sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Liz n Wolf Bump In to Jade Backstage.Wrestel x RP

Started by The Perry Family, March 28, 2020, 08:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

liz and the wolf are shown talking about their tag team match with jade west one of them is drinking a cold slurpee and liz begin to talk to the wolf.

Liz dont worry wolf this match is in the bag you and jason stratus are going to defeat tom smith and devil playground this is a winner besides last match jason was in he lost and had to be fired remember.

the Wolf how would u know that you was not here im nervous wait im undefeated i have been undefeated since we hooked up since my return jade is going to get beaten in like 8 seconds!!

liz your career is headed somewhere i wish mine was someday but right now concentrate on defeating tom smith and devilplayground this is just another win in the records books

she drinks her blue slurpee and jade shows up with her group before she can talk Liz goes to jade opens her slurpee and pours it all over jade's hair real slow and she smikrs and she turns to her and begin to talk.

liz walker i need help wolf get ready for her 6 person tag team match you and devil bitches better go do the same if you want to win. you know jade one thing i would love to do is

liz walker take a head shaver tot hat head of yours and shave ur head completley bald in front of the hole world. just like you did to wolf over there last year remember that

jade goes to punch out liz but devil sisters take her away from there and liz and wolf go do the same.
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF