sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Slap - July 8th, 2002

Started by founder, June 07, 2015, 02:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

*Stephanie walks in with Daddy Mack. She then proceeds to sit on the leather couch with Mack. Mack just keeps on smiling. Stephanie smlies along with Mack. Joel looks at the both of them as if to be in a daze. Then, Joel asks a question*

Joel: What the hell are you doing here, Mack?

*Stephanie looks at Joel with an evil look in her eyes*

Stephanie: Why the hell are you so worried about Mack been here?! You should be worring about if I am still going to be with your stinking ass!

*Joel then looks at Stephaine with a pissed off look and hits her. Mack gets up and helps Stephanie to her feet. She holds her mouth and takes her hand away from her mouth and sees blood. Stephanie then proceeds to bitch slaps Joel for hitting her*

(ooc: pretend that's Joel getting bitch slapped)

*Then, Daddy Mack stands beside her and make sure Joel didlt try to hit her again. Then, Mack jumps on the Joel and start beating Joel's ass. Then after Mack stands up and smiles at what he did, Stephanie takes her ring that Joel gave her off and throws it at him. Then places another ring on. She looks at Mack with approval and speaks*

Stephanie: Joel, where the hell do you think I was when you tried to call me at my house? I was with a REAL MAN!

*Mack chimes in*

*Mack ONLY Finish*

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF