sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Phoenix will be Your Nightmare (Gangsta Paradise)

Started by Jake Voss, October 11, 2020, 06:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Voss

(A long year for the wrestling world in SEF where most of the summer saw a lull in action. The Phoenix has remained a constant despite the lull and now has the opportunity to be the sole World Champion in SEF. A fatal four way match tonight at Gangsta Paradise from The Mack Arena in Flint Michigan where A Native Americano defends his Anarchy of WAR World Title against Cliff O Clink who defends his X World Title and Simon Lee Nash who defends his SEF World Title, and the fourth man in the match defends his SEF TV World Title, he is The Phoenix and he will be the nightmare for his three opponents. Tonight, The Phoenix rises above all other World Champions to be the only one World Champion in SEF.)

Jake Voss

(The Phoenix has already arrived, he lives in Flint these days due to SEF doing their shows from this city most of this year. He is ready, but then he was ready for this before anyone else.)

"Simon Lee Nash, the SEF World Heavyweight Champion, a dream accomplished for he holds the original SEF World Title established in two thousand two by the legendary Viper. You are hyped for this fatal four way as if you think you have a chance to walk away as the sole World Champion of SEF. You got heart Simon, never lose that, no matter how many times you may lose matches, like the one tonight!"

"Cliff O Clink is a brother in a way for we established a brotherhood not long ago in SEF and it was special. The CoC is X World Champion and The Phoenix is not going to allow any brother to take what is his."

"So ANA, that leaves you, my other brother, friend, or should I call you boss, Norm!? You are Anarchy of WAR World Champion is who you are, but after tonight we all know who will be the one and only World Champion in SEF. ANA, you're perhaps the biggest threat in this match, but between you and I, we know there is no rising above The Phoenix. Not tonight and maybe never will there be another who can rise higher than The Phoenix. I vow it ANA, Cliff, and Simon, you three are good, maybe great, but only one fire burns stronger and lasts longer. Tonight you all get buried in the ashes."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF