sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Crazy Rap (Apocalypse)

Started by NBD, December 13, 2020, 09:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

The game has changed, the standard is different, conformity is the new rebellion...

(A Native Americano sits in a room by himself staring down at a desk with a labtop on a charger, closed and to the left. A cheap, black smartphone on a charger in the middle of the desk and pen and notepad lay to the right. ANA sitting there in his blue jeans and crocs with a black t-shirt that reads in green lettering,

Roll Roll
Roll Your
Joint
Twist It At The End
Light It Up &
Take A Puff
Then Pass It
To Your Friend

and underneath the words is a picture of a joint. His short brown hair a bit out of place and his week old beard looking scratchy around the thick goattee. ANA's brown eyes looking dark as he thinks about what he has to do for SEF, what he has to do tonight at Apocalypse.)

"Two matches tonight, but its all about this Wednesday. Tonight I slip by unnoticed with the Universal Championship and if Jade West has my back, the TV Tag Team Titles. If you want more from me, give me more!"

(ANA reaching to his phone lifting it to press the back and slide the lock screen up to quickly punch in a pin and starts youtube up playing Crazy Rap by Afro Man.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF