sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Happy New Year (Evolution)

Started by Daddy Mack, December 29, 2020, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(Standing outside the dressing room of Mack is MJ wearing a black t-shirt and his ring shorts, boots, and his long hair hanging down his shoulders. His eyes piercing through to the world as he speaks stern and proud.)

"Well I can't argue against you saying that I deserve an ass kicking, Jade West, you deserve to lose that TV Title. Your King has been helping you keep that title and sooner or later I will take it from you. Maybe not this year, but who knows what the new year will bring to SEF!?! I won't be sitting idly by watching it go by before my eyes, no, I'll be here, in the ring, competing every night if I have to. I left my home country for this business and I will leave it all out in that ring every damn night I am on the show. One day I will climb that ladder and win my first singles title, the TV Title would be great, but if not this week, then I may have my eyes on another prize next Monday night!?!"

(MJ smirks devilishly before turning to walk into the room and shut the door sending us to a commercial break.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF