sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Sends A Message To MJ

Started by The Perry Family, November 22, 2020, 09:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

JADE IS Backstage with her SEF TV Championship around her waist she then looks in to the canmera and begin to talk.

Jade hey Mj i Looked up your Bio and read your History your pretty good but not this good your not good enough to defeat Me and take my championship away from me this is staying put around my waist i don't care what you do to me  i don't i don;t care about anything, iam the devil's princess you never faced anyone like me before/ this is your debut match inside a SEFUW Ring you are going to need all of the help you can get,

Jade i know what it is Like being on a new show trying make a new name for myself and so on i hope you know what your getting yourself in to i wish you good luck all the luck in the world,because Mj you are going to really need it.

she walks off and leaves the scene
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF