sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SEFWUN TV 680

Started by sefwun, February 17, 2019, 07:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

SEFWUN TV 680 presents 13th SEF Anniversary

Saturday, February 16th, 2019

Foo Fighters Best of You plays over the pa of the Little Ceasers Arena in Detroit Michigan on this cold night in the motor city. The crowd going wild for the homeboy known as The Showsteala who swaggers down in blue jeans, cowboy boots, a black vest and backwards ballcap looking amused and cocky. The Showsteala grinding for some girls in the front row, then swings his cap on to some kid and rolls in the ring dancing up and around into a muscle pose. He pops up into a crotch chop, then gets a microphone before dancing around in the middle of the ring a bit more. The crowd eating it up and The Showsteala just a grin a blazing says.

"Whass uuppp all ya all muthaf---s?!?"

The crowd popping loud and Mack says.

"So what's up with me is that I get to host this here thirteenth anniversary of SEF being created and we have one person...one woman to thank for that and it is Whitney Marret."

The crowd pops loud for Whitney and Mack tucking the mic under his left arm to offer a respectful clap for the woman he has a lot of history with. Mack bringing the mic back up to say.

"We wouldn't be here now without Whitney Marret's idea that spawned the first three letters of this company, S.E.F. It was those letters that made SEFWUN the number one indy fed of all time and we aren't done. Whitney Marret walked away eight years ago not knowing Viper would stoop as low as he did to have Jenom pretend to be Whitney, to call herself Elizabeth Marret. All to derail me as the number one wrestler in this company. I took every indy boy who came in here and exposed them as the mediocre poser they were. Trying to be as cool as me, trying to save SEF from me, boys and girls, I saved SEF from them, from Viper, I built SEF on my back for Whitney Marret, not JEM, not Viper, not anyone else. I brought the Wrestling Underground Network to SEF giving them a base to build a legacy much greater than I can ever build on my own. The Showsteala-"

Best of You by Foo Fighters plays over the pa bringing out A Native Americano dressed in the dark red suit we saw him in last time he has something to say. His hair still slicked back and his beard groomed into a point as he marches t the ring. The Showsteala looking like its about time he showed up with a smart ass grin. ANA heading up the steps to enter the ring and gets right up in Mack's face snatching the mic to say.

"Everything you said is correct, there is no dispute on that, but Mack, you owe SEFWUN The Showsteala and you owe us all the chance to see you at Wrestle X and take that Universal Championship home."

Mack nodding no as ANA keeps on insisting.

"Yes Mack, you owe us all after what you did ten years ago when you walked out leaving me with no clue what to do, except listen to Viper, follow his lead, and rip you off in doing what I had to do to save this company. You owe us three and a half years Mack and I am calling you out. Go to Wrestle X, beat J X Cash, and-"

Mack grabbing the mic from ANA and says with a snarl.

"NO! I will not continue to go over him for this company. J X Cash deserves better and I am sure you will give him better even if you have to rip me off again...King Mack!"

Mack shoves the mic at ANA who takes it and says.

"Ok, you got me there Mack, but you know King Mack fits me better than you."

Mack nods yes with a smirk as ANA says.

"If you don't go to Wrestle X and win that Universal Championship, then what are you doing here!? Why be here Mack?"

And just as ANA finishes his last word, BOOM, Mack nails him with Da Shows Ova flooring the Owner of SEFWUN to the mat with a thud. Mack dropping to whisper in his ear before rolling from the ring and walking to the back not even turning around for one last look as Nick Miller chimes in from ringside.

"No better way to open our thirteenth anniversary show up than with The Showsteala kicking things off with some homage to Whitney Marret only to be interrupted by the Owner himself and now it seems Mack is on his way out!?"

I Miss The Misery by Halestorm plays over pa bringing out Tina in her ring gear and the Anarchy Women's Title around her waist. She struts down the ramp to unwavering respect from the crowd and rolls in the ring to help ANA to his feet. Tina grabbing a new mic and looks up at ANA saying.

"That was a hell of a moment between you and Mack, one I may be envious of, but I am out here to make a moment with you and challenge you for your United States Championship and thirteen years later the world will; still be talking about tonight when the Golden Gal makes King Mack tap!"

ANA nods ok and looks to accept when The Infect by Disturbed plays over the pa bringing Bill Roberts out in his ring gear and a RxP t-shirt. He has a mic in hand with a cheap pair of shades over his eyes and says.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, no, why does she deserve a shot at the US Title over me? Last I heard she may have lost that Women's Title, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that I get my hands on that US Title and I am not alone."

Bill lowers the mic and Rise by Pantera plays over the pa bringing Josh Diabolical out to take the mic Bill hands him.

"I want that US Title as well, the RxP wants to bring home all the gold and taking it off the Owner of SEFWUN, well, let's do it. C'mon ANA, book it."

ANA with the mic in hand looking at Tina and up the ramp, then says.

"It don't matter what you call me cause King Mack is in charge and the US Title will be defended in a fatal 4 way match right here, right now with Tina, Bill Roberts, and Josh Diabolical challenging the champ."

ANA dropping the mic and spreading his arms wide motioning to himself, then rips off the sports coat to reveal the US Title around his waist. Bill and Josh make their way down as Tina unsnaps her title and gets ready for the match. ANA unbuttoning his shirt and takes it off as the bell rings.

Opening Contest
Fatal 4 Way
SEFWUN United States Championship Match
Tina v. Bill Roberts v. Josh Diabolical v. A Native Americano(c)

Winner via Pinfall over Josh and NEW US Champion:
Tina @ 34 Minutes 12 Seconds

Mid Card Bout
SEFWUN Tag Team Championship Match
"The Phoenix" Jake Voss & Cliff O Clink v. Destruction(c)

Winners via DQ after Steve White gets involved:
Jake & Cliff @ 17 Minutes 46 Seconds

Nick Torres runs out to save his Dogs of War partners from a beatdown by Destruction and Steve. The members of RxP retreating and the Dogs of War stay at ringside for the main event.

MAIN EVENT
SEFWUN Universal Championship Match
J X Cash(c) w/Elizabeth Marret v. Nick Torres w/Jake Voss & Cliff O Clink

Winner via Pinfall after Viper knocks Nick out with a sledgehammer:
J X Cash @ 26 Minutes 19 Seconds

The entire RxP is at ringside in order to keep Jake and Cliff out of the match when a man in swat pants and a black hoodie with a mask over most of his face concealing his identity comes from the crowd to spear through most of the RxP. He gathers Jake and Cliff to work as a team in taking the rest out and they triple powerbomb Cash through the announce table, then take the ring to check on Nic helping him up to bump their fists together in unison as the show goes off the air.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF