sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 8 {5/19/04}

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 13, 2014, 08:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

May 19th, 2004

The shot comes alive inside the Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia and the camera pans over the screaming diehard fans as Paranoid by Black Sabbath comes shouting out over the pa system sending the fans into more of a frenzy. The camera soon drops down at ringside, just a couple feet from the apron where the commentators table sits and behind it is the studmuffin of ECW known as Joel Gertner. Next to him is the ol' voice of ECW, Joey Styles. Together they will call tonights show.

Joel Gertner: Well here we are in Atlanta and what a night we got for everyone. Daddy Mack is in the main event headlining back to back shows and once again is fighting a woman.

Joey Styles: Don't remind of Mack and his spotlight stealing from real talent. Hopefully Courtney beats Mack though as she can unlike Whitney.

Joel Gertner: I don't know, Whitney has beaten Courtney, but no doubt it will be a great match.

Joey Styles: It would be even better to see Courtney win.

Joel Gertner: Alright, whatever. On to some more matches, the paddle on a pole, my favorite and the pink slip on a pole, nice one as well since Scotty will most likely be fired.

Joey Styles: Got to agree there and say he don't deserve his spot in SEF. Dudleyz don't either, but they never deserved ECW or anything.

Joel Gertner: Enough Styles, the Dudleyz is where I draw the line. They deserve to be here cause they have busted their ass and will bust up Hanson and Jeff tonight.

Joey Styles: Hopefully the other way around, but moving on. We got some fatal four way with four chumps and a triple threat with three chumps. Wee, this Collin guy seems ok and I am pulling for him, but no one real impressive.

Joel Gertner: Jackal is doing well man, plus in the fatal four way we got Carlos and Tommy, not to mention we got a hardcore match with Sick Boy and Fortune going at it, so lets kick it off.

Paddle On A Pole Match
Shalina Starr vs. Chae Stratigias

Furious by Ja Rule hits over the pa and Shalina comes walking out down the ramp and soon steps into the ring. She looks up at the paddle hanging off the pole, then Naughty Girl by Beyonce hits the pa and out walks Chae with a grin on her face and shaking her hips. She steps over the second rope, bending down showing her ass and Shalina having enough runs over kicking her in the stomach getting boos from the males. Shalina just picks up Chae and brings her into the ring with a suplex, then rolls on to Chae and mounts her, fires away with punches before standing up and coming off the ropes with an elbow drop. Shalina lifts up Chae for Murda and hits it. Shalina then climbs up and grabs the paddle, brings it down and bends Chae over showing her ass, then paddles her a few times. Chae rubs her firm ass as Shalina then smacks her in the back with it, whips her into the ropes and hits Furious, then pins to win the match.

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall.................Shalina Starr!

Furious by Ja Rule hits as Shalina poses in victory!.

Joel Gertner: Wow, nice win picked up Shalina tonight and quite a show by Chae.

Joey Styles: Oh damn, stop sometime soon already.

Fatal Four Way Hardcore Match
Carlos vs. The Dogg Father vs. Fireproof vs. Tommy2Cool

Well, all four men came to the ring, weapons were brought in by all of them. They beat and battered each other. Dogg Father and Fireproof were put through tables and taken out. The bout came down to Carlos and Tommy who yes were once on the same team, but now both want to win. They traded moves. Carlos took to the air whirling around Tommy and tangled with him on the mat and oh yea, he used some weapons. Both men became bloody, Tommy got the advantage when Carlos missed a moonsault off the top rope and crashed outside on the floor. Tommy capatilized with a quick Tomakazie on to a trasgh can and pinned him to pick up the win.

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall.........................Tommy2Cool!

Leech by Sevendust hits the pa as Tommy gets up and raises his hands in victory.

Joel Gertner: Nice hard fought battle, really came down to a tough fight between Tommy and Carlos.

Joey Styles: I must admit it was a good match and did come right down to it.

Tag Team Match
Hanson & Jeff vs. Bubba Ray Dudley & D-Von Dudley

Not a whole lot of action. The Dudleyz made the biggest impact, well, two biggest. Their entrance when Bombshell exploded over the pa and then when the gave Hanson a 3D right on top of Jeff and pinned them both to win.

Jennifer Lopez: Here are your winners by pinfall...................Bubba Ray and D-Von, The Dudley Boyz!

Bombshell by Powerman 5000 hits the pa and the Dudleyz do their usual posing and pump up the crowd.

Joel Gertner: Yea, thats my boys for ya , they creamed those chumps tonight.

Joey Styles: Oh so what, Hanson and Jeff suck anyways. I would like to see Bubba and D-Von try the singles gig.

Hardcore Match
Sick Boy vs. Fortune

Sick Boy and Fortune are both in the ring, they start off with an all out war and just go back and forth, tear each other apart. Both men take to the air, Sick Boy a lil more, but Fortune makes up for that by out brawling him somewhat. Both bring weapons into play and bust each other open. Fortune at one point looks for a backdrop through a table, but, Sick Boy rolls on him and both crash through lying in a heap. After a few minutes, they come to and Fortune looks for the Excustion, but gets shoved into the guard rail and Sick Boy tries his Sick Kick, but Fortune ducks and floors him with a clothesline. The two continue on fighting, blood pouring from botheir heads and they start to work into the crowd and back into the arena, the backstage area. They fight and fight till they end up at the loading dock and that is where the action gets nasty. Both try to throw the other off the dock which would be about a 6-7 foot drop on to some crate, wooden crates and then out of nowhere runs Collin Jr. He has a lead pipe in hand and bashes both men across the the back, then picks up Sick Boy and send him flying off the dock straight down through one crate immobilizing him. He then picks up Fortune and does the same to him, looks down at the carnage he caused and walks off inside as the match apparently ends.

Joel Gertner: What the fuck was that? We got no ending to our match and that one was brutal.

Joey Styles: Wrong, what was brutal was what Collin just did to make an impact like when he wins his match tonight.

Backstage

The view opens backstage to show the office of Daddy Mack and inside he is sat on the sofa with his wife Whitney Marret. The two are talking about something, probably their matches, so the camera zooms in and picks it up.

Whitney Marret: So Macky, you ready to take on that psycho bitch?

Daddy Mack: I don't know, you ready to beat that dumbfuck dipshit and fire his ass?

Whitney Marret: Well yea, anyone who disrespects this business needs to be put to shame, but c'mon, are you ready or not?

Mack gets a slight grin and chuckles some, then says.

Daddy Mack: Are you ready?

Whitney Marret: Well yea, I.......

Daddy Mack: No, I said, Are You Ready?

Whitney seems confused and then Mack jumps up off the sofa and poses like HHH during DX and says.

Daddy Mack: Then, for the thousands in attendance, for the millions watching at home, and for that one measly lil twit twat, mr I can't get none unless I pay, pay, pay Owner of DOGG, Matt Matlock, llllllllllllllllllets get ready to..................Suck It!

Mack after looking up and shouting that out, looks down to Whitney and smiles cheesily. WHitney looks at him dumbfounded and just shakes her head laughing at him, not with him, but he don't care and just sits back down with her and says.

Daddy Mack: So yea babe, I be ready to tangle with Courtney again, only this time it be to kick her ass, not tap it.

Mack just smirks at that and Whitney scowls.

Whitney Marret: Must you remind me?

Daddy Mack: Well hey hon, that is what this match is all about and as I admitted, I made dumb mistakes, but from an early age I had my heart ripped out by a woman, so I be fucked up more than you or Courtney or anyone can imagine. Tonight is my chance to redeem myself and not for you or anyone else, for me, for my personal issues, so do that I will. I know I ain't the serious acting, all upity bitch who walks like he has a corncob up is ass and shit. I be about the opposite, but when in that ring against anyone, male or female, I am more serious than you will ever know, so watch and learn, then one day maybe it will your hand being raised as you look down over me and just so ya know, I look forward to that day.

Whitney Marret: Why?

Daddy Mack: Because then I know my knowledge was good enough to pass on, so sit back and learn, time only makes ya better, but hey. Next match should be a while, we got time for a small lil tiny twenty minute quicklie. I know that is nowhere near enough for me, but, well, ah fuck it, here.

With that, Mack grabs Whitney's legs and pulls her out and lays her on her back in an instant, then keeps a hold and whips her wrestling shorts off revealing a G-string. Mack grisn and start to peel it off licking his lips and flicking his tongue as the camera fades out and cuts to ringside.

Joel Gertner: Holy shit, a G-string man. C'mon damn it, show more, damn you cameras, show more.

Joey Styles: Settle down Gertner, you like you may blow your top, so cool it.

Triple Threat Match
Marcuz Rage vs. Collin Jr. vs. The Jackal w/Christine

Marcuz Rage is in the ring when Wish You Were Me by Chris jericho hits the pa and Collin comes a walking on out and down the ramp, trash talking to the booing fans, then sliding in the ring. Soon after, Don't Tread On Me by Metallica hits the pa and out walks Jackal with a focused look on his face and Christine behind him walking to the ring with him. At ringside, Jackal stares in at Collin who grins and Marcuz who just stands there with a dumb look across his face. Jackal slides in and his met with a boot to the head by Collin who then picks up Jackal and tries for an irish whip, but is reversed and taken down with a clothesline. Marcuz suddenly rushes over and punches Jackal, but is kneed in the gut and whipped into the corner. Jackal looks to charge him, but as he runs Collin twists around and drop toe holds him to the mat. Collin then jumps up and elbow drops Jackal in the back, gets back up and runs at Marcuz, leaps up and nails a body splash on him. Collin steps back as Marcuz staggers out and then Collin takes him down locking CJ's Theory[crossface]. Marcuz is going nuts and tryoing to hold on, but looks to tap when Jackal runs over and kicks Collin right in the head. Collin then lifts up Collin and nails a ddt on him, picks up Marcuz and runs him shoulder first across the ring into a corner and right into the ringpost. Collin is up and charges Jackal, but Jackal whips around in time and catches him nailing the Jackals Claw. Jackal comes back up quickly and drags Collin position, then climbs up top and looks for the Pounce of Jackal, but Marcuz is up and dropkicks Jackal to the outside. Marcuz taunts to him, but gets caught up by Collin who sets up the Excuted Driver and nails it with impact, then pins........1........2.......3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall...........................Collin Jr!

Wish You Were Me by Chris Jericho hits as Collin gets to his feet standing in victory amongst the boos. Jackal gets back in the ring and looks pissed and once Collin turns around, Jackal kicks him in the gut and tries for the Jackal Effect, but gets blocked and shoved into the ropes. Collin then escapes the ring and heads up the ramp grinning at Jackal who looks pissed.

Joel Gertner: Whoa, new kid coming in to replace his father and scores an upset over Jackal, though he didn't pin him, still was impressive.

Joey Styles: Jackal went knowing he could lose without being pinned, so it counts as good and I say it was well earned by Collin. Kid has something in him and I see him going far.

Pink Slip On A Pole Match
Scotty Byrnes vs. Whitney Marret w/Daddy Mack

Scotty is standing in the ring with his thumb up his ass, well, looking dumb, being a stupid ass when whats that sound over the pa? Oh my, its Eminem's voice because his song called Soldier hits and that can mean but one thing, Whitney Marret is coming out and that she does. Whitney comes walking out with confidence and a proud look and Mack at her side,a rm around her shoulders. They get to ringside and Whitney slides in the ring, then immediately charges Scotty taking him down with a spear and nailing him with hard punches to the head. Whitney then stands up and kicks him in the gut, lifts up Scotty and drops him with a piledriver, then turns to the pole and starts to climb up after the pink slip. Scotty gets up and pulls Whitney down and whips her into the ropes looking for a spinebuster, but gets countered and brought down with a hard ddt. Whitney then lifts up Scotty and nails him with Southern Pride, then climbs the turnbuckles and reaches up grabbing the pink slip winning the match.

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner of the match.........Whitney Marret!

Soldier by Eminem hits and Whitney waves the pink slip around, then bends down and stuffs it in Scotty's mouth. Whitney stands up straight and raises her hands high in teh air as Mack pulls Scotty out and gives him a boot square in the ass sending him staggering up the ramp and falling flat on his face. Security then pulls him up and hauls out of the arena. Mack jumps in the ring and celebrates with Whitney, kissing her, groping her, man, then he stops and holds the ropes while she steps on out of the ring and Mack stays in for the next match, his match.

Joel Gertner: Well, Scotty's ass is gone and up next we got the cage match.

Joey Styles: Oh yea, Mack is gonna wish he never accepted Courtney's challenge.

Steel Cage Match
Courtney Michaels vs. Daddy Mack w/Whitney Marret

In the ring stands Mack and the cage has now lowered him, Cowboy plays and he has already done stripped off his chaps and vest and that. As he waits, his music fades and then, Don't Stay by Linkin park hits the pa and out walks Courtney looking psyched up and ready to fight. She makes her way to ringside and stares at Whitney who stares back, the two having no love lost. Courtney then looks into the ring at Mack and appears even more furious, then she walks up the steps and through the cage door into the ring. The ref shuts the door behind her and the match is on. Courtney walks right up to Mack and stands inches apart from him staring into his eyes with her eyes seemingly on fire with rage. Mack just stares down at her and appears serious as hell, then Courtney lets loose a couple of elbows out of nowhere knocking Mack backwards, grabs his arm and seems to try and irish whip, but unexpectedly, she brings him down in an armbar. She wrenches away at his arm and tries to roll him over, but Mack counters her and floats over her, rolls Courtney face first into the canvas and slaps the back of her head, then sits up on her ass and motions to the crowd with a grin of sexuality before hopping up to his feet and giving a smirk to Courtney who kneels up with a pissed off look. Courtney hops to her feet in an instant and charges at Mack, but he sidesteps her and shoves her into the corner, then pulls her backwards for a reverse ddt, but Courtney brings her foot up kicking him in the head. She then flips up and over behind Mack, steps back and dropkicks him in the back sending Mack face first into the steel cage. Courtney jumps back up and grabs Mack's head smashing it repeatedly into the cage busting him open a lil bit, enough for a lil trickle of blood to flow down his forehead. Courtney upon seeing the blood goes nuts and starts elbowing mack right in the head. She then kicks him in the gut grabs his head running across the ring dropping him with a bulldog. Courtney then stands up and looks down at Mack, looks to the door and motions it to open which the ref does and she looks to head out. As she start stepping through the ropes, Mack jumps up and grabs her foot pulling her back in the ring. He lifts her up into a suplex and hangs her there for a few seconds before dropping her. Mack stands to his feet and wipes his hand to his head, sees the blood and smirks slightly. He grabs Courtney by the hair lifting her up, then whips her across the ring into the ropes and follows with what looks like a clothesline out of desperation, Courtney ducks and backdrops Mack into the side of the cage and he drops down to the mat in between the ropes and steel. Courtney is on her knees catching her breath and Mack is rolling out getting to his feet. Courtney gets up first and kicks Mack in the gut a few times, then lifts him up, backs up and looks for a chick kick, but Mack ducks and backs up some, then charges nailing her with a spear. Courtney hits the mat holding her ribs, then Mack picks her up on his shoulder and runs full throttle slamming her head into the cage. He does this three more times hitting each side of the cage, then sets up Courtney and hits a vertebreaker on her. Mack starts climbing the cage, but as he is almost scaled up to the top, Courtney is up behind him and grabs his tights pulling them down a ways exposing Mack's ass. The women in the arena pop for this and Courtney just pulls him down on the ropes. Mack still with his tights down hammers Courtney with some puches, then slams her head off the cage a few times finally busting her open and then pie faces her to the mat. Mack climbs to the top of the cage, pulls his tights up, then leaps off with a moonsault to a standing Courtney and hits her perfectly knocking her down and nearly out.

Joel Gertner: Damn, what a moonsault by Mack.

Joey Styles: C'mon Courtney, get up and beat him.

Mack himself is winded, but recovers quickly and stands up in the corner. He looks around at the crowd, then stomps his foot, gets faster and once Courtney is on her feet, he nails her with Da Shows Ova. Courtney goes down with a thud and Mack hits the mat, but is back up and climbing the cage. He gets to the top and scales over the side. Courtney is moving and towards the door which opens. She gets her arm out the door, but Mack drops down to the floor as she does.

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner of the match...............Daddy Mack!

Cowboy by Kid Rock hits the pa as Courtney upon hearing the music looks pissed even though she is hurting like hell. Mack walks around the ring to Whitney and grabs her firmly planting a long kiss on her. Courtney suddenly runs around the ring with a chair looking to hit Whitney, but she thrown to the side and shoved down by Mack who takes the chairshot right to hs head getting laid out. Whitney sees it and jumps up with tackle to Courtney and starts laying in slaps and punches and elbows. Courtney respends with her onw, but is a lil winded, so Whitney gets the better of her. But before to big a brawl goes down, official and security run out to seperate them and eventually do so after about five to ten minutes. Courtney is dragged to the back as Whitney is held back and soon held back by Mack who is up now although a lil groggy, but alright. The two soon head to the back.

Joel Gertner: Damn, that match was outstanding. We got some good women in SEF, but Mack did prevail. What a fight afterwards though.

Joey Styles: Yea, Mack got laid out by that chair intended for Whitney and now it seems as if she and Courtney got problems.

Joel Gertner: Well yea, of course they do. Wish I had a girl like Whitney, but anyways, that be it for tonight, we'll see ya next week.

With those last words, the camera pans over the crowd one last time, then fades to black. The SEF logo flashes by and then the show ends.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF