sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

It's Now or never (Simon's Gangsta Paradise RP)

Started by Simon Lee Nash, October 11, 2020, 09:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash is the SEF World Champion and tonight has a chance to become a world champion for times over. He will be fighting in a fatal fourway with the Anarchy of War world championship, The X World Championship, The SEF World CHampionship and the SEF TV World Championship all on the line. He will be facing off with Cliff O Clank, The Phoenix, and ANA

Simon Lee Nash walks into the arena in Flint MI with a black suit and red tie. He has his suitcase with his wrestling gear and the SEF World Title. He takes a moment and thinks about what is about to happen. He knows that tonight is the biggest match of his career. A defining moment for his life. Taking on the best of the best in SEF. What Simon was hoping for, What he felt he deserved.

Simon: Well Gangsta Paradise in Flint MI, There is nothing more to say, We know why we are here. We know what is about to happen. Someone is going to become a huge name in SEF, Tonight someone is about to make history, It's all about this moment, A moment in time that will last forever,

Simon: For one of us, Either Phoenix, Cliff, ANA or myself is about to be a World Champion 4 times over, Four world championship titles will be heading to one of us, Talking about backing up the brinks truck when you have all those belts. But i wanted thisk, I have been dreaming for moments like this.

Simon: Cliff, I have to say man, You and myself have been dealing with it for a little while. the battles we had was interesting, You won some fights, I won some fights Tonight something has to give,

Simon: Phoenix, I have to say that i respect you man, You have been killing it for the last few years, The last time we faced off you did beat me in that very ring, You been looking strong lastly and tonight it's going to be one hell of a battle.

Simon: ANA, You my friend are always the ultmate wild card in this whole thing, Some times in the past you have been by my side fighting together against god knows what, But you have also showed your true colors in the past by stabbing me in the back and laying me out. Now i know that it's every man for themselves so tonight i am looking to add another epic chapter to our story.

Simon: It's plain and simple boys, I didn't come to SEF to fall short, I started here to become the face of the company, To become a legend and be considered the best of the best, Tonight in this match, In that arena which is pretty close to my own back yard. I am coming to Flint to become a World Champion and become THE FACE of this company.

Simon: I will do whatever it will take to make that happen. See you boys in the ring tonight. It's going to be one hell of a war.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF