sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SEF TV 716 presents Mothers Day Mayhem

Started by sefwun, May 04, 2020, 09:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

Date: Sunday, May 10th, 2020

Theme: Mayhem by Halestorm

Venue: The Mack Arena(Map of Arena)

CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Whitney Marret Memorial
Host:
SW Mack

Opening Contest
"The Phoenix" Jake Voss(c) v. ANA(c)
SEF Xtreme World Championship
Anarchy of WAR World Championship

Main Event
Prison Yard Match

Impact X Facta v. The Resurrector(c) + J X C(c) + Viper(c)
SEF Triple Tag Team Championship

NBD

Sunday, May 10th, 2020

Mayhem by Halestorm

The Mack Arena in Flint, MI

(Map of Arena)

Best of You by Foo Fighters plays over the pa of The Mack Arena as a sold out crowd are all on their feet for the emergence of The Showsteala, SW Mack, who dances out dressed in a classic old white suit with a tan shirt underneath and his hair slicked back in a ponytail. A pair of cheap sunglasses cover his eyes and Mack with a microphone already in hand just stands on the stage focused on the ring as he says.

"So yours truly was picked to host this memorial to honor Whitney Marret and the legacy she built right here in SEF. A woman who debuted in SEF and NEVER left, never strayed, never went anywhere else, but her legacy was nearly tarnished by a fake. Something I know a little bit a bout, so perhaps Whitney was able to learn from my experience of hos to handle a fake!?! Regardless, she handled it well, maybe better than I ever could cause I kept kicking all the fakes down each others throats while she sat back and let the truth be exposed when the fake crumbled. And now all is well it seems, for now, until another fake comes out of the woodwork to try and bring down SEF. The haters will always hate and SEF has its share which is probably my fault because Mack has more than is fair share of haters. Thirty years in this business and I have had naysayer after naysayer try to bring me down, try to steal my work, trying to disregard me as a top guy in professional wrestling. I may have brought my haters to SEF, exposed SEF to them, but that is why I will keep coming back to this company. Its not about that tonight or about me, its about Whitney Marret. A woman who has not been in an active role with SEF for nine years now, ever since she was booking Evolution when SEF went independent on its own network. Whitney is a trailblazer for others and some could say the same for myself, I wouldn't. Whitney marks the trail for others to follow while I make my own path. Like when she stepped up to the plate fifteen years ago to capture the SEF World Championship. It was long overdue for Whiteny and she feels like she didn't deserve it, but truth be told, she should have been World Champion a year or two before that and had she won it sooner, she would probably feel she deserved it. Either way, she earned it through hard work and dedication to create her own legacy. A three time World Champion, not to mention her various other championships. Hell, considering the recent status upgrade of some titles here in SEF, Whitney may be recognized as more than a three time World Champ, but that is a different story for a different time. Tonight is the memorial of Whitney Marret, a woman who pioneered womens wrestling in SEF, for all of you. She stayed true to her virtue and remained loyal to who made her, and now she stays hidden because well, this is a memorial, and Whitney Marret is dead."

Mack drops to his knees letting the mic fall as he stretches his arms straight out with palms up and the lights all go out. Then we hear Money, Power, Respect by The LOX play over the pa.

Opening Contest
"The Phoenix" Jake Voss(c) v. ANA(c)
SEF Xtreme World Championship
Anarchy of WAR World Championship

Tina makes her presence known at ringside to maybe lend a hand or distraction allowing ANA to pick up the win and walk away with both titles.

Winner and NEW Xtreme World Champion: ANA

Main Event
Prison Yard Match
Impact X Facta v. The Resurrector(c) + J X C(c) + Viper(c)
SEF Triple Tag Team Championship

Elizabeth Marret no shows this match leaving ANA and Tina trapped in the Prison Yard with the champs and IXF almost wins showing just how much fight those two have in them. Da Gangstas proving though that three of them are not going to lose to any two people, no matter who those two are. The numbers advantage eventually shows us who the winners are after Tina is decimated on the outside of the ring being sent through a table by all three of her opponents, one after another. ANA then faces a three on one in the ring showing a lot of resiliency, but goes down at the hands of all three men who then make their treacherous climb over the cage wall to win this match and retain their titles.

Winners: The Resurrector, J X C, Viper

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF