sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Champion v Champion

Started by NBD, January 05, 2020, 09:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

Simon Lee Nash...why is he even here?

(A Native Americano walks into view with a black backdrop behind him and proper lighting instead of the usual shadows he spends time in. The COO of SEFWUN strapped up to fight with his ring gear on and his long hair hanging down his shoulders. ANA looking all business as he says.)

"At this point, there is nothing left between us Simon, this is just business, and that is bad for you because you are bad for business. You rely on what you did six years ago, but you couldn't even win a World Title six years ago, so how in the hell will you beat me, the current Undisputed World Champion!? You won't, you can't, and I will not allow it. I will never allow injustice to plague SEF ever again. So you either show some fire in yourself or you will fade away into nothing, but maybe you have heard that already, maybe you know it, or maybe you don't care!?! It would be fitting because I don't care about you Simon, not like I once did to see you succeed. Now I will go over you without a care in the world. You are lucky to be Icon Champ and the second someone cares enough to take it from you, you will be one step towards the door."

(ANA with as little of a expression as a slight sneer, then he stomps off ready for the show.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF