sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade vs Simon Nash SteelCage

Started by The Perry Family, October 27, 2020, 10:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade is in the ring and she then begin to talk.

jade all right once again im facing simon nash for the sef tv championship inside a steel cage this schould be great i beat him once before i can do it again! but this time it is inside of a steel cage nowhere to run nowhere to hide, he can not escape the cage from me! nobody can  i hope you are ready for the end of your championship reign to come to an end!

jade i hope you are not afraid of heights simon cause iam not and that is when iam at my deadliest i love jumping off steel on to my oppointent and putting my body on the line i will put anything on the line for a championship title,reign go ask dare me

jade anyway if you are going do a backstage promo instead of getting off your ass and coming down to the ring then don't waste my time i like facing men not little whimps like you anyway im here for a fight so get down here and let's fight.

she wait for reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF