sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 96 {4/3/06}

Started by Daddy Mack, November 20, 2014, 11:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

April 3rd, 2006

Were in the Cobo Arena, the fans are packe din and cheer loudly as "F'ck Off" hits over the pa, our theme for SEF, but edited cause of FOX, better than MSN, but still, f'ckin' networks! Anyways, we roam around and around, blah, blah, yippee do dah, Extreme is here and we go to ringside now.

Nick Miller: Hello everyone and welcome to Monday Night Extreme, I am Nick Miller alongside Frankie Malone and we have a good lineup tonight, but with recent activity lately or should I say lack of, its hard to say if the show will be as good as recent weeks.

Frankie Malone: A bunch of no good slackers in SEF, minus a few people, but the majority ride the coattails and the man continuing to carry the show, Mack!

Nick Miller: Well as twisted as he has been lately I agree he gives his all each night, more than anyone else. This opening cage match should be ok though and the main event, Orton looks to win the International title.

Frankie Malone: The handicapped match is the highlight, a fact that is and IX will destroy all!

Nick Miller: A good point you make, those guys have been doing their part here, but some others have, we'll see what happens when SEF give syou all the most hardcore, the most violent, the best wrestling today, Extreme!

Ok, so were all set for the cage match, King of the Cage Title on the line when Sandman defends against D-Von Dudley, oh yay, but I guess its a nice opener, whatever. So after D-Von waits inside the cage and Sandman finally comes through crowd after a long and over dramatic entrance, blood already pouring out and his clothes soaked with beer he finally gets in the ring. Oh shit, a fan grabbed his title, but Skull is in the crowd and gets it, makes his way over the rail and hands the title to the timekeeper. Inside the cage the action has started and man, these crazy ol' ECW stars are tearing it up already. D-Von got the jump on Sandman and has him running back and forth into the cage busting his head open even more than the beer cans did.

Nick Miller: Damn relentless attack by D-Von, he wants to win this title for sure.

Frankie Malone: No shit and after the loss he suffered at Wrestle X it would do him good.

D-Von hammers Sandman into a corner, then lifts him up on the second rope and nails a ddt on Sandman. D-Von gets up and walks over to the door motioning to open it which the ref does. D-Von goes through the ropes, but Sandman leaps up and dives at him slamming him against the cage, then gets up and starts punching D-Von, hooks him up and pulls him up and out into a suplex. Sandman gets up and grabs the cane he brought in with him and starts going to town on D-Von with it, cane shots to the head, ribs, you name it and then he starts pulling off his usual moves involving the cane, it goes onn, blah, blah, damn dude, this is gotta get over with soon. so after several minutes of hell, D-Von comes back at points, but Sandman takes it to him. They end up on the top rope holding on to the cage and chair has gotten in the ring, don't ask how, just go with it. Sandman has his cane and he cracks D-Von across the back, then hooks his leg and nails the white russian leg sweep sending D-Von down right on the chair. Sandman hits the mat and rolls to the door, it opens and he crawls out slumpimng down to the floor.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner and still SEF King Of The Cage Champion, The Sandman!

Enter Sandman hits as Sandman his given his title and he sits on the steps drinking a beer.

Nick Miller: A good match that was, Sandman picked up a well fought victory.

Frankie Malone: Two ol' hasbeens is what it was, let's move on.

We go to the back and enter Bubba Ray Dudley's room now after hearing of a scuffle and we find inside to see Bubba laying facedown on the floor in a pool of blood, an actual pool and his hair soaked in it. Standing over him are the Boombastic Brothers and we soon see them step apart and Shane Mack comes into view kneeling down near Bubba.

Mack: I don't know if you can hear me, but this is sorta like de ja vu cause remember a few weeks back? No one knew who done it, but so many suspects, yet I was not even close to being considered.

Mack gets a slick smirk on his face now. He yanks up Bubba's head showing the bloody mess of a face. Mack just stares at him, intensified.

Mack: It was me you son of a bitch, it was me who did it then and now, these boys helped me, Impact X destroyed you, I own you Bubba! You want the World Title, your the contender, you make me sick you pathetic f'ck, you do not deserve to be champ and you will never be! Your punk brothers got a lucky handout cause SEF felt sorry for them, but I have the belt and I will never let you hold it, never!

Mack lets Bubba's head drop now, then wipes his hand on the back of Bubba's camo shirt and stands up now. He just walks out of the room with the bros following as we cut to ringside.

Nick Miller: My god, Mack did it all along, he was Bubba's attacker and he just did it again?!

Frankie Malone: Oh man, he played us all for so long, damn that guy is great!

Ok, a tag match with Spike and Kain against Jay "jackoff" Nation and "wannabe" BADD. Honestly it don't deserves shit, so here goes it. Spike being the only loyal guy of the four and being here nearly four years is all set to go when someone informs the match is cancelled due to the other three participants being lousy, good for nothing #!@$&*%!@#! So Spike is bummed, but he walks off to his room, unknown to him he walks past a room where we see Kain, Jay Nation, and BADD all having a 3 way orgy and now our viewers are scarred for life, our commentators as well so scarred that they are speechless and we move to the next segment or match, whichever it is.

Were backstage where we see Flamez standing at the end of a dark hallway, arms are crossed in front of him, but we soon see Shane Mack approach him, alone, not a chance. The rest of IX is with him and Mack soon speaks to Flamez.

Mack: Hey big man, got a few seconds?

Flamez: But a few is an understatement, the talking you do is irrelevant, what is it you wish to ask of me?

Mack: Um, uh, whatever man. I got a proposition for ya, lil deal, maybe see y amake some cash, so walk with me and lets talk.

Flamez turns to look at Mack now, then he smirks and the two walk off with IX following.

Nick Miller: I wonder what that is all about?

Frankie Malone: Who knows, just as confusing as what came outta Flamez mouth!

Ok, triple threat time and McMoney is the special ref, oh how fun this outta be, but at least it should be quick. All three wome are in the ring as is McMoney who lays on the top rope. Blaze ends up hammering both Angelle and Brooke with elbows, but she gets sent to the ropes. Blaze comes back ducking a double clothesline and leaps back at the two women with her own double clothesline taking them down. McMoney is down now and lifts up Brooke nailing Money Talks on her. He then pulls up Angelle and instructs Blaze to top rope. She does so and McMoney lifts up Angelle to her. Blaze oes for the armbar, but turns into a tordano ddt nailing her Dawn of the Inferno, then she pins, 1.2.3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Blaze Inferno!

We hear Money Talks hit the pa and McMoney raises Blaze's arm, then plants her with one hell of a kiss.

Nick Miller: Its apparent these two have something for each other, but this is just weird.

Frankie Malone: Your telling me, what is with McMoney?

Were back just behind the curtain it looks like and we see all of Impact X standing around with Mack sort of center stage so to say, Whitney at his side with the title on her shoulder and an arm on Mack's.

Mack: Ok boys, its our night tonight, hell, its been our past couple a weeks and its gonna remain so for a long time to come. That big sumbitch Vladimir, he wants to come back and me with my injury, f'ck him. Tonight we take that bitch out.

Thriller: Mack, bro, his ass is gone!

Mack: Oh yea, and we got-

Just then we see Johnny Rebel go running by the group and heads down the hall towards the exit of the arena. IX all looks stunned and check a monitor as we get a camera out there to find Rebel in the parking lot. A pick up truck is leaving now with Rebel's bike in the back, the driver unknown, but one would assume it may Rebel's nemenis, Dean Estinhouse. Rebel goes over to a jeep now and yanks some dude out of it, hops in and floors it as we cut back to IX where Mack is smiling.

Mack: Ya know, our night just got better! Not like we needed Dean's help, but hey, Vladimir dies tonight!

The group gets set now for their entrance as we cut to ringside.

Nick Miller: What the hell, Rebel chases who we believe is Dean Estinhouse with his bike and Bubba has been taken out by Mack earlier, this makes our next match four on one and if ya count the rest of IX at ringside, oh my.

Frankie Malone: Oh yea, this is Impact X's night!

So its time for the handicapped match, but as we already saw Bubba and Rebel can't make it, so we see Vladimir coming down now and he just enters the ring in his robe, soon takes it off and stands ready to fight. Mack and Whitney hang on the outside, Mack still with his arm in a sling and Whitney holding his title. Thriller and BC stand side by side with each of the Boombastic Brothers on either side, like a four man wall across the ring from Vladimir. Vlad steps forward, but McMoney comes sneaking up along the ramp and slides in the ring, then keaps up bashing Vlad in the back of his head with his title.

Nick Miller: That wasn't fair!

Thriller jumps on Vlad hammering him with punches now. BC joins in as Harry and Eddie grab at his arms to hold the big man back. McMoney stands back with his title while Mack gets up on the apron and comes in the ring now. Vlad resists the attack and throws some punches, but McMoney joins the fray keping to keep him back. Mack gets closer and Vlad is so powerful he lunges at Mack, but Mack get sback against the ropes quickly and then we hear some organ music and see Flamez making his out.

Nick Miller: What the hell, this definitely not fair, its just a beatdown, not a match!

Frankie Malone: Oh shut up, Vladimir has this coming after what he did at Wrestle X.

Flamez enters the ring now and Mack smirks as it appears he is here to help IX, but Flamez suddenly grabs Harry and Eddie tossing them backwards to the mat. He grabs McMoney next sending him over the top rope, then Vlad starts nailing Thriller with hard rights. Flamez delivers a side belly to belly to BC, then takes Thriller over the top rope with a clothesline as Vlad grabs Mack by his throat now and looks for a chokeslam. Flamez stops him and grabs Mack as well by the throat lift him high up and nail a double chokeslam.

Frankie Malone: That isn't fair, Mack is injured!

Flamez now kneels down and lowers his head bowing to Vladimir who just lays a hand on the back of his head, then looks up to the sky rolling his eyes back. The lights suddenly flicker violently and soon go out completely, then a few minutes later they come back and Vladimir as well as Flamez is gone. IX helps Mack up the ramp now.

Nick Miller: Wow, what the hell did we just witness? Flamez sides with Vladimir, Mack is laid out, the match apparently thrown out, no contest, whatever.

Frankie Malone: That was crazy, but interesting, Impact X was screwed!

Neo is in the ring ready for his singles match against Dean who comes charging into the ring and catches Neo who attempts a flying forearm smash. Dean turns up and nails a powerslam. he gets on his feet and pulls up Neo, lifts up and hits the Final Call, then pins him, 1.........2.........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Dean Estinhouse!

Before any music can hit we see Johnny Rebel hit the ring and Dean turns getting hammered with right hands. Rebel whips Dean to the ropes, but Dean grabs them pulls himself out to the floor. Rebel slides out now and starts hammering him up the ramp now and the two fight through the curtai, Dean being chased really.

Nick Miller: Damn, Dean made short work of Neo, but Rebel is pissed!

Frankie Malone: Cause he knows what Dean says his true!

Were in the back now where we pick back up on Dean and Rebel brawling, pipes and trash cans have been involved and the two men are being jumped on by security, but restraining them is hard. Skull gets involved and soon the two men are seperated and held back as we see our Commish Sly come into view between them.

Sly: Alright boys, ya want each other so damn bad, so relentless for a fight, so pissed off ya can't wait, well you will wait. You'll wait until the end of this month, April 30th a Sunday which will be our next pay per view simply to be titled Anarchy! You two will fight in a match that neither can escape from, from each other, a Dog Collar match.

Sly walks off smiling now as Rebel and Dean just stare each other down.

Nick Miller: Wow, our next pay per view announced and our first match for it booked between Rebel and Dean, a Dog Collar match.

Frankie Malone: Finally Dean gets to trap that coward Rebel and beat him into submission.

Its time for the main event now, a hardcore match for the International Title and first out is Chris Orton as The Way I Am plays and the crowd gives him a decent cheer. Orton enters the ring poses up on the ropes, then hops down as his music cuts. We hear Momey Talks hit and everyone expecting McMoney gets..........no one? What the hell? The song plays on and on before fading and restarting, maybe McMoney had troubles, who knows.

Nick Miller: What is going on, where is McMoney?

Frankie Malone: Don't worry, he knows what he is doing.

No sign of him yet and Orton is looking around now at the booing crowd and wondering what is going on. The ref is unsure of what to do, its hardcore, he can't be counted out. We suddenly see Sly walk out, no music, but he has the International Title on his shoulder, the SEF version, not McMone's custom title. Sly enters the ring and gets a mic now.

Sly: You know what, I like Impact X, I like their style and I like them in SEF because they are ratings, case closed.

A lot of boos from that, but its true.

Sly: McMoney, you want to try and pull a no show, have you rmatch thrown and orton wins by default, but doesn't win the title, think again. I am deciding for you and I decide that McMoney forfeits the match, conceides to Orton who wins and technically, this way he wins the International Title, so here ya go kid, as much as it pains me to hand it to ya, I can't let McMoney do this.

Sly lowers his mic and hands the title he has to Orton who takes it, then Sly tells Brittany to announce it.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match and the new SEF International Champion, Chris Orton!

Music hits, but its X by System of a Down and out comes all of Impact X minus Thriller, odd, but anyways. McMoney is walking fast ahead of them and rolls into the ring getting in Sly's face, his custom title in his hand. The rest of IX soon join in the ring behin McMoney who snatches Sly's mic.

McMoney: Listen here you sack of shit, that is not his title, he is not a champion as I never forfeited.

Sly has a new mic now.

Sly: You tried no showing, don't play me and don't try it again!

McMoney: Dude, I had trouble in the back, some guy tried beating me down and your security was nowhere to be found, Thriller took a shot for me and its why ain't out here now, so reverse this desicion because its a bunch of b-

Orton grabs his mic now and gets in McMoney's face.

Orton: You know what is bullshit? You run you rmouth all the time about how great you are. Everyone has a price, money talks, but all you are is talk. This lil group screwed me again Thriller, you f'cked me over two weeks ago by almost no showing, so you got what you deserved and I got what I deserved.

We see Serial Thriller come from the crowd and enter the ring behind Orton, Sly don't see him either. orton looks ready to fight and McMoney backs up some, then points behind Orton who turns and BAM, the Shot of Perfection brings Orton flat on his back. Thriller stands up now as he and McMoney grin at one another.

Nick Miller: A lie by McMoney, he said Thriller for attacked.

Frankie Malone: So what, IX rules!

Sly looks to speak, but Mack with his good arm grabs his mic and tosses it down, then tells him to get before he gets a beating, the Bros and BC punch their fists now. Sly exits and all of Impact X stand side by side raising their arms in the air now, then do crotch chops, Whitney doing them for Mack who just stands surrounded by his partners over the fallen Chris Orton and our cameras soon roll to an end and we fade to black now.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF