sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Looks Like We Got A Handicap (Evolution)

Started by Daddy Mack, December 02, 2020, 06:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(Mack's dressing room is where we find MJ kicked back on a sofa with his TV Tag Title belt slung over the back and a black shirt covering himself up while sporting his ring shorts and boots, kneepads, all ready to kick some ass. And for your information, he is in The Mack's dressing room, not King Mack, hell no on that front. Anyways, MJ looks around for someone, anyone and just shrugs before saying with a cocky smirk.)

"I don't know where Tina took off to, but I do know I can count on her to be in that ring with me when we fight for the Triple Tag Team Titles which is more than I can say for Simon Lee Nash. Last time I teamed with him we had The Aussie and a shot at the Triple Tag Team Titles and while Tina did fill in when The Aussie no showed, we lost. Maybe Simon blames me, or Tina, and that is why he is looking to no show Evolution, I don't know!? I do know that he better not whine and bitch about losing tonight if he doesn't even show up. I may not have been wrestling as long, or even near as old as anyone in SEF, let alone this match, but I am here, I am learning, and I want gold. I am hungry enough to take on anyone, even The Phoenix."

(MJ smirks ever so arrogantly at that thought when the door opens and in walks Tina wearing her ring gear and her TV Tag Title around her waist. She holds a bottle of water in her hand taking a drink as she walks over to sit next to MJ on the sofa. The Golden Gal sitting the bottle on the coffee table in front of the sofa, then leans back looking at MJ who says.)

"So, you find Simon, or not even looking for him?!"

(Tina nods no and says.)

"If Simon wanted to be found he'd be here now, he'd be right here in this dressing room if he wanted to be Triple Tag Team Champion. I am so sick of his ass thinking he is so much better than anyone else. He forgot where the hell he came from and needs to go back and find himself or I'm going to kick his ass down a notch!!"

(Tina a bit fired up as she appears to feel disrespected by the actions of Simon Lee Nash. MJ nodding ok and just smirks as he says.)

"Looks like we got a handicap whether he shows up or not. I don't know the guy, but screw him. I don't want to know him unless he gets his head out of his ass and shows up to help us take those titles from nWs."

(Tina pulling a joint from her halter top and sticks it in her mouth rolling it around. MJ grabbing a lighter from the table to give Tina a spark and she is soon inhaling the smoke as we go to break.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF