sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The nWs is Over (Evolution)

Started by Phoenix, December 20, 2020, 09:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

(The Phoenix was screwed last week on Evolution by the oh so big and bad, self proclaimed, King Mack, but so was Cliff o Clink as the two men, The Phoenix and Cliff, they did not get to see a true winner in their one on one match. Now this coming week The Phoenix teams with Cliff and the two are no strangers to being Tag Team Champions, neither are interested in teaming with anyone. They must pool together though for their opponents are King Mack and Viper, former tag champs in their own right.)

(Sitting in a dressing room backstage at the Underground Arena in Detroit is The Phoenix in his ring gear with his Universal and World Titles laying next to him on a metal chair while he sits on another chair across from them, staring at the two top titles in SEF.)

"The nWs was not even my idea, nor was it Cliff's, or Nick's, no, ANA came up with this idea for us three to brand ourselves under that name, the new World society and it was fun, we were brothers doing our thing on our own terms. Well, the nWs was a name that is a joke as they are some indy stable that never had the guts to bring their force to SEF. Cliff and I, yea, we traveled a lot together in SEF, sixteen years I known the man behind the CoC, so it was very natural to team with him in the nWs, it was similiar to when we declared ourselves the Dogs of War, when Nick Torres stated it in June of twenty eighteen. But Nick is serving ANA's kingdom where he is King Mack, Cliff and I, we got no love for that monarchy. We'll keep fighting it with anarchy even if we got to team up because at the end of the tag match, its all about those two championships."

(The Phoenix staring at the titles in silence for a minute or so before he slowly stands grabbing both, the Universal in his right hand and World in his left being held on either side of The Phoenix who looks up to say.)

"I am not looking past my next match, but I am looking to close this year off with both titles held firm in my hands. Get through this tag team match because whoever wins may not look like winners. I don't know what ANA is going to do or his crew, J X C, Hick Janes, Viper, or maybe Nick Torres will get involved!? Maybe The Resurrector will shut the lights out and leave us all laying?? I Don't know, but I'm ready for a little anarchy and chaos, so bring it on ANA."

(The Phoenix sliding his titles on to his shoulders and sneers a little before exiting the room.)

CoC

(The Phoenix stopping when he sees Cliff o Clink standing there with arms crossed over his black t-shirt and ring gear under that. A look of all business on his cold face as he says.)

"I got your back tonight from bell to bell, but as you said, after the match we go to war!"

(Cliff moves forward slapping The Phoenix's titles, then backs up to lean against the wall.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF