sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Answers Mr Staying Confidinate.Evolution RP

Started by The Perry Family, December 29, 2020, 10:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Jade is backstage and she then begin to talk.

jade do u think i care about you leaving your home land we don't care u can leave your family anytime you want they proably use to it by now you being a desserter and all and not being there for the holidays a death a birth or anything, me i dont got much of a family but for Nws, they are my family, the wolf and perrys sisters are now safe and well in Alaska. all im saying about them.

Jade west i don't care what happens to me or what i have to suffer in ordor to keep my sef tv championship around my waist,il give up anything and do anythign in ordor to keep my championship around my waist!

jade now you are going to get the ass kicking of a life time and i can;t wait to do it i want to see what level you are at tonight,i want you to bring your A Game, i want you to bring it all and show me that you are not a joke,! iam the devil princess and winning is what iam all about!

jade. anyway enough talking im ready to once again embarrass you once again tonight and retain my gold good luck at taking it off from around my waist.

she wait for reply.
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF