sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Evolution

Started by CoC, December 17, 2020, 12:26:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

(Cliff o Clink sits in a dark room somewhere with a single light cast on his face leaning over the back of a metal chair he sits on backwards. His arms under his chin on top of the back of the chair and a fierceness in his eyes unmatched by any.)

"You won Jake, you beat ANA though and now tonight its you and I, one on one, and after I get down showing The Phoenix a lesson in humility, I will be coming for that title, whichever one you want to give me a shot at. I'll take both of them off your hands, I don't care. I didn't return to be second best, but I understand I got to work my way back up after taking some time off. SEF drug me back though, this damn place won't let me go because they all know how great I am. The CoC is going to take that greatness to another level and it begins tonight. Jake, you and I have been here for what seems like forever and yea, you started out a World Champ, something that took me over a decade to accomplish, but I did it. From a cameraman to The Rockstar, to what you see before you, I am a man who gets the job done. Tonight, The Phoenix gets the ashes to ashes ceremony."

(Fade to black.)

Phoenix

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF