sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 103 {6/4/06}

Started by Daddy Mack, November 21, 2014, 06:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

June 4th, 2006

We open up back in Detroit for Extreme, back in the Cobo Arena and the cameras are on filming the pumped up crowd tonight. "F'ck Off" hits the pa playing loud as we roam around checking out the signs being waved in the air, just roaming around.

Nick Miller: Welcome to Sunday Night Extreme which is coming to you all from Detroit as usual. Last Sunday we were down in Cleveland for When Worlds Collide and what a show that was. McMoney getting the win over BUD's own Mat Collins in a very awesome match, then we saw Mack screw Bubba over royally.

Frankie Malone: After what that ref did to his wife and best friend over the Tag Title I'd say it was just cause to stick to SEF.

Nick Miller: Whitney and Julie never got screwed, though I admit it was a controversial call, the rules don't state anything either way. We have a good show tonight though, four first round matches for our annual King of the Ring tournament, plus Chris Orton battles Mack in a non title bout.

Frankie Malone: We get to see the self proclaimed fast rising star Orton come to a screeching halt against the man, Daddy Mack.

Nick Miller: We'll see about that, Orton is a good wrestler who just may get the upset win. One thing for sure he'll most likely give Mack a hell of a run much like Ryan Cross did who tonight faces Dean Estinhouse in a hardcore match.

Frankie Malone: Ryan got his ass kicked just like Orton will. Impact X is about the best talent in SEF being pooled together which is why you can expect Julie to beat Crash, Whitney to beat Bubba Ray, and McMoney to beat Mikelle, watch and you'll see them all win.

Nick Miller: I never doubted anyone in Impact X, they are great, tremendous talent and each one could be the best here, but its their tactics that make them seem low.

Frankie Malone: And that is what throws so many off their game, thinking IX wins only by cheap tactics, so when its thought their screwed, each ones superior skill comes into play.

Nick Miller: You got a lot of excuses for IX, ya sure you rnot a member?

Frankie Malone: I wish I were, I know my mind would work well with Mack's.

Nick Miller: And that thought is a scary one, so on that note, let's get on with some action.

Oh but it will have to wait for we here music not scheduled to be heard till our main event. Its "Cocky" by Kid Rock and although ya can here cheers, ya hear a lotta boos as we see Shane Mack come strutting on out in his ring gear with his SEF Title around his waist. Whitney Marret is at his side and Mack dances around, kisses her and teases the fans antagonizing the boos further. The couple gets to the ring where Mack hops up on the apron and steps in the ring, then spins around and holds the ropes for Whitney who comes in the ring.

Nick Miller: Wonder who we owe this surprise too?

Frankie Malone: I don't know, but I'd like to thank them.

Nick just rolls his eyes and in the ring we see Mack pop up from his usual pose, Whitney has a mic now and hands it to him.

D-Mack: One week ago..........worlds collided and bodies were battered, but look here, look down, just a lil bit lower.

Mack motions the camera to focus in on the SEF Title, then it moves back up to him. Mack has his arm around Whitney's neck while she holds a hand to his chest.

D-Mack: See that, that is mine, the name on that belt is my name, I am the SEF Champion, the World Heavyweight Champion, whatever ya wanna call it, but it belongs to me and I have earned it. Seven times I held it, this reign is my seventh and I know, so many may say, well Mack, ya lost it seven times right? Well actually no I didn't, but like it really would matter. We all lose matches, we all lose titles, cause let's face it, if ya retire a title it means that title is not important anymore or that the company has closed. Either reason means your not a good champ. Lil off subject, but hey, this is my show, I can say whatever the f'ck I want! Last week just like last month, last year, the last four f'ckin' years, I stole the show, I kicked ass, I showed you all why I am the greatest wrestler there is. Bubba Ray got his ass kicked by yours truly for the second month in a row, ya think he woulda learned the first time, but hopefully he learned this time, though if I have to, I will-

Just then the pa comes alive with "Torn" by Creed cutting Mack off and he looks to the stage now as Whitney stands behind him.

Nick Miller: Whoa, what the hell?

D-Von comes walking out in his ring gear, Dudley camo pants and a black muscle shirt, he stands on the stage looking pissed while holding a mic in his hand, the crowd cheering him.

D-Von: Ya wanna hear it Mack, I'll tell you straight up, for the first time ever, you have earned everything you got in SEF, Your great no doubt, but you rnot the only one around here who helps keep this company going. Despite past conflicts, my brothers and I have always been here for SEF busting our asses. But I'm not back for them, I'm back to challenge the so called greatwest wrestler to a match right now, right here, this very second. I had my SEF Title reign taken from me yet I earned that title, so what if Matlock didn't earn his, I did and I want a shot now! C'mon Mack, if ya got balls, give me a shot!

D-Mack: Where do you come off challenging me? So your title reign was taken from you, boo f'ckin' hoo, ya shouldn't be a lousy ass wrestler like the rest of the Dudleyz!

D-Von: So you ducking me or what? You denying my challenge, so now I have to just come down there and kick your ass for the hell of it!?

The crowd cheers at this.

D-Mack: If ya wanna get owned once again, come on down!

But a hand comes on to D-Von's shoulder, he turns jumpy considering IX is around, but its Sly and he motions for D-Von's mic and gets it.

Sly: Ya know what, since Mack is always on about how great he is and admittingly I am a lil bit sick of his antics, mainly because you Mack feel your above me. Well guess what, I'm the boss and I am granting D-Von's match to happen right now for the SEF Title, but also I wanna make one thing clear, should D-Von kick your ass, not only will he take your title, but I will try my hardest to see to it that his previous title reign is given back to him, though D-Von, I ain't promising ya, just telling ya what I want.

D-Von nods and heads to the ring where Mack is disrobing his chaps and vest, then hands the title to Whitney who exits. Joe Dumar is in the ring now and D-Von is at ringside.

Sly: By the way, Impact X stays outta this match or their all fired!

The crowd cheers as Sly heads to the back now and D-Von slides in the ring.

The match begins and Mack is quick to stomp on D-Von's head, then starts kicking him in the ribs rolling him around the ring. He pulls up D-Von and starts nailing some chops backing him to a corner, then looks for an irish whip. D-Von reverses though and charges in at Mack nailing a hard clothesline, then catches him staggering out, turns him and tries for Saving Grace. Mack twists out of it and kicks D-Von in the gut, then pulls him down and hits a piledriver, covers now, 1.......2.......kickout! Mack kneels over D-Von and hammers him hard in the head, then pulls him up and send shim to the ropes, but follows him quickly nailing a clothesline taking them both to the floor. Mack is up first and gets up on the apron, then waits for D-Von to get up and runs down the apron, leaps off for a double axe handle, but no, D-Von catches him and then rams Mack right into a ringpost. Mack drops to his feet and arches back in pain, D-Von not letting him recover hammers him hard in the head, then pulls him over to the table rolling him on it and punching him in the head some more. He then grabs a chair, but the ref is ou tof the ring and grabs it from him and turns to put it back. Whitney suddenly charges over bashing D-Von in the head with the SEF Title. She then moves away from the scene of the crime as the ref turns back.

Nick Miller: That wasn't right, Whitney shouldn't be getting involved.

Frankie Malone: Hey, D-Von tried using a chair, he started it.

Mack is off the table and nails a kick to D-Von's head, then rips him up and rams him shoulder first into the steel steps. He grabs a chair now, but the ref takes it from him as well, Mack though digs out a pair of brass knuckles from his tights, slips them on and delivers a punch right at D-Von, but he ducks and Mack nails the ringpost. He jerks his hand back and slips the knucks off, D-Von charges up dropping him with a clothesline. D-Von turns and sees Whitney coming for him, but she stops and backs up now heading a lil ways around the ring and near the ramp. D-Von follows her, but he grins and Whitney suddenly stops when she backs into the massive frame of Bubba Ray Dudley. The crowd cheers and Whitney turns in shock, but suddenly slaps him and runs up the ramp.

Nick Miller: Looks like Whitney is out of here, thanks to Bubba and thank god!

Frankie Malone: Oh yea, make it so D-Von has someone to help him cheat, real fair!

Nick Miller: What do ya think Whitney was doing? Bubba is just here to keep it fair!

D-von turns back and grabs Mack rolling him in the ring, then he slides in as well. We soon see Michael McMoney come running down the ramp, but Bubba meets him with punches and the two brawl around ringside. D-Von has Mack in a corner and hammers him hard with punches, then a couple chops. He lifts Mack up to the top rope, then climbs up looking for a superplex. Mack catches D-Von with some punches to the gut, then a headbutt and shoves him down to the mat, though he elbows the ref on the way down bringing them both to the mat. Mack leaps off the top rope with a frog splash now and covers D-Von, but the ref is out of it, so he rolls out of the ring.

Frankie Malone: Damn it, Mack just had the match won, this is all Bubba's fault.

Nick Miller: How do you figure? Mack shoved D-Von down and he hit the ref.

Mack sees Bubba and McMoney, so he grabs a chair and comes charging over at Bubba, but he ducks and slubs Mack in the back. McMoney ducked out of the way too and Bubba has the chair now smacking McMoney right over the head, then he clotheslines him over the guard rail. Bubba slams the chair to Mack's back, then rolls him in the ring. D-Von pulls up Mack into a reverse ddt, then lifts him up and nails Saving Grace. He covers Mack for the pin, 1............2.............3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and the new SEF Champion, D-Von Dudley!

"Torn" hits the pa as the crowd goes up in cheers and D-Von is handed the title now. Bubba rolls in the ring and suddenly he grabs his brother and lifts him up into the air by his legs. D-Von just steadies himself putting a hand on Bubba's shoulder, then thrusts the title high into the air.

Nick Miller: Oh man, that was awesome, Mack finally got his, he finally lost the SEF Title.

Frankie Malone: No he didn't, Bubba and D-Von beat him cause it took them both, plus Mack wasn't prepared for this, Sly screwed him over bad!

Nick Miller: About time Mack got what he dishes out!

Mack and McMoney are on the stage now and Mack is livid, he's just fuming and he soon storms to the back as Bubba and D-Von are in the ring celebrating.

We go to the back catching up with Mack now where we find Nick Roland running behind him trying to get some words.

Nick Roland: Mack, can I ask what ya plan to do no that ya lost the title?

Mack just looks pissed and walks ahead of him, McMoney finally shoves Nick into a wall and yells.

McMoney: Look bitch, this is not the time, we gotta go get this straightened out, now back off!

McMoney runs up to Mack who finds Sly and grabs him by the collar backing him into a wall.

Mack: What the hell was that shit, what the f'ck Sly!? You don't like what I do, but you condone Bubba getting involved, bullshit! D-Von can't hold a f'ckin' canlde to me, so I want my title back now, I want his reign stricken from the record, hand me the belt bac know!

Sly tries getting free and Skull is soon on the scene pushing Mack back.

Sly: Look Mack, I know your mad and I know Bubba did get involved. Your right! I shouldn't just stick to you for those antics, but I never let Bubba go out there, he like you is his own man and does what he wants. I however will not take away what D-Von earned, but I will give you back your belt, sort of, tonight. Tonight it was to be you and Orton in a non title bout, while that kid is getting a title shot tonight cause I am adding D-Von to the match making it a triple threat and the SEF Title is on the line. So if ya want ot back, win it back!

Mack: Goddamn you, that is my belt, no one, but me deserves it, I want it handed back to me now!

Sly just shakes his head no and motions for Skull to keep Mack back which he does. Mack and McMoney just walk off now.

Nick Miller: Wow, a triple threat for the SEF Title tonight, the belt defended twice in one night, but will we se eit change hands twice?

Frankie Malone: You bet your ass we will, Mack is the champ and he will win it back.

Brittany Fox: The following match is schedulaed for one fall and is a first round match in the King of the Ring tournament.

The lights dim and over the PA "Keep in the Family" by Anthrax starts to play as smoke comes up from the floor with orange lights behind it pulsing with the beat of his music. Out steps Crash as the announcer says.

Brittany Fox: Introducing first, from the Red Hook district of Brooklyn, N.Y weighing in at 240 pounds, Crash!

Crash raises both his arms up and then starts to approach the ring with a slow methodical walk. Crash goes around to the back side of the ring and steps up the stairs and then through the ropes. Then raises his arms up in victory again as the crowd cheers for him. His music fades as he readies himself and then we start to hear a guitar riff over the pa, the opening to Ozzy Osbourne's "Suicide Solution"!

Brittany Fox: And now making her way to the ring, from Los Angelos California, weighing in at 135 pound, Julie!

And out steps Julie to a chorus of boos, but no care shown on her face. She just heads down the ramp teasing some of the men, then she rolls into the ring and gets to her feet. Crash charges her, but Julie drop toe holds him across the bottom rope, then she hops up and runs off the ropes looking for a stomp to the back of Crash, though he rolls out of the way. Julie just lands on her feet obviously and turns kicking Crash in the gut, then pulls him up and looks for a ddt. Crash grabs her around the waist blocking the move and snaps back with a northen lights suplex into a pin, 1.......2....kickout!

Nick Miller: Close fall by Crash this early in the match.

Crash is on his feet as Julie grabs the ropes to get up. Crash runs over looking for a clothesline, but Julie gets an elbow to his jaw, then fires some punches at him and looks for an irish whip into a corner, but is reversed. Crash follows up with a clothesline to Julie in the corner, then lifts her up to the top rope. Crash starts climbing up, but when he is on the second rope Julie punches him in the head, then she does a sunset flip into a powerbomb laying out Crash.

Frankie Malone: Oh yea, she's got that punk ass beat!

Nick Miller: We'll see.

Julie covers Crash now, 1........2......kickout! She sits up, then leaps up into the air and comes down snapping her legs out kicking Crash right in the head. She gets up to her feet now and pulls up Crash looking for Sinful, but he blocks it and backdrops Julie. Crash pulls himself up and comes behind Julie looking for Falling Stars, but she moves to the rope sgrabbing hold of them quickly. Crash clubs her in the back, then he whips Julie into the ropes and catches her nailing a belly to belly suplex overhead style.

Nick Miller: Ooh, nice suplex by Crash, very nice.

He rips up Julie and whips her hard to a corner sending her face first into it, then Crash runs in behind her, but she gets an elbow to his face, then delivers a kick right to his midsection bending him over. Julie grabs the top rope and leaps up to the top, then leaps off looking for her Spike Super Sault and hits, covers Crash now, 1............2.............3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Julie!

"Suicide Solution" hits the pa as Julie gets to her feet and jumps celebrating her victory, the crowd booing her.

Nick Miller: A good match by both competitors, Julie did well and did this on her own.

Frankie Malone: Well duh, its against that Crash fool, Bob the Bruiser could take him. Julie could match Mack.

Nick Miller: Crash showed us he means business and showed us he is a good wrestler, he has some nice suplexes.

Backstage in D-Von Dudley's Lockeroom, the two Dudley brothers are celebrating. Champagne is getting sprayed everywhere and D-Von has his newly won SEF Title on his shoulder.

Nick Miller: Fans if you've just joined us...yes that is the real D-Von Dudley...that is the genuine SEF Title he's wearing...and that really is Bubba Ray Dudley with him.

Frankie Malone: This makes me sick! How is this fair!? No one knew that worthless piece of crap, D-Von would return tonight. There's no way Mack coulda prepared! Not to mention that jealous fat ass, Bubba helped him!

Frankie sounds disgusted.

Nick Miller: Hey Frank? You want cheese with that wine (!)? Mack's brought this on himself with the way he and his shady group operates 90% of the time. What happened tonight is right out of their playbook. Payback's a bitch and now, D-Von Dudley is your new SEF Champion.

D-Von Dudley: Wooo yeah! Champ up in here! That's what I'm talking about!

Bubba laughs.

D-Von Dudley: Now no one can deny that Brother D-Von is Championship Material!

Bubba Ray Dudley: That's right bro!

D-Von Dudley: One question though...

Bubba Ray Dudley: What?

D-Von pauses to take a swig of Champagne.

D-Von Dudley: Why did you help me?

He asks his brother frowning.

Bubba Ray Dudley: What do you mean?

D-Von Dudley: Brother you know what I mean. Why did you help me? We've been at each other's throats for ages and we weren't gonna have nothing to do with each other no more.

Bubba Ray Dudley: Mack had it coming for the shit he's put me and Spike through.

Bubba explains.

Bubba Ray Dudley: And if you could be assed to listen to what I say on camera for a change...

He grins.

Bubba Ray Dudley: You'd know I been tipping you to reach the top all along, even when I hated your ass.

D-Von Dudley: Thanks, beating him with your help ain't ideal but...I'll take it!

Bubba Ray Dudley: Sucks to be him right now, that's for sure!

They laugh.

D-Von Dudley: Here's to one mother of an FU to my haters!

They toast and the scene fades as Bubba pours Champagne over D-Von's head.

And now its time for another King of the Ring 1st round match. We hear "Revenge" by System of a Down hit the pa and the crowd starts cheering.

Brittany Fox: This match is scheduled for one fall and is a first round match in the King of the Ring tournament. Introducing first, from Elizabeth New Jersey, weighing in at 192 pounds, Neo Monoxide!

And out comes Neo doing some saluting to the crowd and around his waist is his Tag Title. Neo heads on down the ramp high fiving fans, then he runs and slides in the ring, leaps up on the turnbuckles posing and soon hops down. We soon hear some music play, Leyla's probably and Brittany looks to announce her, but is cut off by the SEFTron lighting up. We see on it Leyla on her knees in a locker room right in front of Michael McMoney who appears to be naked, but coincidently enough leyla covers his privates with her head which is bobbing back and forth, gee, I wonder why. A censor soon comes up, damn you FOX, so the tron cuts out, some cheers are heard for the scene, gotta love the fans approval. The ref is issuing a ten count, then awards the match to Neo who shrugs and accepts it, well yea.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by count out, Neo Monoxide!

"Revenge" hits again and Neo just exits the ring laughing now.

Nick Miller: Well that was quick, I guess Leyla had other plans.

Frankie Malone: Yea and it seems McMoney was her plan!

And now were looking at yet another KOTR first round match. We hear "Bombfall" hit the pa and the crowd starts to get real loud.

Brittany Fox: This match is scheduled for one fall and is part of the King of the Ring tournament. Introducing first from Dudleyville weighing in at 318 pounds, Bubba Ray Dudley!

And out stomps Bubba on the stage, he flashes the 3D sign and heads down the ramp getting slapped on his back by the fans. Bubba soon rolls into the ring and does the sign on the ropes, the his music cuts and we hear "System" by Linkin Park hit now.

Brittany Fox: And his opponent being accompanied by Shane Mack, she hails from Detroit Michigan and weighs 145 pounds, Whitney Marret!

And out she steps now with Mack draping an arm around her neck. The fans boo, mostly that is, but the couple just heads on down the ramp and make their way into the ring. Mack and Bubba get into a staredown and look ready to go at it, but the ref keeps both in check and gets Mack out of the ring. Whitney suddenly comes across the ring with an elbow to Bubba's face knocking him off balance, then she drops him with a ddt. She goes up to the top rope and flies off with somersault leg drop, then pins, 1......2....kickout!

Nick Miller: Whitney too to the offense with that surprise jump on Bubba, almost got a three count.

Frankie Malone: She did that cause of her superior ring skill actually.

Whitney has Bubba locked into a side headlock and tightens up hard on him, but Bubba manages to fight up to his feet. He tries shoving Whitney away, but she pulls him with her and nails a bulldog. Whitney jumps up and runs the ropes nailing a short dropkick to Bubba's head. She then pulls him up and backs up to a corner, sits up on the top rope and looks to deliver a tornado ddt. As she swings around Bubba sends her flying on her stomach to the canvas and she pops up holding her ribs. Bubba charges forward and kick Whitney right in the face, then he turns to Mack and yells "You won't recognize her"! Mack is livid and jumps up on the ropes, but the ref keeps him out of the ring and Bubba rips up Whitney delivering a scoop slam near the ropes. He backs up the turnbuckles, then hops off with a senton splash to Whitney and leans back into a cover, 1........2.....kickout!

Nick Miller: Near fall for Bubba, seems like he wants to get even with Mack for what he did to Spike, least that's what it sounded like he was saying.

Frankie Malone: He best not or Mack will kill him!

Bubba has Whitney in the ropes and is hammering her with punches, then whips her across the ring and looks for a back body drop, but Whitney kicks him in the head, then leaps up hitting a dropkick knocking Bubba through the ropes. Mack is back on the apron now, but the ref again keeps him out. This time though we see Michael McMoney come from the crowd with a sledgehammer. He gets over Bubba and drives it down into his forehead, then drives it into his ribs acouple times. McMoney rolls Bubba in the ring now and D-Von Dudley comes running out now and pulls Mack off the apron bouncing his head off it.

Frankie Malone: No fair, D-Von isn't supposed to be out here.

Nick Miller: Neither is Mack or McMoney!

D-Von hammers Mack with punches, but McMoney comes over clubbing him in the back and those two brawl now. In the ring Whitney has Bubba up, but hits Southern Pride and pins him, 1.............2..............3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Whitney Marret!

"System" hits the pa as Whitney rolls from the ring and helps Mack help McMoney put D-Von into the steel steps. The three head up the ramp, Whitney in the middle getting her arms raised by both men.

Nick Miller: Again Impact X screws over Bubba, I don't know how much more this man can take.

Frankie Malone: Face it, Bubba just don't have what itt akes to beat Mack or his wife.

Nick Miller: True, he don't have enough allies, but one day ya may be surprised.

Backstage we see Neo Monoxide wishing Co-Tag Team Champion Ryan Cross good luck ahead of his Hardcore Match with Dean Estinhouse, coming up momentarily. Neo gives him a friendly punch on the arm as he's warming up and says.

Neo Monoxide: Hey I wish the King Of The Ring Match I had was Hardcore.

Ryan Cross: And I wish my Hardcore Match was a King Of The Ring Match, so I guess we're even huh?

Ryan grins and Neo replies with a chuckle.

Neo Monoxide: Yeah I'm sure you'll get in man, people are really starting to take notice of you.

Ryan Cross: Right now though it's time to teach that cocky, punk Dean who the real Rookie of the Year is.

His eyes narrow.

Ryan Cross: See you later.

Neo Monoxide: Later...

Nick Miller: That match is up next!

Frankie Malone: Ryan is nothing but an annoying little bug for Dean to squash! You'll see...!

Coloured lights fill the Arena as 'Bitch' by Sevendust begins to play over the speakers.

Brittany Fox: The following Hardcore Match is scheduled for one-fall... Introducing first...from Rochester, New York weighing in at 220lbs...Dean Estinhouse!!!!

The music plays for a few seconds with no sign of anyone emerging onto the stage. Ring Announcer, Brittany Fox glances around, frowning in confusion. She repeats Dean's ring introduction in the hope that he's just a little late.

Brittany Fox: From Rochester, New York weighing in at 220lbs...Dean Estinhouse!!!!

A few seconds more and still no sign of Dean anywhere in sight. Brittany makes eye contact with Referee, Joe Dumar who shrugs, having no better clue about Dean's whereabouts than anyone else.

Nick Miller: Where the fuck is he!? He better not have no-showed again (!)

We see Frankie shrug, appearing disappointed.

Frankie Malone: I don't know. I really wanted to see him beat the crap outta Ryan...

The camera cuts backstage again where Ryan Cross is doing some light warm-ups by the wall. Out of nowhere, Dean Estinhouse comes charging across and boots Ryan's head off the wall. Ryan slumps to the floor as Dean puts some heavy boots in.

Nick Miller: Whoa! There he is!

Frankie Malone: Ha! He out-smarted Ryan! Then again I'm sure that's not hard to do (!)

SEF goes to a split screen between the backstage brawl and ringside while Joe Dumar calls for the bell. He then runs towards the backstage as fast as he can. Dean pulls Ryan to his feet sending him shoulder-first into the wall hard. Ryan grips the shoulder in pain.

Nick Miller: Dean's certainly done his homework, taking advantage of that surgically repaired shoulder.

Dean throws his shoulder into the wall again and decides Ryan is sufficiently hurt enough for him to start searching for weapons. Dumar reaches the back at this point, leaning down to check the hurting man over. Estinhouse grabs a trashcan, approaching Ryan. Ryan drop toeholds Dean into the wall and his head bounces off the can. He grabs the nearby lid and nails him with it while he's on his knees. He grabs him by the hair and pushes him into a bathroom door. They end up inside and Ryan now tries to put him through a cubicle door. This is reversed and once inside Ryan gets his head repeatedly dunked in the toilet, much to Frankie's delight, complete with flushing. Next Dean takes Ryan towards the sinks. Dean grabs some soap, reaching towards his victim's mouth. Cross kicks him in the gut backing up. He charges driving Dean against the sink, it breaks spurting water everywhere. The back of his head smashes a mirror, busting him open.

Frankie Malone: Shake it off Dean! Shake it off!

Nick Miller: Ryan could have him here!

However driving Dean into the sink and the mirror aggravates Ryan's shoulder. He is slow to cover so Dean has just enough of a gap between the move and pin to kick out.

Nick Miller: Shit how did he kick out of that!?

Dean is dragged bleeding towards a mirror near a blow drier where Ryan attempts to slam him face first into the mirror. Dean uses his strength to toss him into the drier, making it start up. He gets Cross to his feet, sticking his hand right up the air hole. Ryan yells in pain at the intense heat. Dean presses the button again. Ryan knees him in the gut to get free, nursing his red hand. Dean puts Ryan against the mirror foe a big boot. Ryan ducks and takes his leg out. He grabs a shard digging it into Dean's forehead.

Nick Miller: Who'd have thought a bathroom could be so deadly!

They emerge from the bathroom where something makes Cross go down. We soon see it's Julie wielding a lead pipe along.

Nick Miller: What the hell are they doing there!? This match is none of their business!

Frankie Malone: Yes! Whitney and Julie are getting payback for being screwed out of their Belts in favour of those losers!

Dean doesn't really like Impact X anymore since Mack had him kicked out. Never the less he shrugs and helps Julie hold him down while Whitney angles a chair shot across the bad shoulder. Ryan kicks out at 2 and a half from Dean's pin. He grabs a table while the Sensational Sweeties beat him down. Dean positions him for a Final Call. But Neo arrives armed with a ladder and running into the back of Julie's head. Whitney turns but Neo swings the Ladder around hitting her in the face.

Frankie Malone: This ain't fair!

Nick Miller: It's called evening the odds.

Dean got distracted by Neo's arrival so Ryan picks up the dropped lead pipe, hitting him over the head so that he falls on the table. Neo sets up the ladder and Ryan leaps off driving Dean through the table with the Freedom of Sound for the win.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Ryan Cross!

The Tag Champions celebrate over the three enemies, Dean bleeds heavily. As Neo and Ryan celebrate backstage we suddenly see a chair slam into Neo's back at the same time a sledgehammer slams into Ryan's shoulder, both men fall to their faces. Mack drops the chair and helps up Whitney and Julie as McMoney sees Dean and runs over kicking him in the ribs, then drives the sledge into his head.

Mack: C'mon, lets get outta here bro.

McMoney: Well hey, I got something to do.......more like somone actually, heh, but I got your back all night.

Mack: Yea, yea, I got ya, I know how it is.

The two grin at each other and McMoney walks off as Mack helps Whitney and Julie down the hall.

Nick Miller: Another lowly attack by IX, when is this gonna stop?

Frankie Malone: HA HA HA, never Nick, its never gonna stop cause IX rules SEF!

Its now time for another KOTR 1st round match and in the ring already is newcomer Marc Chambers just standing in a corner flexing his muscles. "Heartbreaker" soon hits the pa and we expect Tapanga to come out, but after a few minutes the song ends and the ref seems confused. Once again the SEFTron comes to life and again we find a naked Michael McMoney, but his private area covered by Tapanga's head which bobs back and forth. Censors are back up and the tron fades, the ref counts her out.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by count out, Marc Chambers!

Some heavy music hits the pa and Marc just shrugs and heads to the back.

Nick Miller: Um, ok, guess Tapanga had no care to advance in the tournament.

Frankie Malone: Or she was too busy to care as we saw.

Backstage we find Bubba Ray Dudley yelling at Sly.

Bubba Ray: I am so sick of this son of a bitch, i am sick of IX, I am sick of this goddamn shit happening week after week and nothing is done. I want Mack, I don't care if he ain't champ or ever will be again, i want his ass in the ring, one on one, doesn't have to be hardcore or anything special, just one on one, make it happen Sly. Damn it, arghh!!!

Bubba turns and kicks a metal box over, then punches the wall bloodying his knuckles and turns back to Sly who sort of shuckles.

Sly: Yea, I admit it has gotten outta hand, but Mack is one of the few I can't really touch, to an extent that is. Just let me ask you a question, would you say that Mack has pushed you over the edge?

Bubba Ray: You goddamn right you could say that! The first time he took out Spike, put him in a neck brace, but then last Sunday and now tonight, over thew f'ckin' edge is mild way to put it!

Sly: Well then Bubba, at our next pay per view which will host the King of the Ring tournament and will be called Over The Edge, heh, you and Mack, one on one, Impact X including Whitney Marret is banned from ringside, but as well, everyone, the whole roster is banned and it will be a special match, a Flaming Tables match!

Bubba just backs up some with a sick smirk on his face and just walks away now as if finally happy, sort of. Sly just turns away talking to some people he was talking to before.

Nick Miller: Wow, that's a huge match made between Mack and Bubba, finally we see a real winner between the two.

Frankie Malone: We already have, so what we'll see is Bubba get his ass kicked again.

Our fifth KOTR 1st round match of the night and our last. Mikelle Adams is in the ring now and we soon hear "Replica" by Fear Factory come over the pa.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring now residing in Las Vegas Nevada, weighing in at 240 pounds, Michael McMoney!

And out he steps to a chorus of boos, McMoney smiling and playing like he is loved, yea right. He heads on down the ramp looking at the ring, steps in and raises his arms in the air. Mikelle though has a mic and walks up to him running a hand up his chest.

Mikelle Adams: You know what, what do you say we forget this match and go in the back to have some real fun.

McMoney leans down over her mic.

McMoney: Well it sounds ok, but I wanna be King of the Ring more than I want a piece of ass!

Mikelle Adams: Then I forfeit this match to you, you win, now lets go!

Mikelle drops the mic and lays a kiss on him, then grabs him by his shorts dragging him towards the ropes. They exit now and the ref shrugs, then tells Brittany its legite.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by forfeit, Michael McMoney!

Nick Miller: Odd, just plain odd, but whatever, least we got a kick ass main event coming up next.

Franklie Malone: What, McMoney is a chick magnet, what ya expect.

Brittany Fox: The following contest is our main event and its a Triple Threat for the SEF Championship!!!!

The lights dim as the opening bars of 'The Way I Am' by Eminem start to play. Key shots of Chris in his SEF career so far, flash over the Microtron. It includes shots of him posing when he wins the International Title. Pyro explodes and the women in the audience go crazy when they see him emerge. Some of these girls reach out in desperation to touch his body while he goes past. The lucky few who do, go even more crazy.

Brittany Fox: Introducing the Challengers...first...from St. Louis, Missouri weighing in at 245lbs...he is the SEF International Champion...Chris Orton!!!!

In the ring he climbs the second turnbuckle and shows off his chest while the girls scream. 'Cocky' by Kid Rock brings out Shane Mack alongside his wife, Whitney Marret. There are no crotch chops or showing off as he walks towards the ring tonight though. He feels he should be walking out here as the Champion and so he is annoyed. His eyes are focused on bringing the Belt back around his waist.

Nick Miller: Boy...I wouldn't want to be in the ring with Shane right now (!)

Frankie Malone: Shane Mack was screwed can you blame him!? He's going to kill two birds with one stone! He's going to crush Chris Orton for daring to think he's anywhere close to his level...nevermind beating him! And then he's going to teach that damn Dudley, D-Von a lesson he'll never forget for fucking with his legacy!

Brittany Fox: From Detroit, Michigan weighing in at 215lbs and being accompanied by his wife, Whitney Marret...the former SEF Cha....!

Mack stops in his tracks, staring at Brittany hard, who swallows.

Nick Miller: Brittany's only announcing the facts Mack.

Frankie Malone: She should say the 'former Champion only because D-Von had help!'

Nick Miller: Will you get over that already!? I'm sure the fans understood when you mentioned it the first fifty times (!)

Brittany Fox: The former SEF Champion...the 'HardCore Kid'...Shane Mack!!!

Mack gets in the ring with Whitney and starts jawing with Chris Orton, while she appears to lecture Brittany on how to properly announce her husband. Those in the ring already are interrupted when 'Torn' by Creed hits the speakers.

Nick Miller: Here he is...the new SEF Champion!

D-Von Dudley jogs onto the stage, Belt on his shoulder, really fired up by the crowd reaction and the fact that he is walking out as the true SEF Champion, for the first time.

Nick Miller: But can he last through tonight?

Frankie Malone: Not when Mack gets done with him!

Nick Miller: I think you're forgetting Chris Orton here he's the freshest of all three tonight.

Nick points out. D-Von shows off the Belt to both sides of the stage and then turns, pointing to the entrance. Bubba Ray walks out to join him. They high five moving their arms in a circular motion and knock fists. They head to the ring as Mack leans over the ropes talking trash.

Frankie Malone: What's he doing out here again?

Frank asks in protest.

Nick Miller: Why not? Whitney's out there...the Dudleys know what Impact X is capable of. You need someone to watch your back out there. Ideally more but...you take what you can get.

Brittany Fox: From Dudleyville weighing in at 245lbs and being accompanied by half-brother Bubba Ray...introducing your NEW SEF Champion...D-Von Dudley!!!

D-Von slides in the ring and climbs a turnbuckle to show off the Belt. Bubba points to him as he does so in a kind of salute. D-Von jumps down and Joe Dumar takes the Belt to flash it around. Bubba rubs D-Von's shoulders in the way a Boxing Trainer would. They whisper occasionally looking at the Opponents with focus. Whitney kisses Shane getting out, Bubba also gets out. He warns Whitney he has his eye on her. The bell rings and Mack goes straight for D-Von. The two of them duke it out, with neither backing down. Orton though has other ideas. He wants to prove that he belongs in the Main Event...that he can hang with Mack in particular. He pounds on Mack from behind and hits a back suplex. D-Von is on Orton with punches as soon as he gets up. He sends Orton to the ropes hitting the Corkscrew Elbow. Mack is up, aiming a Spinning Kick towards his head. He ducks hitting a Neckbreaker. He sends Orton to the ropes looking to hit a Diving Clothesline but is nailed with a Dropkick on the button. His subsequent cover is quickly broken up. Mack pulls Chris to his feet and then gets punched for his troubles. Mack fires back. D-Von hits Mack from behind. He makes eye contact with Orton. They send Mack to the ropes. Mack ducks under their Double Clothesline attempt and springboards into a Crossbody. They catch him.

Nick Miller: Uh oh!

They throw him over the ropes onto Whitney.

Frankie Malone: Whitney ain't doing anything!

Nick Miller: ...yet (!)

And so Orton and D-Von go back to fighting each other. Orton chops D-Von across the chest who responds with a heavy punch. It goes on like this for a bit until they end up in the corner. Orton chops D-Von, lifting him up to do a Superplex. They battle up there with chops and punches. They don't see Mack recovering. As Orton has D-Von fully hooked for the move, Mack gets underneath him, so that Orton is on his shoulders. D-Von breaks free from Orton and dives for a Clothesline. Orton ducks making D-Von hit nothing but mat. He catches Mack in a Victory Roll for a very close pin.

Nick Miller: Damn I thought he had him!

Mack gets on his knees as Orton makes a cocky gesture to say 'I was this close.' He gets up glaring at him. Whitney hooks Orton's leg making him turn, giving Mack an opening.

Nick Miller: Hey!

Mack hits a Reverse Hurricarana into a close pin though D-Von has recovered, breaking it up barely in time. Mack elbows him in the face and charges with a Flying Forearm. He jumps and hits a Snap Hurricarana on Orton. He hits D-Von with a Suplex going up top. He then hits a Diving Elbow then readies himself for Da Show Ova. As he steps in to kick D-Von he is hit with the Sexy Drive. D-Von barely breaks this up too. Mack rolls out of the ring.

Nick Miller: Whoa another close one!

Frankie Malone: I never thought I'd be saying this but...thank God for D-Von!

Whitney tends to Mack outside. In the ring D-Von and Orton are battling it out again. D-Von hits Orton with a Diving Shoulder, however the Ref goes down. D-Von checks over the Ref, as Orton regains his compose. He stalks the Dudley for the Sexy Drive. Bubba's loud voice warns D-Von of what's to come. He must of heard him because he turns and shoves Orton forward away from his neck, He hooks Chris hitting the Saving Grace. D-Von covers with no Ref. McMoney runs down, Bubba meets him with punches before he can get to the ring.

Nick Miller: Someone's there to stop these tactics for once...good!

Julie hits Bubba in the back with a Lead Pipe having run down. Then she holds him for McMoney to hit with the Sledgehammer. At the same time, Whitney hits D-Von with a Chair and then hits him with Southern Pride onto it. McMoney gets in and hits Orton with the Hammer as he tries to get up. They all get rid of the weapons putting Mack on D-Von. The Ref is revived and counts three.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner and NEW SEF Champion...Shane Mack!

Impact X get Bubba in the ring and give all three more punishment as they bleed. Then they celebrate.

Shane Mack: That's what you all get for fucking with me! This is MY Title so Kiss This!!!

He does a crotch crop.

Nick Miller: I guess the numbers were still too much...

Frankie Malone: Well actually, Mack is just too damn good!

And were done now, "F'ck Off" plays over the pa as our show ends and fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF