sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Could be a huge night (Simon's RP for Evolution 73)

Started by Simon Lee Nash, December 12, 2020, 12:46:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash was resting in the locker room as he sits down he gets a text message.

Simon: Well, Well Well, Ain't this a bitch

Tina: What's up

Simon: Well it happen. The SEF Management has awarded us a title shot at the SEF Triple Tag team Championship as you expected after our win last week.

Tina nods her heads then go over to simon to see the text message.

Simon: And you

Points to MJ

Simon: Looks like you have a second match. A chance to become the Television Champion as you get to take on Jade West. Man i know almost everything about her. If you need any help on how to beat her. Don't need to worry i got you bro.

Simon: It's time that we bring some Anarchy to this company. and no i don't mean the show that was once ran by Mike Flecha Jr and Carlos Mitchell. It's time of us Renegades to take on our mission and establish a new brand of justice in SEF. NWS has been running rough shot for a few months now and i think it's time that we take the fight to them

Simon: So here is what we do. At Evolution 73.

Simon: First MJ, You will win the Television championship and i will extend the same courtesy that i normally give to Tina. But IF you need help just throw up the Wolfpac singal and either myself or Tina got you bro.

Simon: Then, us three together will take it all. We will finally get a chance to take down the triple tag team champions. You called it about a few days ago when we won that Triple tag team match Tina. Now we do get the Resurrector Nick Torres and Viper.

Simon: I think we don't need to explain how important this moment is. We already know it. This is our chance to re write some wrongs. To Prove to the world what we have been along, Especially for us. You are the Golden Goddess, You are and always has been the top of the food chain. I was the rising star, the future of the company. In a way i am looking to regain that former glory, I am looking to become something that i knew i could become but never got to be. That Chosen one, The one that was going to bring the SEF into 2021 as the top guy of the company.

Simon: But let's face it, We are it now. Together us three, United there is nothing or no one that can stop us.

Simon: Now more than ever, Torres, Viper and The Resurrector. Has been holding on to our belts. Those titles belong to us. MJ and myself had once shot at them when we had Tom Smith as our partner once but let's face it. We got a hell of a partner now. I think MJ and Myself trust you will all our heart and faith more than we did with Tom.

Simon: It's Simple, After i beat down Viper in the street fight that will give him a glimpse of what is going to happen at evolution 73. When we take the belts from them and MJ after you best Jade West you are going to be a double champion mate.

Simon: And Tina, Well you will once again show the world that you are the best in the world. You are the total package, Beauty, Power and grace of the golden goddess.

MJ: Shit mother fucker sounds like you have a crush on her.

Simon: Ahh, She knows that i had a crush on her for a long time. We did have a moment. Nothing really happen just a kiss on the cheek, We always kept the business professional. We may flirt from time to time but nothing more, nothing less. We have always kept the eyes on the prize and that has never changed or will so.

Simon: Like i said guys. Evolution 73 could be a huge night for us. Let's go out there and make some history.

Daddy Mack

(MJ perking up with a sadistic smirk.)

"We own Evolution. Jade West stands no chance against the specimen that I am. And The Resurrector, Nick Torres, Viper, they may as well retire when we get done smacking them around and taking their titles. Surprised Viper is even here after the beating you put on him Sunday, Simon."

(Simon says.)

"That's the way its done around here."

(MJ nods in agreement and says.)

"We're gonna do it that way from now on, we are going to own this night and every week hereafter. It starts with that TV Title and ends when we hold every title."

(Tina just smiling arrogantly.)

"And after tonight you'll be holding three titles since we retained the TV Tag Team Titles Sunday."

(Simon smiling and says.)

"Oh yea, almost forgot to congratulate you two, a job well done."

(Tina fires back.)

"A congrats to you Simon, beating Viper was very impressive. That guy had it coming to him as well. Very happy to have you back as well, still almost at a loss for words as I have trouble believing after all these years."

(Simon shrugging.)

"I'm really here, pinch me if you want!"

(Tina giggling and says.)

"I'm just going to enjoy the company on this ride as we head into twenty twenty one as a solid team once again."

(Tina smiling big and MJ chiming in now.)

"A new year and I'm here just time and it feels good, but more importantly, it feels right. But hey, excuse for me for a few, I am gonna go get a bottle of water, plus I want to try and pick Mack's brain, if I can find him!?!"

(Tina says.)

"He's probably holed up in his office like usual."

(MJ shrugs as he opens the door and says.)

"He never lets me in his office, but I'll go look, plus I need a drink and someone packs the fridge full of beer."

(He gives Tina that look, but showing some sarcasm as he is joking with her. Tina just flipping him a middle finger as MJ shuts the door.)

Simon Lee Nash

Simon takes a minute and laughs a little bit.

Tina: What the fuck are you laughing about?

Simon chuckles a bit.

Simon: Just the way that you and MJ react to each other. It reminded me of memories of the past.

Simon: Like you said it's going to be fun. but now we have one more battle to go. We have a triple tag team championship to go and get. It's time for us to go out there and take those titles.

Simon: Together and united. I like MJ, He's cool and well you already know how i feel about you. and i know how you feel about me. So We are on the same page. I don't want to think about 2021 yet. Right now let's go out there and finish this crazy 2020 with some championship gold.

Simon: It's been a while since i had a title in this company. I had about 2 titles about a month in a half ago. TV and the SEF world titles and lost them both. Now a chance at the triple tag titles again. The last time i had it. It was ANA, Jason and myself with them. But this would be cool to share it with you guys.

Taylor Andrews

(Tina smiling.)

"Its gonna be real cool when we stand tall tonight with those titles held high. We both been World Champ, held multiple titles and MJ is looking to do it all on his own, but tonight is very special indeed. For us three to go out and take something from the nWS, from SEF, and make a real memory we can all three enjoy forever, that everyone can relive, its gonna be very special, Simon. History will be made my friend."

(Tina popping Heineken and takes a drink as Simon says.)

"Don't drink too many of those yet, save some for after the show when we celebrate winning the Triple Tag Team Titles."

(Tina smirk as she takes another drink.)

"I got plenty for the celebration. Saving you a few, but we may have to get some grape juice for MJ."

(Tina chuckling and drinks her beer.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF