sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Its All About The Mack (Homecoming)

Started by Daddy Mack, August 25, 2019, 10:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Rarely seen this year in SEFWUN has been The Mack, or The Showsteala, or whatever dirty name you want to call him, just don't confuse him with any other wannabe mack daddy cause there is only one original, the one and only, Daddy Mack! Perhaps he was stepping away from the spotlight this year, maybe taking a break or even retiring? But Homecoming 2 is set to happen tonight in Louisville Kentucky and being billed as the return of The Showsteala, so Mack may show up, and he will definitely live up to his name. Its been seven years since his last homecoming, but his opponent remains the same, though his name may have changed from Xanthus to J X Cash, its still the same ol' X, the kid Mack saved from death. The Showsteala returns to face the World Champion and unlike last homecoming, tonight Mack walks away with the gold cause its been too damn long of a career to do anything else. X is good, but he is not going to beat Mack, he can't at this point. J X Cash is good enough to carry that title, but The Showsteala will raise that title up a notch like he always does and take the weight off his ol' friend. He has nothing against X, he loves the kid, but business is business and this wrestling business is Mack's life, it is only love, true love, for he loves those who met and would call friends, or even family. The Showsteala has no one inside that ring, he has no love for anyone across from him, he is simply an artist painting the best picture possible and leaving everyone on the edge of their seats jumping up to let him know what they think. Whether they love or hate, Mack invokes the biggest response and tonight will be like the past thirty years of his young life, The Showsteala will leave 'em all hanging as he walks out Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.

(Kentucky is where to go tonight, the Freedom Hall is surrounded by diehard fans waiting for tonight's show, waiting for a glimpse of the wrestlers entering backstage, waiting for The Showsteala to arrive, but little do they all know he is already inside. The Showsteala even got his own dressing room for the night and sits back on a metal chair all alone, with his duffel bag on the floor opened up and ready to dig into for tonight's ring gear. Mack half asleep in his chair it looks like with a baby blue dress shirt opened up revealing his upper torso covered in hair. A pair of tan khakis covering his legs and white socks on his feet with a pair of tan loafers on the floor. His long, blonde hair hanging down behind him as his head is tilted back, but them blue eyes peaking out from under his eyelids to let us know he is awake, he is alive and well, so sit back and listen up.)

"Had to get here early to avoid that crowd wanting to see my lil ol' ass waltz into this Freedom Hall like I have over a million times and display the best form of wrestling on this earth. But here I am despite not really wanting to be here, I am here to give these people a show, to show up everyone in the back and watching around the world because I know they are all watching, and there are some who are envious, even jealous of the skill I possess to outshine them all in that ring. I enjoy knowing that, but what I enjoy more is having a spot like this where I can walk in and its all about me, about Mack. Cause ya see boys and girls, there was a time when I couldn't do that, when I was just a boy getting tossed around in Detroit. I took my bumps, my lumps, and got some hot young girls to lick my wounds among other parts, and I came back like I always do. Ain't no one comes back like Mack, so tonight J X Cash is about to find out why he can't comeback like The Mack. Then X you find out you don't know me that well at all because there is no one who can come close to what I offer in this business. Even I don't know how to tell you all what it is I offer that no one else can give you because its so unique, its so special, its so far above your heads, that I can't see the difference from that far over all of you."

(And now Mack tilts his head forward fully opening his eyes to show them gleaming blues staring out with that same ol' stare of cockiness that made him The Showsteala. A sarcastic grin forming across his lips as Mack just leans back in the chair with his hands laying on his thighs.)

"I have more to live for, I thrive on this business when it is at its lowest or its highest, when it is at its hottest or its coldest, I live to wrestle. I wrestle to live a life EVERYONE else can only dream of because NO ONE on gods green earth can touch me in a wrestling ring. I have went out on SEFWUN TV for years now with bigger balls than anyone boasting a challenge to every nickel and dime promotion to send their best and I would beat them all. And I kept doing just that, even made some unlikely alliances, but mostly they never stuck around. Its all most of these kids had in them was fifteen minutes of fame getting kicked around the ring by The Showsteala, then up and left quicker than they came! Not many have the longevity to stick around this business for decades doing what they love, but then maybe they don't love it as much as some of us do!?! I admit, I had many, many, many flings in my time and never settled because the only number one is my career. It is the love of my life, it is my life to sound corny, but goddamn it I am not looking back yawl. The Mack is always one step ahead with his foot on the future ready to kick any new id down and stay perched atop this mountain I made on my back. There ain't nobody who can send me down the mountain, not a one sumbitch who can topple the one and only, the f'n original, Daddy Mack, so KISS THIS!"

(Mack bringing his hands into a quick crotch chop, then hops up with his index finger pointed this way and thumb up, then drops his thumb like a pulling a trigger of a gun sending the view to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF