sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade is Ready For Tag Team Action.

Started by The Perry Family, December 24, 2020, 01:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade west shows up backstage and she got her Sef TV Championship around her waist and she then begin to talk.

Jade West hello it;s me yes im here i just been busy for the holiday season u know decerationg telling children there is no santa claus everyone will believe anything these days and let it be known iam a defending champion, i will defend just about anything iam the toughest baddest woman alive and i prove it every week, tonight im going for the tag team championships known as the sef tv tag team championships, we are going to win Nws always wins we are dominate

jade west and we are going to face with my partner the ressurctor we are going up against Tina and MJ A Loser i defeated him twice already like you said iam done with you two,well this is over when i say it is over ! this will never end until Nws holds all of the gold! once again, anyway iam a very daring person, and very scary im pretty much going to do anything in my power to defeat Mj and his Golden bitch Tina,

jade tins i thought i was done with you a year ago but of course u want a piece of me yet again fine come at me im not that hard to find bimbo im not going anywhere, so anyway tonight this match will go just about anywhere!

jade im feeling like such a winner right now ido got my bag of tricks don;t forget see you all out there.

she leaves the scene.
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF