sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 3 {1/22/07}

Started by Daddy Mack, January 05, 2014, 01:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

January 22nd, 2007

And the show keeps going on...............SEF cameras open up inside the Cobo Arena as "Start A War" blasts over the pa, the crowd is lit up loud as usual and were ready to get this show kicked off.

Nick Miller: Hello everyone and welcome back to Monday Night WAR! Nick Miller here and with me is Sean Martin, we got ourselves quite a good show tonight, several big matches on the card with the main event seeing score settler sort of. Chris Orton defends his IC Title against Viper in a street fight, both men with pinfalls over the other, but what about the DVF?

Sean Martin: Good question, after last week and then with tonight having no rules, could be the end for Orton.

Nick Miller: He has fought through hell last year, but like Viper noted, he is a bigger challenge than McMoney. We also see Matlock in action again and this time he faces the SEF ChampTroy Storms, both with a lil war of words lately, this could be good.

Sean Martin: No doubt there, but can Matt finally win one and against the champ no less, heh, we'll see.

Nick Miller: Another big match and like Mack pointed it, it can be the classic no one knows about it. He and Xanthus know each other well, they can give a great show, but X is really messed up, so he may not be on his game, sad to say.

Sean Martin: I think we'll see something unusual from X tonight, something different, kid has the look in his eye that you just can't figure him out for nothing.

Nick Miller: That is true. There's also the hardcore bouth between Neo and Jakob King, should be quite a battle as should the triple threat between Torres, Brooks, and Ward, three guys who may be the future of this company, least could be.

Sean Martin: Torres may have the advantage as he has the experience, but in a triple threat its hard to say.

Nick Miller: We got a three way dance to determine a number one contender to the Women's Title and our Women's Champ faces Alex Stone in a pink slip on a pole match.

Sean Martin: Thank god too, that Stone kid needs to go!

Nick Miller: Yea, well I don't think Vickie is gonna lose, but who knows I guess, let's get on with the match and see, Stone is in the ring right now.

And there he is, the cheap chump Alex Stone standing in the ring and near the pole that holds the pink slip. "Suicide Solution" hits the pa, then we see Vickie come running out on stage and jump up a bit and come down thrusting up the rock on sign.

Brittany Fox: Making her way to the ring, from Los Angelos California, she weighs 135 pounds, Victoria Kalispell!

She heads down the ramp running and slides in the ring, then jumps up on the ropes banging her head to the music while flashing the rock on sign more. She jumps off them and throws her arms up motioning to make some noise. The bell rings and Stone dashes up the corner to the top rope trying to get up the pole. Vickie rushes over leaping to the top rope and jumps up grabbing Stone in a sleeper, but falls out and back nailing the Dirty Drop all the way to the mat.

Nick Miller: Good god, Stone is out!

Vickie gets up and climbs the ropes, scoots up the pole a lil and pulls the pink slip down waving it in the air as the bell rings.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match, Victoria Kalispell!

"Suicide Solution" hits the pa now as the crowd cheers and Vickie just stuffs the slip in Stone's mouth, grabs her title and heads up the aisle.

Nick Miller: Well....that was quick and Stone is gone.

Sean Martin: Good, that kid sucked!

Nick Miller: I just got word something is happening backstage, so were going there now.

And here we go to the back where we find Whitney Marret stomping on Derek Star who is bleeding profously from her head. A sledgehammer lays on the floor next to Derek with blood on it, Whitney just continues kicking at Derek with fire in her eyes. Security soon comes down, but Viper and Jordan show up keeping them awya from Whitney and walk her away themselves.

Nick Miller: My god what a brutal assault by Whitney, but why?

Sean Martin: Who knows, maybe she feels Derek didn't deserve to be in the next match? That is next by the way, right after this break.

We come from break to find Rose Thorn and Veronica Price in the ring already and locked up in a corner. Jakob King is at ringside for Veronica who gets ou tof the corner and leaps up dropkicking Rose, then hits her with a snap suplex and floats into a pin, 1..........2......kickout!

Nick Miller: Near fall by Veronica there.

Veronica lifts up Rose whipping her to the ropes and looks for a back body drop, but Rose stops short and hits her in the back, then pulls her up for a powerbomb, but Veronica counters with hurricanrana. The two women get up and come face to face exchanging blows, Veronica rocks Rose against the ropes when Whitney marret comes sliding in the ring with sledgehammer.

Nick Miller: What the hell is she doing out here?

Whitney charges behind Veronica nailing her in the back with the sledge and she slumps down, then Whitney brings the hammer into Rose's stomach dropping her, the ref calling for the bell right away, but Whitney turns kicking him in the gut, drops the sledge and drops the ref with Southern Pride.

Sean Martin: Damn, the ref is down too, this must be a double dq, oh shit, Jake is in the ring.

Whitney stands up and sees Jakob looking at her wanting to drop her, but Viper and Jordan come sliding in behind him. Whitney smirks and points behind Jake who turns and just backs up grabbing Veronica and helping her to the back. Whitney gets a mic now as Viper puts an arm around her.

Whitney Marret: Derek Star....Rose Thorn....Veronica Price...none of these dirty bitches belong in a match to name a number one contender to the Women's Title. I reinvented what a true diva is, I am a role model for all women, I deserve a shot at the Women's Title!

The crowd boos and Whitney just holds her head high and smiles.

Whitney Marret: Sly, I am sick of this, get your ass out here and give me the shot I deserve, NOW!

The crowd continues booing and no one comes out.

Whitney Marret: C'mon Sly, you know I deserve it and you also better realize that if you try and book another match like this the same thing will happen, now get the f-

Whitney is cut off by the sound of "Bad Religion" by Godsmack and out walks Frank E Dangerously to cheers. He wears the usual and has a mic in his hand, Whitney just looks at him confused as does Viper.

FED: Whitney, I have no control over this show or even this upcoming pay per view, but there is one show coming up, the five year annerversary of SEF.....Friday Night Xtreme and I have full suthority to book title matches. To have the SEF Women's Champion Victoria Kalispell, a dominat woman in SEF who has been th ebackbone for all women to follow......one on one with you, the other dominant woman of SEF who has built the womens division on her back as well. The two of you in a match for the title, that would be great! I'm not keen on a lot fo women wrestling, but with the talent of you two I know it draws and so on Friday Night Xtreme, February 16th 2007 that match will happen!

The crowd cheers for the match, for what Frankie said and Whitney just smiles, but then we hear "Back In Black" by AC/DC hit the pa and out walks Sly with a mic. He just stares at Frankie, then looks to the ring, the crowd showing no love for him.

Sly: Ya know what, fuck you Frankie! That match may happen then, but fuck you pal, the same match will happen this Sunday at Point of Impact, now get the fuck off my show and stay off!

Frankie just grins big as Sly looks pissed, Whitney just smiles.

Whitney Marret: You know what, thank you both because now I get to show Vickie just who the dominant woman in SEF is by kicking her ass twice in a row!

Whitney drops the mic as the crowd boos, "To Live Is To Die" by Metallica hits as the Deadly Venom Faction stands tall in the ring. Frankie pats Sly on the back and heads to the back.

Nick Miller: Wow, that is huge, Whitney and Vickie this Sunday and at Xtreme, simply wow!

Sean Martin: That is huge news, but what about this lil rivalry between Frankie and Sly, figure them guys would get along.

Nick Miller: Strangely I understand what you mean, but coming now is one match could very well steal tonights show, its Mack and Xanthus.

The DVF has left the ring and "Public Enemy #1" hits the pa and the first few lines are heard before we see Xanthus come out on stage pumping his fists in the air. He jumps around somewhat, flips off some fans, does crotch chops to others, flashes thug symbols in a mocking manner and just taunts the crowd like an asshole.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring from Detroit Michigan, he weighs 195 pounds, Xanthus!

Once he gets to the ring X just rolls in under the bottom rope and gets to his feet, looks at the crowd with a smirk, then grabs his nuts and then motions to everyone to suck him off as his music fades. The opening chords of "Cocky" are heard and after a couple lines we finally see Mack come dancing out from the curtain. He struts around and dances like the ol' school HBK, does some crotch chops and high fives fans on his way down the aisle.

Brittany Fox: Making his way out to the ring, from Detroit Michigan, he weighs 210 pounds, the one and only, Daddy Mack!

Mack will then step up on the apron and prance on the apron with some cocky steps playing to the crowd, then he steps into the ring circling around and pumps up pointing hi sthumbs to himself. He drops down in an HBK pose as pyro shoots off behind him, then Mack leaps up doing a crotch chop as the pyro shoots off an X. Mack then heads to the turnbuckles stepping up to the middle one, raises his hands up doing the wolfpac sign and then does a crotch chop before hopping down disrobing his vest and earrings getting ready for the match. The bell rings as Mack and X go nose to nose now, X looking pissed and starts spewing off, shoves Mack who suddenly slaps X sending him reeling. X whips around, but Mack is ready and lights him up with some stiff lefts, whips him to the ropes and leapfrogs X who hits the other side. X comes back and Mack looks for Da Shows Ova already, but X ducks and hits the other ropes coming back and into a hiptoss, no, X blocks and tries his own, but Mack blocks that and kicks him in the gut, flips over his head and nails a spinning back kick to the back of X's head knocking him to his face getting the crowd all fired up cheering for Mack.

Nick Miller: Damn what a start this thing and Xanthus is down first.

Sean Martin: Be he ain't out!

Mack has X up and whips him into a corner, charges in with a clothesline, then bulldogs him out to the mat. Mack is up over X's back and bends down lifting him into a full nelson, but sits across X's back in a camel clutch. His hands aren't quite clapsed together and X manages to wiggle free through Mack's legs, sprints forward with a chop block to the back of his knee. X leaps up and stomps on Mack's knee, then starts kicking away at the same knee, his left, then drags Mack to the ropes, leaps up off them real high and comes down with an elbow right to Mack's left knee. He stays on him and wraps up Mack in a leg grapevine.

Nick Miller: Xanthus with some good wrestling here, not been seen by him much, least not in any recent memory.

Sean Martin: True, but he's facing Mack, gotta go all out.

X keeps the hold on Mack's leg and Mack is in pain, but quit, well, he tells the ref to fuck off, so no he ain't done. Mack rolls his body and kicks at X who suddenly lets go leaping to his feet and grabs mack's leg looking for a figure four, but Mack kicks him into the ropes and rolls up to his feet limping. X is off the ropes and flies at Mack who drops down and X goes smacking into the mat. Mack is up and still limping, he pulls up X and hammers him with hard elbows, then whips him to the ropes and looks for clothesline. X ducks it and comes back looking for a corss body, but Mack at the same time leaps up dropkicking X sending down hard.

Nick Miller: Oh my, hell of a counter by mack on that exchange.

Sean Martin: Yea, these guys are tearing it up.

Mack is up and pulls X up between hi slegs, lifts him and hits a piledriver, then stands up and wipes some sweat flicking it at X and climbs up the corner ropes to the top. Mack looks down at X, then he snaps straight and flies off with his patented move X, a flying elbow drop nailing it perfectly. The crowd is still cheering him on and Mack pops up going nuts, hits the ropes and does a cartwheel towards X ending with a moonsault and pins him, 1.........2........kickout!

Nick Miller: A near fall by Mack there, this has been a great match and it will continue after the break.

We come back from commercial and Mack is in control with a single leg boston crab locked on X and he's got him nearly vertical.

Nick Miller: During the break we saw Mack work over Xanthus' leg quite a bit.

X is screaming in pain and the ref asks him if he quits, but its a no. X tries crawling, he tries turning over or flipping over, anything, but Mack has him grounded in one spot it seems. X raises a hand to tap, but clenches into a fist and hits the mat, grabs Mack's leg and tries pulling himself through his legs, but Mack lowers down looking like he is bending X in half the way a body isn't supposed to be bent.

Sean Martin: Damn, X is looking as crooked as an X.

Nick Miller: Kid is tough as hell, why don't he just quit?

X just yells in pain and gets his mouth close enough, then clamps down biting Mack and right on his achilles tendon. Mack just yells in pain, releases X and kicks him away limping to the ropes and holds his ankle in pain.

Nick Miller: Good god, that was innovative.

X tries getting up, but stumbles into a corner still in apin after that hold he was in. Mack recovers quicker and sees X in the corner, rushes him fast and leaps up for a splash, but X drops a lil and Mack goes headfirst into the ringpost smacking it hard and snaps back to the mat rolling in pain. X gets up and kicks Mack in the ribs, then lifts him up and he's bleeding. X rakes at the cut on his head, then knees him in the gut and hoists him up and over with a snap suplex. He gets up and heads to the top rope, stands up and leaps off with a corkscrew moonsault, but misses when Mack rolls out of the way.

Nick Miller: High risk and no one home, bad timing by Xanthus.

Mack gets up and kicks X in the back, then rips him up delivering a body slam. he goes to the top rope now and looks behind for X to get up, then leaps backwards with a moonsault rolling X into a pin though it, 1...........2.........kickout! Mack kneels up and soon stands pulling X up and hammers him with a couple rights, then whips him to the ropes and ebnds down catching him with a back body drop. X bounces back up and Mack hammers him with more punches, then a chop, then looks for an irish whip, but X counters sending Mack to a corner. X charges at him, but Mack steps out and drop toeholds X into the bottom turnbuckle. Mack jumps up and leaps into the air stomping down on X's back. He pulls him up and send shim to the ropes, misses a clothesline and X turns looking to catch coming off the ropes for a back body drop. Mack stops short and drops him with a swinging neckbreaker.

Nick Miller: Mack able to outmanuever Xanthus so far.

Sean Martin: Gotta be frustrating for X.

Mack is on his feet and slaps his leg indicating the show may be over....yea. ya get it. Mack goes to a corner and the crowd really comes alive, X starts getting up and almost is on his feet, but sees Mack and dives out of the ring to the floor. Mack comes over leaning out the ropes to grab him, but X blasts him in the face with a pair of brass knuckles, the ref seeing it and calling for the bell.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by disquali-

Xanthus grabs the mic tossing it down and shoves Brittany, then grabs her chair and slides in the ring. he stands up shoving the ref away, then nails Mack right in the head, the boos echoing through the arena.

Nick Miller: That no good son of a bitch!

X lays the chair down and lifts Mack up, then drops him with the Ghetto Busta right on it. He stands up flipping the crowd off, then places the chair around Mack's neck in true Pillman fashion. X then climbs to the top rope and spits down at Mack, then leaps off with a shooting star leg drop crushing the chair into Mack's neck.

Nick Miller: OH MY GOD!

Mack is coughing up blood now, his head still bleeding as well, his body shaking, convulsing. X just rolls out of the ring as medics come down and the crowd is crazy with boos, fans are trying to jump the rail and one even does, some crazy dude gets in X's face looking for a punch. X ends up flooring the guy and security hauls him off.

Sean Martin: This is crazy in here, the crowd hates Xanthus for this and who can blame them.

Nick Miller: I know, Mack don't deserve this, Xanthus has sunk to a new low.

As medics help Mack out on a stretcher we go to the back where we find Jakob King and his girl Veronica Price standing with Sly, so we focus in on the three.

Jakob King: Look man, all I'm saying is that I've done well here and I feel I deserve a title shot Sunday on pay per view and after I beat Neo tonight why not let me beat him Sunday for the title?

Sly: Well I don't know, kinda early for you to be demanding title shots and plus Neo has issues with Xanthus, so I may have plans for them.

Jakob King: Whoa, I beat Xanthus last week, I deserve a title shot over him. Give me Chris Orton if you have to, I'll kick his ass!

Sly: Orton may not be champ after tonight!

Jakob King: Then give me the winner of tonights match.

Sly: I'll give what you deserve and I am not sure what that is y-

Neo Monoxide comes into view clocking Jake in the head with a trash can. Sly backs away and Veronica gets in Neo's face, but she is piefaced to the floor. Jake jumps up and tackles Neo to the floor unloading with punches, but gets rolled over and Neo lets loose some punches now.

Nick Miller: Jake demanding a title shot and Neo starting this hardcore match in the back.

Sean Martin: This outta be good!

Neo gets up pulling Jake up and runs him into a stack of chairs sending the flying all over. Neo picks up a chair and cracks Jake in the head, then tosses it down and lifts up Jake nailing The Slingshot on him.

Nick Miller: Oh, that had to hurt right on the floor.

Neo finds a ladder and stands it up, but Jake gets up and clubs him in the back, then runs him into a wall. he picks up a chair and swings it, but Neo ducks and Jake hits the wall. Neo grabs Jake nailing a side russian leg sweep, rolls to his feet and heads up the ladder right to the very top. Neo does a salute, then leaps off with The Wrecking Ball right on Jake and soon pins him, 1.............2..............3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Neo Monoxide!

"Revenga" plays over the as Neo sits up in pain after that dive, then we see Xanthus come from behind with the International Title bashing Neo in the back of his head. X lifts him up and nails the Ghetto Busta, then stands up and drapes the title over his chest. Sly shows up in X's face now.

Sly: Real short and simple, this Sunday, Point of Impact, you and Neo, International Title, Scaffolding Match!

Sly walks off now as Xanthus looks down at Neo, looks up the ladder and further, then grins and walks off.

Nick Miller: Good god, a scaffolding match between those two, someone is gonna die Sunday!

Sean Martin: Yea, but what a show it'll be with that match.

Nick Miller: Yea, I guess it will, but up next is half of Sunday's main event, Torres, Ward, and Brooks in a triple threat, don't miss it!

Back from break and we find Jeremy Ward in the ring already. "Regular People" hits the pa and we see Nick come walking out on stage and head down the ramp. He kinda eases his way down in a cool fashion, does some hand gestures and crotch chops, motions his hands sliding as he walks and just grins the whole time.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring from Seattle Washington, he weighs 280 pounds, Nick Torres!

He casually walk up the steps, then gets into the ring and gets a lil pumped as he stomps his legs bending down while pointing his thumbs to himself. Nick will soon get up and spread his arms out quickly bringing them down, then starts the match by throwing his toothpick at Ward who flinches and holds his eye. Torres unloads with rights rocking him into a corner. The lights go out and red and blue lights circle the arena as "You Don't Know" hits the PA.

Brittany Fox: On his way to the ring, from New York, New York, he weighs in at 350lbs............. "The Ultimate Protector" Jordan Brooks!

Once he comes out and is a quarter the way to the ring, he squats down and white pyro goes off from left to right as he raises up slowly and raises his fists in the air. He walks down to the ring and just looks in pausing for a second. Torres has Ward reeling and whips him to the ropes, delivers a back body drop, then pulls him up and sends him out of the ring right at Jordan's feet. Jordan just looks at Torres, then at Ward and lift him up into a bearhug ramming him into a ringpost. He lets Ward drop and rolls in the ring, Torres kicks at him and soon drops down with a axe handle smash to his back.

Nick Miller: Odd start with Torres sending Ward out to Jordan, almost seemed like a message maybe?

Sean Martin: Who knows!

Torres has Jordan up and looks for an irish whip, but is reversed and taken down with a shoulder block. Jordan runs the ropes and comes back as Torres drops and Jordan hits the other ropes. Torres is standing and looks for a hiptoss, but Jordan blocks and nails a powerful clothesline on him. He keeps Torres down and applies an armbar ripping at him. Ward comes into the ring and charges behind Jordan with a clothesline knocking him down. He kicks at Torres, then lifts up Jordan and hammers him into the ropes before clotheslining him out to the floor. Torres is up and pulls Ward around lifting him up sideways, then tosses him backward delivring The Westside. He stands and pulls Ward up between his legs, stretches his arms out, but Jordan enters the ring and grabs Torres in a waistlock giving him a german suplex over the top rope sending him to the floor facefirst.

Nick Miller: Good god that was insane!

Sean Martin: Torres may be down for a while.

Jordan pulls up Ward now between his legs and flips him up nailing the Big Apple Bomb, then pins, 1...............2...............3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Jordan Brooks!

"You Don't Know" hits the pa as Jordan stands up raising his arms in the air getting booed. Torres stands up on the outside holding his ribs and just backs up the aisle while Jordan just exits the ring.

Nick Miller: Man, a good match it was between Torres and Brooks, Ward was sort of just in there and without him I bet we would have seen a longer match.

Sean Martin: Yea, the kid does try, but he just isn't that good, gotta keep it up though.

Nick Miller: Up next is Storms and Matlock, this one outta be real good!

We hear "Drag The Waters" hit and Troy comes calmly walking to the ring. He just stands on stage staring at the crowd for a few seconds, then makes his way down the ramp.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring from Denver Colorado, he weighs 350 pounds and he is the SEF Heavyweight Champion, Troy Storms!

He flashes the wolfpac sign, then he gets on the apron and steps over the top rope. Troy then moves to the ropes and thrusts his fist in the air. We hear guitar chords start to play over the speakers. Eight seconds in, pyro explodes on the stage as "Born With Nothing, Die With Everything" begins to play. Matt Matlock steps out onto the stage as the crowd boos.

Brittany Fox: "Hailing from New Waterford, Nova Scotia, Canada and weighing 235 lbs...he is "The Cornered Animal" Matt Matlock!

Matlock walks down the ramp slowly, and extends his arms out to his side. He spins around in a circle slowly, as we see small sparkler like pyros on both sides of the ramp go off. He gets to the ring and slides in underneath the bottom rope, and heads for one of the far turnbuckles, but Storms cuts him off with some huge rights to the head. He picks up Matt and tosses him into the corner, then hammers him with body shots, backs up and delivers an elbow right to his head. Storms whips Matt across the ring hard, then charges him as fast he can, but Matt moves and starts kicking at the big mans legs trying to bring him down. He hammers Storms in the head with punches, then applies a wristlock to him and steps up the turnbuckles to walk the ropes. Storms yanks him down catching him sideways, then drops him across his knee, lifts Matt back up and on to his shoulder walking to the corner. Matt slips behind him shoving Storms into the turnbuckles, then rolls him into a school boy getting a foot on the ropes, 1..........2........kickout!

Nick Miller: Matlock with a cheap pin, but only got two thankfully.

Matt jumps on Storms literally now and starts hammering him with punches, but gets tossed away and Storms gets to his feet. He pulls up Matt clubbing him on the back, then runs him into a corner with such force he rams the post with his shoulder. Matt stumbles out and Storms comes off the ropes with a big boot right to his face laying him out.

Sean Martin: Ouch, that looked painful.

Storms raises up Matt and lifts him into a press slam, holds him up for a few seconds, then drops him throat first over the top rope. Matt staggers around holding his neck and Storms comes charging at him clotheslining him inside out.

Nick Miller: Good god what force that was.

Sean Martin: I know, Storms is so powerful its almost unreal.

Storms casually pulls up Matt looking to set up for the Westside Bomb, raises a hand in the air giving the kliq sign, but Matt tries to fight it and backdrop him. He can't lift him and Storms jumps a lil bringing Matt facefirst to the canvas. He reaches down pulling him back up and Matt manages to slip out and poke Storms in the eye, then grabs the ref keeping his eyes long enough to kick Storms right in the nuts.

Nick Miller: Oh c'mon, that's not fair.

Matt lets the ref go and pulls Storms down into a small package, 1...........2..........kickout! Matt sits up demanding that was three, but gets told no. He pulls up Storms, but gets punched, so Matt returns one and they exchange a few blows with Storms winning the brawl. Matt staggers backwards, but with one last wind he kicks Storms low again, the ref sees this one. Matt yells fuck it and looks for Animal Instincts, but Storms blocks and whips Matt to the ropes, then drops him with a big boot.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by disqualification, Troy Storms!

"Drag The Waters" hits as Storms holds himself in pain, but looks pissed also, pulls Matt up and delivers the Westside Bomb to him much to the crowds delight. He gets his title and raises it in the air over Matlock.

Nick Miller: Hell of a match till the end there, Matt tried taking the cheap way out and paid for it.

Sean Martin: Well Storms a moster of a man, he was really doing what he to and besides, a lot of people do worse.

Nick Miller: That don't make it right though. Up next is our main event, Viper and Orton in a street fight, its gonna be intense and brutal, stay with us folks, you gotta see this one!

The lights go out then images of Orton are shown on SEFTron, then fireworks shoot up under the entrance way then stop as "The Way I Am" by Eminem hits. Orton appears and he makes his way down the ramp.

Brittany Fox: Now coming out from St Louis Missouri, he weighs 245 pounds and is the SEF Intercontinental Champion, Chris Orton!

The ladies in the arena come after him touching his body, but security holds them back, so Orton smirks and gets in the ring, climbs to second turnbuckle moves his hands down his chest making the ladies scream for him. "The Unforgiven" plays for about one minute and the lights dim, then we see a single spotlight shine on the curtain and from it emerges Viper with a Metallica t-shirt on and a bottle of water in his hand which he douses on his head and takes a drink from as he walks to the ring. Whitney Marret is with him and wears a strapless leather dress coming to her knees.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring now, from Las Vegas Nevada, he weighs 255 pounds and is accompanied by Whitney Marret, he is Triple V!

He heads down the aisle with Whitney, walks up the steel steps getting into the ring and gets a mouthful of water before tossing the bottle away. He goes to the side of the ring and stands with one foot on the bottom rope, another on the middle rope, and he thrusts his right fist in the air while spewing the water out in a mist, Whitney raising her arms up and motioning to him. Viper hops down and rips off his shirt tossing it to the crowd, then flexes on the turnbuckles. He hops down and kisses Whitney who soon exits the ring. Viper and Orton come nose to nose now, the intensity between them thick, their eyes not leaving each other, neither even blinks, then some trash talking looks to begin.

Nick Miller: This is it, for the first time we get to see Chris Orton and Viper one on one.

Sean Martin: And its funny how both have pinfalls over the other two, though technically Orton has no win since he lost the match he pinned Viper in, so only Viper has a win over Orton.

Nick Miller: Technically speaking yes, but Orton cleanly and clearly eliminated Viper and in a singles match it would have been a win, let's see if he can do it tonight!

No action yet, the crowd growing restless waiting for the match to start and Viper backs up slightly, then reaches up slapping Orton lightly and grins. Orton just smirks at him and acts calm about it, but suddenly he gets serious and wild eyed unlaoding with punches. Viper rocks back some, but responds with his own punches and the two start trading back and forth. Viper quickly gets a knee into Orton's gut, then whips him to the ropes, but gets reversed. He comes back to Orton looking for a clothesline, but Orton ducks and grabs Viper from behind pulling him down across his own back.

Nick Miller: Modified backbreaker by Orton, looks pretty painful.

Orton stays on Viper getting him in an armbar, but Viper quickly fights up and out of it backing Orton into a corner. They break off, but Viper looks for a sucker punch. Orton blocks it and turns Viper into the corner rocking him with hard rights, then whips him across the ring and rushes him with a clothesline, but Viper ducks it and drops him with a neckbreaker. He rolls from the ring and gets a trash can tossing it in, then gets a chair and brings that in. Orton gets up and BAM, chair to the head and he goes back down. Viper drops the chair and lifts up the trash can stuffing it in a corner. He lifts up Orton and hits a suplex on him, then rips him back up and whips him to the trash can. Orton stops short and puts his hands on the can. Viper charges behind him, but Orton pulls the can out whipping around and slams into Viper's head knocking him down.

Nick Miller: Oh damn, knockout shot by Orton, that's one way to stop your opponent.

Sean Martin: Sure is!

Orton pulls up Viper and body slams him right on the trash can, then he climbs up to the top and leaps off with a knee drop right to Viper's chest. Orton rips him up and whips him to the ropes following him quickly with a clothesling taking both to the floor. Orton is up first and lifts up Viper smashing his face on the guard rail, then whips him into the steel steps sending them flying. Whitney comes behind Orton and kicks him low, then backs away as Orton turns in pain

Nick Miller: Damn it, this is a street fight, but why does she gotta get involved?

Sean Martin: Cause she can!?

Orton grabs Whitney by the hair and looks pissed, but Viper comes from behind chop blocking his right knee. He pulls a singapore cane from under the ring and starts cracking Orton in the ribs, then pulls him into a sitting position and chokes him out with the cane. Whitney slaps Orton across the face, then Viper releases him and rips Orton up into a bearhug, then rams him into the ringpost. He pulls Orton over to the commentators table slamming his head off it, then knees him in the gut and ddt's orton on the floor.

Nick Miller: Viper has the upperhand after the distraction by Whitney and he's not wasting it.

Sean Martin: Of course he isn't, Viper knows how to handle himself.

Viper grabs a sledgehammer from under the ring and slides it in the corner of the ring, then lifts up Orton rolling him and slides in after him. He gets up and whips Orton to the ropes, misses a clothesline, but charges Orton dropping him with a high knee. Viper pulls up Orton who suddenly starts unloading with punches on Viper rocking him into the ropes. Orton whips him across the ring and leaps up for a dropkick, but Viper stops and Orton drops. He gets back up and Viper charges quickly hitting Venom on him and rolls into a pin, 1...........2............kickout!

Sean Martin: What, that was three, Viper had him!

Nick Miller: I thought so to, but Orton just barely escaped.

Viper punches the mat, then gets up and walks over grabbing the sledgehammer. He just grins and holds it ready to use as he stares at Orton.

Nick Miller: Uh oh!

Orton gets up slowly and turns around, Viper calculating and then rushes over aiming right for his head. Orton sways to the side and buries a knee into Viper's gut, clubs him over the back, then locks him in a sleeper. Viper fights it and lifts up Orton hitting a backdrop. Jordan Brooks comes running out and hits the ring, pulls up Orton looking for the Big Apple Bomb, but Nick Torres hits the ring clotheslining him down. Jordan pops up and Torres hammers him into the ropes, then takes him to the floor with a clothesline. Torres goes out to and the two brawl out there. Viper gets up grabbing Orton and starts to hook his arms, but Orton fights out grabbing Viper's legs and flips him to his back, then turns and catapults him into the ropes hanging him on the top.

Nick Miller: Orton able to fight off Viper so far, Jordan tried helping Viper, but Torres has him taken care of sort.

Sean Martin: Orton could do it, he could beat the man, but I got faith in Viper to win.

Orton pulls Viper off the ropes and elbows him in the arm, then takes him down into a crossface, but hitting the ring is none other than new kid Jakob King who dropkicks Orton right in the head.

Nick Miller: What the hell is he doing?

Sean Martin: Making an impact!

Jake lifts up Orton and elbows him into a corner, then pulls him out and nails a suplex. Viper gets up looking at Jake oddly, but shrugs and motions for him to keep going when we see Troy Storms come walking out and get on the apron. Viper turns and starts punching him, but Storms headbutts him down and climbs in the ring lifting him up in a press slam. Whitney is in the ring and kicks Storms below the belt causing him to let Viper go who stumbles against the ropes.

Nick Miller: This is getting crazy with everyone coming out.

Storms grabs Whitney by her hair, but Viper comes behind him with the sledgehammer slamming it into his lower back. He pulls Storms around looking for the Unforgiven, but Torres comes in the ring clotheslining Viper. Jake is hammering on Orton near the ropes when Torres comes over kicking him in the head, then lifts him up and delivers the Westsiders Edge to him. Jordan comes in the ring clotheslining Torres in the back, then grabs Storms hitting a spinebuster.

Sean Martin: Now that was some power by Brooks.

Jordan lifts up Orton now and drops him with the Big Apple Bomb, but gets up and is given a big boot by Storms. Viper bolts across the ring hitting Storms with Venom, then gets up coming to blows with Torres. Whitney get sbehind him nailing a low blow, then Viper drops Torres with the Unforgiven. The crowd comes unglued as we see Daddy Mack slide in the ring now, head bandaged and as Viper gets up he is put back down with Da Shows Ova!

Nick Miller: My god, Mack put down Viper, he's the last man lef-

Xanthus comes off the top rope with a chair, but Mack sees in time and BAM, Da Shows Ova right to the chair knocking X out. The crowd goes insane for Mack who looks hurt from earlier, but jumps around like nothing happened. Whitney is out of the ring helping Viper and Jordan to the floor and trying to get them out of there. Mack just walks around the ring keeping the crowd fired up as "Start A War" plays over the pa.

Nick Miller: This was a crazy end to WAR, no clear winner between Viper and Orton, but what momentum for Mack heading into Sunday, I wonder where his partner was considering everyone else ran out here?

Sean Martin: Who knows, who cares?! I wanted to see Viper kick Orton's ass and hopefully he will soon.

Nick Miller: Well no I wouldn't say they are finished, but I'd say its still hard to tell who has who's number. Maybe we'll find out one day, but were all done tonight, we'll see you all Sunday for Point Of Impact, goodnight folks!

The music keeps playing through the arena as Mack keeps the crowd pumped up and soon the show fades to black, then our logo flashes.............

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF