sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade W Devil Playground Talks to Simon.

Started by The Perry Family, October 06, 2020, 12:44:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade is backstage with simon and she then begin t o talk.

Jade West hey yo simon i see you didnt show up last for the triple tag team championship but this week on evolution i plan on taking this triple threat match to another level i plan on bringing risk taken to another levele, il do what ever it takes to become the sef tv champion, along with my friend the Wolf over here

Jade west.like i say before this 3 way triple threat match schould have more to go for but none the less this is a match for the sef tv championship, seeing how we and the wolf got nothing to loose!, we going gang up on you and take your championship title for ourselves and nobody is going to stop us! it is our dream to be at top and bring the little people down with us!

{ she thinks for a while and then begin to talk to simon again}

Jade West and seeing how the way wolf was treated last week if i have to do the fighting for her and protect her all i can that what im going to do we got nothing to loose but if i have to risk something il do it, to show you how much this championship means to me and my family!

she wait for reply.
Jade West

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Begins to laugh a little bit.

Simon takes a deep breath

Simon: Jade, Look what happened is pretty much it would have been great to become a triple tag champion but right now i have my eyes set on something bigger. Something that i never thought in my life could happen. Now there are a chance at four championship that in my wildest dreams i thought would never have been possible, Anarchy of WAR, X, SEF World and this TV title are all on the line in one match. Don't get it twisted i have been looking forward to kicking your ass again.

Simon: Now we both have to deal with Wolf in the match as well, There is nothing different or nothing in this situation that could happen. All that matters is that i win this match and get some speed to the biggest championship match of my entire life. One win in that match on Sunday and I become a legend. I will finally prove to the SEF that i belong in this company, I have been working my fucking ass for over 8 years now and i was just another player, But through all the bullshit, All the starts and stops i have been here, Working my way to become bigger than any of these mother fuckers in this company, I am now two wins away from being the best of the best.

SImon: SO excuse me for one fucking second to think that a twat like you. or a fucking bitch cub that thing she is a fucking wolf scares me at any point. All i am going to do is what i do best. SHow up and show out. Beat both your fucking asses and show those other champions that i am ready to become famous.

Simon: Now if you excuse me, I have to get ready to destory some has been that think that i am going to lose this shit.

Simon: And yes that was direct to you and WOLF

Simon walks away

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF