sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Devil Playground vs Inpact x

Started by The Perry Family, October 14, 2019, 12:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

sierra perry is in the ring and she then looks around and she then begin to talk.

sierra perry tonight we are going make devilish history its the entire devil playground vs Tina andrews jake voss and Cliff O Clink in a triple threat match for the triple threat tag team championships! it is about time we be giving a tag team championship title shot

cruella perry that is right it is going be devil playground vs inpact X The hole group is going be walking out the winners hey we admit this fight is not going to be easy!

sierra perry but we perrys have fought hard battles before and this is nothing new to us,

jade west we going to finally shut inpact x up and take their triple threat championships away from them! nothing means more to us then taking them down and finally becoming championships

jade west with the 3 of us holding championships it only going to make us stronger! now taylor we heard you before talking about me and before i say anything let me say this.

jade it is my fight this fight started i called you a dx wanna be i schouldnt of said that i apologice when you was just trying to help me out when i first arriaved here.

jade i apologice but this is the wrestling buisness stuff like that happens you right you did not have to friend me hope someday we can put it behind us and move on with our careers

she takes a deep breath and she then begin to talk again.

Jade anyway good luck bitches you 3 are going to need it by end of this month il be a double champion womans champion and triple threat tag team champion.

jade west and nothing anyone can do about it to stop us

they wait for reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF