sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SEF TV a Success

Started by Jake Voss, June 23, 2020, 06:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Voss

(2 nights ago on Sunday saw the success of The Phoenix as he rose above A Native Americano to win the SEF TV World Heavyweight Championship. It was a night built around the King of SEF tournament at Golden Glory and The Phoenix rose from the ashes to light a fire that no one could put out and now holds one of four World Championships in SEF. The Ohoenix represents the SEF TV brand, the most recognizable brand on the SEF network! When reached for a comment, The Phoenix stared at the SEF TY World Title on his shoulder and looks up with those dark, piercing eyes to say.)

"I'M BACK!"

(He slaps the title and says.)

"I got it back, I am a World Champion and I am coming for the rest, I am coming for you ANA, Anarchy of WAR belongs to The Phoenix. This is not twenty ten and you are not the disciple of truth you once were. And I, I am no disciple, I am The Phoenix and The Phoenix always rises. I will take your other World Championship, I will rise above you, The Phoenix is taking it all and you can do nothing, but watch me, though you are a smart, you are the Owner of SEF. You are not The Phoenix, no one in SEF history can lay claim to being the true Phoenix, except me."

(Fade to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF