sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I'm going to cut you easy!

Started by JordanCut, February 26, 2015, 10:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Jordan Cut is sitting down on a steel chair, and he throws a towel over his shoulder, so he starts speaking.

Native Americano don't think for one second that I am afraid of what you said about me! I think you should be afraid of a man who going to cut you down, because I'm going to cut you easy! I'm sure you had hold a knife before cut stuff with it, but I am special knife that can cut everything regardless you believe me that is fine.

Jordan Cut tapes his wrists then put on boots, so he continue on speaking.

You want talk about darkness then lets talk about it, because I been there trying everything I can to a make name for myself stepping in the ring with you is just the beginning my path to top of this company. You step in that ring look at him just know that I'm razor sharp going cut right through you, and I'm going chop you into pieces finish you off with "The Cutter", because I'm going to cut you easy!

Jordan Cut smiles then walks away.

NBD

Sitting in a dim lit corridor somewhere in the back of an arena is A Native Americano with the same silhouette as last time we saw him only we can see a little more clearly and see he sports a red and black checkered flannel shirt over his swat vest. The native sitting on the floor cross legged, indian style, and just looks down twirling his fingers around, walking them across the air in his own world before letting out a sick laugh. A Native Americano looking down still, keeping his eyes hidden, but that gruff, husky voice lashing out from the dark floor.

"Let's talk about the darkness Jordan, let's hear what you have to say about it..."

A Native Americano looking up now with those dark eyes staring back, no emotion about him, none seen behind that bearded face of darkness. He waits for something it seems, listening intently, then a slight smirk seen and he laughs mockingly before speaking in that same voice.

"I am waiting to hear what it is you have to say about darkness. Come on Jordan, you opened the gate as if you know about darkness, so fill me in, educate me on what it is you know. Because what I know is that there is nothing easy about this business, about making it to the top in SEF. You can believe you are special, that you are razor sharp, and you can cut me, you can cut anyone, but you can't stop me from leading the path to the light. You can go off the path, find your own way, but you can never stop A Native Americano, no one can. I am the salvation for anyone who wants to be at the top, to stand in their light basking in the glory of what this business is about. I do believe in you Jordan, that you want that light which is why I offered to guide you, but you must believe in yourself. Continue to believe you will cut me down easy and you will continue to fall short of your light. So follow me into the light or get ready for a hard road to travel because A Native Americano makes it all look easy."

And with he lowers his head, but using his leg strength to push himself up on his feet and back off into the darkness disappearing behind a stack of crates.

ChrisTheOneOrton

Jordan Cut stood in the ring as SEF fan are cheering or booing, so Jordan Cut nods suddenly lights go out, and he starts speaking.

Welcome to my darkness Native Americano! You see any light going get rid of my darkness, because you are seeing flashes from cameras. You said that you are going to help me see the light, so I am more than willing to see you try get rid darkness which you see turn into this!

Jordan Cut is being shown spotlight on him, so he continue on speaking.

This is what I seek Native Americano spotlight on me! I want this every time, so you are able to help with this then I am willing to listen to what you got to say right now. I said what I needed to say, so Native Americano come out let me get the spotlight I want from cutting you down into pieces.

Jordan Cut warms up waits for his challenger.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF