sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Screw You All (Evolution)

Started by NBD, December 08, 2020, 01:11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

(These muthaf---ers think they all got some edge, c---suckers can kiss this and eat shit cause A Native Americano or King Mack as he declared himself after winning the King of SEF tournament this year, ANA is using his full authority to insure he walks out on top. Not just Evolution, but this Sunday at Apocalypse and now we go to King Mack, the Owner of SEF, ANA, or NBD. He is standing by in a light blue t-shirt and dark blue jeans with a pair of brown crocs and white socks, a black ballcap with the SEF logo across the front, and his dark eyes piercing.)

"Sunday, December thirteenth, two thousand twenty will see Apocalypse which is actually SEF TV number seven hundred thirty five. The show will take place up in The Mack Arena and will feature a triple threat main event between myself, Cliff O Clink, and The Phoenix, the latter of who will be defending the Universal Championship in the main event of SEF TV seven hundred thirty five, Apocalypse six. As for Wednesday on Evolution, I will be making sure Simon regrets buddying up to MJ and Tina. I will not let my boys down in The Resurrector and Nick Torres. Now speaking of MJ and Tina though, this Sunday they will defend the TV Tag Team Titles against Jade West and yours truly and you know what, just because I can book it, Simon Lee Nash versus Viper in a street fight. Have fun with that one Simon!

(Fade to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF