sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Evolution

Started by Phoenix, December 09, 2020, 09:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

You can all bury The Phoenix as much as you want for it only makes the rise from the ashes even bigger, brighter than you can possibly imagine.

(The Phoenix stands backstage in front of his dressing room with the door half open and his Universal Championship on his right shoulder while his World Championship rests on his left shoulder. His ring gear on and smile on his face as he says.)

"I have been waiting for this moment since before you disappeared Cliff, you and I in that ring fighting for everything, including these championships on my shoulders. This Sunday you get that opportunity, but tonight you get the opportunity to find out why you will not take either of these titles from me. You and King Mack are my brothers and this match will be one to watch if you are a fan of wrestling. I know I will be re watching it before this Sunday at Apocalypse. I am over the wait and ready for the fight."

(The Phoenix with fire in his eyes as he continues to say.)

"King Mack, ANA, respect is earned my brother, but these titles will not be yours, they belong to me. They belong to all of those who believed in The Phoenix for it is for them that I will live on forever. No matter who comes and goes, The Phoenix rises higher, watch and see."

(The Phoenix turning into his room and shuts the door.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF