sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 4 {1/28/04}

Started by Taylor Andrews, August 11, 2014, 08:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

January 28th, 2004

The shows starts up by showing the ring where in the center stands Daddy Mack dressed in nothing fancy, his same ol' clothes and has his two titles slung over his shoulder. He also has a mic in his hand and standing next to him is Whitney Marret who is dressed in one of her finest outfits looking beautiful as ever. Standing all around the ring and up the ramp are the SEF superstars, evry last one of them, from the top superstars to the lowest ones. The staff are out there as well, all of them standing on their feet and then, Mack speaks.

Mack: Since this is our first show since the Rumble and I dedicated the show to Viper, then I see it fit that we all pay tribute and show our respect, so timekeeper, if you will, toll the bell.

With that, Mack drops his mic as everyone turns to the SEFtron to see a picture of Viper.

The bell tolls once, then twice, three times, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, and one final time for ten. Then everyone just does their thing respecting Viper before walking to the back and letting the show begin.

Paranoid by Black Sabbath begins playing and pyro shoots off inside the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. The camera moves about the arena capturing the fans waving their hands and signs in the air. After a few minutes it drops down to Joey Styles and Joel Gertner at ringside who are sitting at the commentators table, fans jumping around behind them.

Styles: Hello everyone and welcome to Extreme. That was a great tribute to Viper and god rest the mans soul, he will be missed.

Gertner: Yea he will, sad he had to die, but as everyone keeps saying, ya gotta go on, so we are.

Styles: Yes we are and we have a pretty good show tonight. Dragon and Mack will defend their Tag Titles for the first time since winning them.

Gertner: Should be an excellent match with those two. Also though, we get to see Lucky Falcon really step up and fight against Cassidy Michaels who we know can hold her own.

Styles: That one should be good as well. The intergender match looks ok as well as does that fatal four way, but before we get going, lets hear some words from our Chief, Matt Matlock.

Backstage

Matt is seen sitting in front of a blue background and speaks.

Matt: This is my time to speak on Viper and what can I say. The man was all business in that ring. He never tried to make friends out there, but back here he helped more of us out than anyone could imagine. I've had the pleasure of travleing with him while in SEF and even had him show me some shit I was doing wrong, he helped me improve my game a lot and I will miss him. Plus, we have had some good matches together and I hope he has found some sort of happiness where he is now.

The shot goes back tor ingside.

Styles: Well, Matt has spoke his mind.

Gertner: Yea, still can't get over Viper's death.

Hardcore Match
Aryn Stlyes vs. Emily w/Matt Matlock

The match is cancelled due to Emily getting fucked by Matt too much to walk and plus, Aryn paid a visit to Mack to help console him. In other words, she sucked him and fucked him.

Intergender Hardcore Tag Team Match
Spike Dudley & Patricia Stratigias vs. Cassie Michaels & Strife

Toxic hits and out walk Spike and Patricia arm in arm, then get in the ring. Never Gonna Stop Me hits after that and out run Cassie and Strife who slide in the ring. Cassie and Patricia immediately start tearing at each other and Cassie forces Patricia into the corner chopping away at her. Strife and Spike fight to the outside and each grab a chair nailing each other at the same time and getting laid out. In the ring, Cassie monkey flips Patricia, then gives her an arm drag and ddt's her soon after. Cassie then sldies out of the ring and tosses in some weapons, then slides back in with a chair. Patricia gets up in time and kicks the chair into Cassie's face, then clotheslines her. Patricia then picks up a trash can lid and slams it into Cassie's face. She then lifts up Cassie and suplexes her, lifts her back up and gives her a snapmare, then runs off the ropes and dropkicks her in the face. Patricia picks up a singapore cane and looks for a headshot, but Cassie rolls away and soon jumps up, disarms Patricia and starts laying in some elbows. On the outside, both Spike and Strife are up, but Spike nails Strife in the back with a chair, then slides in the ring and grabs Cassie by the head, runs up the ropes and gives her the Dudley Dog. Patricia then lifts up Cassie on the top rope and gives a hurracanrana and pins her soon after........1......2.......3!

J-Lo: Here are your winners by pinfall....................Spike Dudley and Patricia Stratigias!

Toxic hits as Spike helps up Patricia nad they pose together in victory.

Styles: Damn, Patricia just pinned the Women's Champion and three days after their match at the Rumble.

Gertner: Talk about a statement being made. Cassie best watch out.

Hardcore Match
Andrew Velzian vs. Chris Jericho w/Chae Stratigias

Velzian and Jericho are in the ring, both looking nonchulant about being here, but appear to lock up. But from the crowd comes out Daddy Mack who gets himself a sledgehammer and grins to the crowd before sliding in the ring. Velzian sees Mack and backs up. Jericho turns around, but his nailed in the head and laid out busted wide open. Velzian then trying to sieze an opportunity knocks the hammerf rom Mack's hands and looks for a clothesline, but Mack ducks and nails Da Shows Ova on Velzian laying him out cold. Cowboy then hits as Mack dances around and plays to the crowd, strips off his shirt and tosses it out to some lucky lady who among the rest of the women are screaming for him. After flashing his grin, Mack makes his way to the back.

Styles: Well, I guess that match is pretty much a no contest, well, never happened.

Gertner: Yea, pretty cool to see Mack out here though.

Backstage

Bubba Ray Dudley is seen sitting in front of a blue background and soon speaks.

Bubba: Wow, never saw it coming, but then I guess that's what this business is about, anything happening. Viper on camera was all business, very serious and loved this business, but he loved it off and on camera. He may not have had many friends on screen, but back here, we all looked to him as a leader among us, a man who would go the extra mile to make sure the younger guys could make it. He was always willing to help anyone succeed and where as he may not have been my best friend or real close to me, he was a part of my wrestling family and that's close enough to care. Though when you think, as much as he loved this, he may have thought even more of us, but we'll never know. But Viper, if your watching this, know this. We all care and god bless your soul, all us back here love you in one way or another.

Bubba looks sad and ready to cry when the camera cuts to ringside.

Styles: Man, some emotional words from big Bubba Ray Dudley.

Gertner: Yea, big man don't ussually get that way, but considering what happened, can't blame him.

Triple Threat Hardcore Match
Lucky Falcon vs. Alia Starr vs. Cassidy Michaels

Its Murda hits over the system and out walks Lucky with a lead pipe in her hand, smacking it against her palm as she wlaks down the ramp. Then she rolls in the ring and waits. I Fucking Hate You hits and Alia comes walking out and gets in the ring. Then Wait and Bleed hits, but no Cassidy. Lucky wastes no time and runs at Alia nailing her in the stomach with her pipe, then lifting it up in an uppercut and sending Alia to the mat on her back. Cassidy soon appears, but from the crowd and she hops the rail, gets a chair and slides in the ring. She taps the chair on the mat getting Lucky's attention, then swings as hard as she can and slams it down on to Lucky's skull with a sickening thud. Cassidy smirks as she a trickle of blood run down Lucky's forehead, then she throws down the chair and lifts up Lucky, gives her a ddt into the chair and pins....1....2....Alia braks it up. Alia then kicks at Cassidy's ribs and starts laying in some elbows. Cassidy ends up fighting back and laying out Alia with the Heart Breaker. As she gets up, Lucky is up and tackles her, smashing Cassidy's head into the mat and pounding on her head with fists. Lucky then lifts up Cassidy and drops with a ddt, climbs up top and hits a moonsault on her and pins....1.....2......kickout! Lucky looks surprised, but doesn't stop her assault and just lifts up Cassidy, then gives her a powerbomb. She looks to pick up Cassidy again, but Ali runs over and clubs her in the back, then tries for a ddt, but gets countered and laid out by Lucky with the Lucky Break. She looks for the pin, but Cassidy has gotten up and and drops an elbow to her back, then lifts up Lucky and gives her a double arm ddt. Cassidy picks up the chair and smacks it over Lucky's head, then drops it and lifts up Alia, plants her with a ddt on the chair and pins......1......2......3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall.......................Cassidy Michaels!

Wait and Bleed hits as Cassidy stands up and celebrates her victory, then smirks at Lucky before leaving the ring.

Styles: Looks like Cassidy got the better end of this situation with Lucky, but I bet it is not over yet.

Gertner: True, plus Lucky wasn't actually pinned, but did lose, so this could turn into a good fued.

Backstage

Whitney Marret is seen sitting in front of a blue background. Her eyes a lil reddened from crying as she tends be emotional, but hey, no blame to her. She soon speaks.

Whitney: Well, here I am giving my thoughts about what happened to Viper. Mostly sad, some may think anger towards Mack, but in the real world I am sad for him. I knew Viper for a lil while of my life, we were working on a relationship and I was looking forward to spending my life with him, but Mack on the other hand, he knew Viper the best. He was the one who hurt the worst over Viper's death and especially considering how it happened. But it is not Mack's fault, its no ones fault, it was an accident, one that was fatal. I wish I had gotten to know Viper as good as I could have and I will miss him tremendously, but life does go on and so will I. Goodbye Viper, I love you and you will forever be in my heart.

Whitney holds her hand to her chest as she closes her eyes and the scene cuts to ringside.

Styles: Touching moment for Whitney after a horrifying experience for her.

Gertner: Yea, poor girl lost her boyfriend. Wonder if she needs some consoling for the stud that is Joel Gertner?

Fatal Four Way Hardcore Match
D-Von Dudley vs. Andy Stone vs. Josh Weible vs. Randy Orton

Andy and Orton are in the ring when So Far Away hits and D-Von comes walking out and slides into the ring. Then Never Gonna Stop Me hits and Josh makes his way out and soon gets in the ring. D-Von charges him instantly as Andy and Orton fight to the outside. Andy ends up putting down Orton with a powerbomb on the floor, then starts throwing in weapons. He looks to slide in when Orton low blows him and looks for the RKO, but Josh who had put down D-Von baseball slides into them sending Orton and Andy into the announce table bouncing their heads off it. Josh turns around, but D-Von had gotten a trash can and bashes it into Josh's head, then comes off the ropes with a flying clothesline knocking him down. D-Von climbs up top and looks for a headbutt, but Josh moves at the last second and picks up a steel chair and smacks it over D-Von's back, then bashes him in the head. He drops the chair and Andy comes running, but is kicked in the gut and ddted into the chair by Josh. Orton comes in and trades punches with Josh, but is soon put down with the Passion Drop and pinned......1.....2.....3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall...............Josh Weible!

Never Gonna Stop Me hits as Josh raises his arms in victory.

Styles: Nice debut for this kid here, Josh looks to have a great future in SEF.

Gertner: Sure does, he put down all three men at the end.

Backstage

Daddy Mack is shown in his office decked out in his ring gear, his Undisputed Title around his waist and Tag Title over his shoulder. He is looking at a picture of Viper and himself together in the ring from back in their glory days, smiles a bit, then puts it down and heads out.

Styles: Mack looks ready to go.

Gertner: Yea and perfect timing, his match is next.

Ladder Match
SEF Tag Team Championship
Chris Walker & Ryan Dunne vs. Daddy Mack[c] & Mickey Dragon[c]

Chris and Ryan are in the ring when Man Without Fear hits and Dragon comes walking with his Tag Title and slaps some fans hands, then slides in the ring. He poses some, then hands off his title. Cowboy hits soon after and Mack comes a strutting out and dancinga s usual. He gets into the ring and does his pose, then hands off both his titles and gets his champs and vest off. The ref takes the Tag Titles and hangs them up above the ring, then match starts. Dragon and Chris lock up as Mack grins and flies across the ring at Ryan taking him into a corner and chopping away at him. Mack then whips him across the ring and charges, but gets a kick to the face and a clothesline. Dragon meanwhile pushes Chris into a corner and starts punching him. Mack gets up and and whips Ryan around, then kicks him in the gut and plants him with a ddt. Dragon sees Mack and whips Chris to him. Mack lifts Chris up for a flapjack and brings him down neck first on the top rope. Chris flies up and back holding his neck as Mack yells to Dragon, "I got the ladder, get the weapons!" Dragon grins and slides out as does Mack who gets the ladder. Dragon tosses in all the weapons he can find, then slides in the ring with a two by four in hand. He brings it crashing down over Ryan's back, then lifts him up and gives him a suplex. Mack has the ladder on the apron, but Chris dropkicks it into his face. Dragon gets up and runs over spearing Chrids as he turns around. Mack recovers quickly and brings in the ladder, jabs it into Chris's gut, then sets it up under the titles. He picks up Chris and whips him into the ropes and catches him with Da Shows Ova. Mack then lifts up Ryan and send him to Dragon who catches him and hits the Year Of The Dragon as Mack climbs the ladder. He gets to the top and grabs both titles, tosses one down to Dragon and they both raise them up.

J-Lo: Here ae your winners and still SEF Tag Team Champion.................Daddy Mack and Mickey Dragon!

Cowboy hits and Mack tosses his title down, then leaps off landing the Mack Attack on Chris. He holds his ribs and stands up, gathers both his title and raises them in victory with Dragon.

Styles: Looks like a successful title defense for Mack and Dragon on their first night teaming up.

Gertner: Yea, damn guys are prety solid together.

Just then, Born With Nothing, Die With Everything hits and Chief Matt, Matt Matlock comes walking out on stage with a mic and says.

Matt: Nice win Mack, I mean boss, but there is something I have to let everyone know, some lie I must come clean about. And that lie is what I am about to show you all.

Matt points up to the SEFtron which shows the clip of what Matt said earlier in the night about Viper. Once it finishes, the cowd seems confused and Mack raises an eyebrow and now has a mic in hand. Matt then speaks again.

Matt: That lil spiel about Viper was a lie. I never liked the man, I never respected hima nd do not now. I spit on everything he stood for and if I get the chance, I will spit on his grave. In likes of him dieing I say, good riddance, the world is better off. He was holding back young talent like myself from rising up and dominating SEF. He was only one of two because you are the same Mack. But ya know, seeinga s how he is dead and your alive and the champ, then I have a challenge for you if your man enough. Next month at the pay per view, me and you, one on one for your Undisputed Title in any kind of match you want, even a Deathmatch because I will beat you at your own game if I have to.

The crowd comes alive with boos of hatred towards Matt, some even throw garbage at him. Mack looks pretty pissed and brings up the mic.

Mack: So that's what this all about, a shot at me, at this title. Well Matt, before I answer you, I have to say two lil words to ya.........Your Fired!

The crowd looks shocked and most cheer as Matt looks shocked even more and gets mad.

Mack: Hold up, not all in all fired, just as the Chief. As a superstar, I will never fire you or anyone else that works their ass off for me. But if ya get a bad attitude and slack off your staff duties, I will demote your ass. So Matt, your no longer on my staff, but you do have a shot at me because I accept your challenge. As for the match, we'll give it some time and then I'll name it. One thing though, as for your show, ya can still do it as I will not take that away. The show has to much great history behind it. Unless you decide to end it, its still on for ya, but no longer on Superstars. Your show is moving to Extreme, so the next one will happen one week from tonight. Now, have a nice night and get ready.

Mack drops his mic and raises up his title showing his Undisputed Title to Matt who motions it around his waits before leaving.

Styles: Damn, Matt and Mack at thenext ppv for the title, unbelievable.

Gertner: Yea and Mack fired the Chief from his staff, dman what a night.

Styles: I know, some big stuff going down, but that's it, so we'll see ya next week.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF