?

He then tells them to lift the table up on the other two. Thrash and Slash lift it up with Neo on it and place in between the other two tables, Xanthus pulling Bubba and Crash out of the way some, but keeping them on the tables.

Nick Miller: No way, he isn't gonna, he can't, can he?

Sean Martin: Probably knowing X!

Xanthus climbs the top rope and reaches for the top of the cell, Thrash come sover climbing and lifts him up enough for X to grab it. Thrash and Slash keep the men on the tables as Xanthus pulls himself right over Neo, then he pulls his body up horizontal, then lets go of the cell and flips his legs up and over coming down with a splash to Neo crashing him down through Bubba and Crash! The crowd starts chanting holy shit!

Nick Miller: OH MY GAWD!

Xanthus rolls on his back and holds his ribs, Thrash and Slash look at him in awe almost, then they notice Troy is up and turn to him when we hear "The Way I Am" hit the pa and our tuns Orton to a lot of cheers. Thrash and Slash rush Troy and they slug it out, Orton is in the ring, but Xanthus manages to get up and cuts him off with a forearm smash taking him to a corner. Orton fights out and rocks X with punches into the ropes, then clotheslines him to the floor. Troy is reeling in a corner when Orton grabs the chair and slams Thrash in the back, then Slash kicks him and whips Orton to the opposite corner. Orton flies out though and stops suddenly, Slash stares at him and Troy drops him with a clothesline from behind.

Nick Miller: Whoa, Orton helped turn things around, what a match!

Carlos comes in the ring and gets punches from Orton, then a big boot from Troy. Xanthus comes in the ring with a ballbat burying it into Orton's ribs, then knee lifts him to the mat. Troy turns and X nails him in the ribs, then looks for a russin leg sweep with it. Troy blocks it and shoves X down facefirst. Thrash and Slash are up and charge Troy double tackling him back into a corner. Xanthus and Orton gets up coming to blows, X goes low on Orton, then drops him with a ddt. Thrash and Slash whip Troy to the opposite corner, then Thrash whips Slash, but its reversed and Thrash charges, but Troy comes out with a big boot taking his head off, but he plants his foot down and suddenly Troy just buckles and drops to the mat.

Nick Miller: What the hell happened?

Slash confused, kicks at Troy getting him into a corner, then drops down choking him. Xanthus has Orton up and whips him to the ropes, then flies at him with a clothesine taking both men to the floor where they brawl. Thrash starts recovering and we soon hear "Replica" hit the pa and out walks McMoney taking his time and getting booed.

Nick Miller: Well here comes the champ.

Sean Martin: Freshest man and his team on the advantage.

McMoney gets to the doorway and steps, but Sly runs down behind him with a ballbat and cracks him in the back dropping McMoney to his knees. The ref pulls Sly back and shuts the door. Sly stays out there as McMoney leans on the apron.

Nick Miller: Sly trying to give his team the advantage.

Thrash pulls Troy up getting up in a backbreaker, Slash is on the second rope and leaps off nailing Total Destruction, then Thrash pins, 1.............2.............3!

Nick Miller: And we have our first elimination, its Troy!

They kick Troy out of the ring and the door is opened, security helping him to the back. Xanthus and Orton keep brawling on the outside as McMoney rolls in the ring. Thrash and Slash pull up Bubba, McMoney motions him here and soon nails Greed, then pins him, 1..............2...............3!

Destruction hits a double spinebuster on Neo and Slash pins, 1...............2.................3!

Orton droptoe holds Xanthus into the steel steps, then gets a chair and slides in the ring clobbering Thrash in the head, then nails Slash in the back. McMoney kicks the chair away from him and the two start slugging it out. Bubba and Neo are out of the cage now. Crash is up and locks Carlos in Falling Stars for the second time in the match, Carlos soon taps out.

Nick Miller: Whoa, Carlos is eliminated.

He is gotten out of the cage and Crash gets up going for McMoney, but Xanthus comes off the ropes catching him with a hurricanrana. Thrash and Slash get up and grab Crash nailing a double spinebuster, then Xanthus goes up top and comes off with a Gangsta Splash and pins Crash, 1............2.............3!

Nick Miller: Uh oh, four on one now, Orton has horrible odds.

Sean Martin: It'd be a miracle for him to win.

Thrash and Slash club Orton in the back now, Sly on the outside is sreaming crazy like. Xanthus leans up in a corner as Destruction holds Orton and McMoney starts laying in shots to him. He backs up and X comes running over leaping off a chair and bulldogs Orton. Destruction lifts up Orton in a double press slam throwing him to the mat, then Xanthus comes off the top rope with a shooting star leg drop. McMoney eases up Orton and nails Greed, then pins, 1................2.................3!

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners of the match, Thrash, Slash, Xanthus, and the new King of the Cage Champion, still the SEF Champion, Michael McMoney!

"Replica" hits the pa as the four men stand in the ring, McMoney rasies his arms in the air and is near X more as Thrash and Slash stand together. Sly is on the outside on his knees pissed, the door opens and out walks Destruction. McMoney motions Sly to step in and Destruction grabs him sending him into the ring, then they head up the ramp to the back.

Nick Miller: McMoney's team did it, now Sly is in the ring with McMoney, this could be bad.

Sean Martin: Yea it could, X is in there too!

Sly just stays by the ropes as McMoney grins and Xanthus hangs in a corner, but then we hear "Cop Killa" by Ice T hit the pa and suddenly we see Skull come walking out and down the ramp. He wears leather pants a long sleeve black spandex shirt. McMoney and Xanthus stare at him, but snicker as the door is locked. Skull just stops a few feet in front of it, then suddenly he charges with a boot knocking the door clean off and down. McMoney and X get wide eyed and Skull is in the ring now and starts punching at McMoney who punches back. Xanthus flies at Skull with punches and they irish whip him, but Skull charges back clotheslining both men. Sly gets the cell raised up as Skull lifts up Xanthus in a press slam and tosses him out to the floor, then he pulls up McMoney and nails the OG Drop!

Nick Miller: What the hell is Skull doing?

Sly gets a mic and stands with Skull smirking.

Sly: Meet my back up plan. McMoney, you may have won tonight, you may have ended this war with the hardcore hellraisers, but the war between you and I is far from being over. Only when you are destroyed will the war be over and Skull is just the man for the job!

The crowd gives a huge reaction, sort of mixed, but mostly cheers as Sly drops the mic and Skull raises his hands in the air.

Nick Miller: Wow, Sly has Skull on his side to take down McMoney and he is a man who could do it. That's it for tonight folks, we'll see what happens with this in the future!

"The Fight Song" hits the pa as the crowd keeps cheering, the intensity in them crazy after this night and we soon fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF