sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Its all about Impact X (Reckless Rebellion)

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 13, 2019, 10:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

The door to the Impact X room is open and inside is the Universal Champion Tina sitting cross legged on a black leather sofa looking a little glossy eyed with some redness, though not too tired, so perhaps she is just a little higher than most!?! Needless to say she has the Universal Title and Triple Tag Team Title laying on a table in front of her next to black and green glass bong and a open bottle of Heineken next to it. The Golden Gal with a half cocked smile like she could jump off the sofa and drop you where ya stand.

"First of all, Simon Lee Nash, you will never get anywhere near my Universal Championship again. After I beat you, no more title shots, although, I won't say no to kicking your ass again, and again, and again."

Tina picking up her Heineken to take a swing and sets it down with her hands on her knees in a relaxed state.

"Now, Viper and JEM I could do without having anything to do with either one ever again. And perhaps that is the case with Viper's new role, so good riddance, but JEM is our new boss. That is better than Viper, so maybe I'll just have to get used to kicking her ass again, and again, and do it all over every damn week!?!"

Tina lifting the bong up and a purple BIC lighter to light it up and fills the chamber with smoke, then drops the lighter and pulls the slider to rip all the smoke in. She sets the bong down and carefully exhales getting a little more gloss to her eyes, though the fire inside burns even brighter now.

"Its all about Reckless Rebellion though and its all about Impact X marching in to drop The Devil's Playground where they stand. For too long those three have been running around here misrepresenting what SEFWUN is all about. They think this is the bush leagues, the minors, the indies, well no girls, this isn't anything like what you are used to. And more importantly, Impact X is nothing you have ever seem before. Yea, we may not be the first to use the X for our team name, but everything we have ever done is one hundred percent original. You three can't say that because for one, The Devil's Playground was a match stipulation in SEF fourteen years ago. For two, you act like three goth girls who have their heads up the devil's ass, but not even a real devil because SEFWUN has seen far darker times than you three bring to the show. Love your passion though and its why I tried to befriend Jade when she showed up here, because I am passionate about wrestling, even more than the three of you. I didn't have to befriend you Jade, I don't even need Impact X, but am a friendly person if you don't try to belittle me like you did when we first met. You could have been in Impact X, but chose to attack this group, this band of rebels which makes you part of the problem. Our rebellion solves the problems of the corporate ass kissers like you by banding together and insuring the best talent get over."

Tina reaching for her Heineken to drain the bottle and set it on the table, then calms down a bit as she is fired up and ready to go for this weekend of wrestling.

"The rebellion has won, we are the standard of SEFWUN, and soon enough we will weed out those who don't belong. I am not alone and won't be in that ring defending the Triple Tag Team Titles with Jake Voss and Cliff O Clink."

NBD

(A Native Americano walks into the room wearing a pair of brown crocs with black socks and loose blue jeans. A u untucked Impact X show covers his upper torso while a Impact X hat covers his head with his long brown hair in a ponytail and his goattee in a ponytail as well. He carries a Guinness Extra Stout in his left hand taking a sip as he sits next to Tina, then sets the bottle on the table. ANA grabbing the bong and ripping it up letting out some smoke, hands it to Tina who does the same and sets it down, then ANA says.)

"That is what its all about baby, defending them Triple Tag Team Titles and proving IX is untouchable. Me and you though, we are gonna take them Intergender straps, we owe it to Viper and JEM both."

(Tina nods yes and says.)

"Viper had best stay dead and JEM had best get ready to hang up the boots and be a good lil CEO."

(ANA smirks as he a take a drink of his Guinness, then says.)

"Its gonna be a great weekend for us. Impact X is making it about us even though we aren't being featured as a headline, they can all..."

Phoenix

"KISS THIS"

(Is what Jake Voss yells as he steps into the room doing a crotch chop, then just grins and pats his Triple Tag Team Title around his waist. A Impact X on him as well as his partners who sit on the sofa. Jake unstrapping the belt to lay it on the table as he takes a seat in a black leather chair to their left. The Phoenix leaning back getting comfy with a smile on his face and fire in his eyes.)

"Triple Tag Team Titles are looking good in Impact X, around our waists, but I gotta say, then Tag Team Titles are coming home too. Cliff and I, we got to get that business taken care of. And well, maybe a beer looks good right about now since I see we are already celebrating!"

(ANA smirking and points to the minifridge at the left of the sofa, so Jake reaching over to open it and selects a Heineken which Tina motions for, so he hands it to her and grabs another offering it to ANA. He holds up his Guinness as Jake pops the top of his Heineken raising it up. Tina raising hers and quick to take a swig with her partners. Jake setting his beer down on the table and reaches for the bong and BIC to take a rip and coughs a little as he sets it down.)

CoC

(Cliff O Clink walking into the smoke filled room to drop his Triple Tag Team Title on the table and walks over to the fridge grabbing a can of PBR and cracks it open to slam it down quick. Cliff sets the can on the fridge and reaches in to grab another cracking that open. He walks around behind the sofa ANA and Tina sit on to lean on the back bending down and drinking his beer.)

"So I'm here now, wouldn't miss it for the world. Just had some business to handle, but I am down with Impact X. We will not lose those TRIPLE TAG TEAM TITLES, but we will gain them Tag Team Titles."

(Cliff raises his beer to Jake who raises his and they drink up as do ANA and Tina. The CoC draining his can and sets it on the fridge, then grabs a third popping that top and walks over to plop down on the sofa across from Tina and ANA. Cliff taking a drink of his beer and lays across the sofa in his hooded leather jacket and black cargo pants, but has his wrestling boots on and ready to go.)

"But hey, let's chill a bit, I can handle that too, may be good for me too. Not sure about that bong though."

(Cliff takes a drink of beer as ANA pulls a metal tin from a pocket in his jeans and flips it open to pull a joint out. He closes the tin sliding it back in his pocket, then reaches in another pocket to fish out a lighter and spark it up. Once ANA gets it going he leans back handing it to Tina who takes a drag and leans forward to hand it across to Cliff who sits up to take it and puffs like he done this before. The CoC handing it off to The Phoenix who inhales deep filling this room so full its very Smokey McWeed intercepts the joint as Jake is handing it to ANA and the Head Referee of SEFWUN rips it up with Impact X as we get lost in smoke.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF