sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Doing the Right thing, Standing up for Justice.

Started by sefwun, February 13, 2019, 08:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

(A Native Americano wears a dark red suit, a very deep red, almost black, but that tint of red catching the eye. A matching tie offset by a white undershirt and his long hair slicked back in a tight ponytail. His beard a bit untrimmed, but slicked into a point making him look ready to conduct a little corporate business, something we all know he loathes. ANA has the United States Championship belt tucked under his right arm which he brings up to his right shoulder to show off what he cares about in the moment while saying from behind a pair of cheap, black sunglasses.)

"I forget how I even ended up here, in this suit, in this position as Owner of SEFWUN when I never wanted it. I wanted to compete, to wrestle in that ring and now I am US Champ, a title I have been defending proudly this year, back to back weeks, but no more WAR. I can't keep booking it and competing and I am willing to give up a spot, just not my spot as champion. So this leaves us with a little dilemma because I refuse to carry on as Owner. I will not be the one to kill SEFWUN, no, as a matter of fact, I will be the one to keep this company from dying. The best way I know to do that is from the spot in the ring, not from wearing this suit. So who could be the Owner? I ask that not knowing the answer because I don't know of anyone else who could run this show, the SEFWUN TV show, the biggest show in town. I doubt anyone could resurrect WAR, so where does this leave us!?"

(ANA with a doubtful look, then he shrugs and glances at the US Title on his shoulder, looks ahead and says.)

"I don't know. I really have no idea where this leaves us. I had this glimpse of a hope that maybe I could namedrop the SEF Founder to come back after being gone nearly a decade. I don't feel like we could ever get the real Whitney Marret back though. I don't know who can run the office of SEFWUN, but if its me, if I have to keep this suit, I will not stop pursuing that World Championship I once held. Marijuana Mack was a fun time for me and I can't wait to show you all how fun A Native Americano will be as World Champion. F--- it! Should I just book it now, should I do it?"

(He brings his left hand up to remove the glasses revealing them dark eyes with a grin of bullshit, then says.)

"I am sure plenty of people would love that, but it wouldn't work, it wouldn't feel right. Even Marijuana Mack earned his accolades, and A Native Americano, he'll make sure everyone else has to earn their's. I am a competitor in SEFWUN and will remain such. I have no authority at live events. My power if that's what you want to call it is kept in check because unlike many people, I have a conscious. I don't want power to begin with. Its like how I started this off by saying I forgot how I got to this point. I am Owner of SEFWUN when I was only supposed to be a Producer. Someone else needs to step up, take this spot as the Owner of SEFWUN, but yet again, NO ONE can, but one man, a king..."

(ANA with a serious look in his dark eyes now, a cold expression as he says.)

"King Mack."

(A slight smirk across his lips with almost a snarl.)

"That is who will own SEFWUN, wear this suit and do it better than anyone else cause no one knows this company like I do. It is Good To be me, to be King Mack because I am not only running this show, I am United States Champion and daring anyone to step into my yard."

(ANA, or King Mack as he calls himself now, puts his shades back on and holds the US Title to his shoulder before walking off.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF