sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Your Time Is Up

Started by NBD, December 28, 2019, 02:20:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

Tina has been on a hell of a run with little setback to her career, other than the dark, down times SEFWUN has experienced in recent years. Maybe not so dark, but definitely a lot of down time which can seem sort of dark as there wasn't much action to speak ok. That is changing as this year closes out and now we have Tina meeting the man who helped introduce her to the world nearly ten years ago. A Native Americano challenges for Tina's Universal Championship this Sunday and puts his Undisputed World Championship on the line as well. Its a winner take all match between two individuals who know each other quite well. The stakes are higher than ever as if these two needed a reason to tear each other apart. Its going to get hardcore at Apocalypse this Sunday...

(In the back of the arena where the lighting is not so bright and standing in the shadows is a large figure in black who speaks and we know its A Native Americano.)

"Ten years ago Apocalypse was the near end of SEF, but I masqueraded as Shane Daddy Mack earning myself the World Championship and now I stand the Undisputed World Champion, so its come full circle. Ten years and not much has changed besides my name because no longer do I masquerade as Mack. I am A Native Americano and Tina, you and I have come this far together, now its time to collide. You are too big baby, but you are not big enough to take it all. Apocalypse is your beginning of your end. Enjoy your last run Tina, enjoy your career because you have earned the right to be one of the greatest, perhaps legendary! The Golden Gal, chosen by the one and only Whitney Marret before her crazy cousin tried to be her sister and rip her name off only to choose some jobber who failed miserably in Viper's scheme to yet again takeover this company. Tina, you are one of a kind, a unique woman who has proven your worth in this ring, to SEF. I can't say much bad about ya, I don't even want to, but I will. You may not be guilty of helping Viper in his schemes. I know you are in this business to be number one and Viper is not your master, you aim to be his, to use him like a pawn and move away from him as you have done. We all have, we had to. He has a great mind to be tapped into and as an agent for SEF, we can keep a close eye on him. But you Tina, you are not like that, you want SEF to thrive because then you are better because you have more competition. You may aim to keep them all down, but its for the top spot. You do it in that ring and you do it very well, perhaps the best of anyone, well, almost anyone."

(ANA steps forward revealing his face and the World Title over his shoulder. His eyes piercing a hole through anyone watching as he says.)

"I am not anyone and you know that Tina. You know that on Sunday we are going to tear each other apart. And what I know is that you will not tear this title from me and I feel I won't tear yours from you. Its winner take all though, so one or another I will break you Tina, I will end your run. Time's up Tina, your time is up."

(ANA bringing a hand up to wipe the view away to darkness.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF