sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Answers MJ

Started by The Perry Family, November 26, 2020, 02:22:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

JADE WEST. look Mj im really Inpressed with you so far you got since you came here i don;t know what you did to get a title shot this early in your career, but let me tell you this i plan on defending this with my entire life,

Jade West someday your understand iam going to risk it all i don;t care what happens to me you know, wrestling is my entire life and iam not going to let,Nws down but losing this to a newbie like yourself

Jade i just want to wish you good luck because your going to need it when you go up against somebody like myself in this match,im going show you what happens when you face somebody as dangerous as iam!!1 iam the devil's princess and you going to need to go as far as your body wil take you,,

jade so good luck like i said this match means the world to me il defend it with my entire life, that what it is my entire life so do what you want but noway am i going to loose it i plan on being sef champion for a very long time.

Jade runs her hand through her hair and begin to talk.

Jade like i said before think twice before getting in the ring with me,because im willing to go through anything to be champion for years to come, go ahead just try me,

she walks away and leaves the scene

she wait for reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF